SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Oh, oh, soooooo good!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
This kitteh makes me giggle!

For the Apple folk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkzYRe71KsI

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:

hahahahahaha! So funny!

-Jim

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoobaru:
This kitteh makes me giggle!

For the Apple folk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkzYRe71KsI

This is what happens when cats and Ewoks mate.

Posts: 124 | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
^^^
Thats hilarious! This thread almost makes me want a cat.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoobaru:

Whoa, that cat is possessed. Reminds me of this cat. The owner is saying "I'm home" (Tadaima!) to which the cat responds in perfect Japanese "Welcome home!" (Okaeri).

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Tonto and Fugs are happy to be in the house today. Yes, that is a total whiteout outside. Frown

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
For the choral music folks:

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
For the choral music folks:

That is one evil stare

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
Tonto and Fugs are happy to be in the house today. Yes, that is a total whiteout outside. Frown

Very interesting names for your buddies!

I like all the cats in this thread, and always wonder how they were named.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"Human, your paw stinks"

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:

...unright....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Human, your paw stinks"

Growing up we had a cat that liked smelly feet. We always quietly chuckled to ourselves when guests came over, she went foot to foot, and smiled like the cat in the video when she found the stinkiest. Soon after, we'd find her with her head in the matching shoes rolling around in sheer delight.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:

Hey Bean! Great looking kitties! I hope you let the puppies and Tim are inside too!!! Smile

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zimman20
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:

That shit aint cool!
I've been flowing this thread since the beginning, and I'm going to admit, I'm not a cat person. This thread is slowly changing that... I'm beginning to think of them as animals, and not just "Lil' bastards with a superiority complex".
(It stems from a few bad experiences as a kid with cats. Don't ask.)

But that cat is just WRONG! Big Grin

"LOOK UP DOG, JUST LOOK UP!"

There was a time I couldn't stand cats, either. Then an ex-GF of mine heard a litter of newborn kittens meowing from a dry storm drain and pleaded for me to get them out - momma was nowhere to be found.

Long story short - despite our best efforts, only one survived - a tuxedo cat that I named Peppy (for Pepe le Pew, get it? Big Grin ) I became HIS person and he didn't like my GF, much - strange, because she was the 'cat' person. When she left I asked her to leave him with me and she did - I had him for about 19 years before I had to put him down, and when I did I cried like a damn baby.

Well, once I had one - who needs a dog? I always had at least two, sometimes three, like I do right now. Smile Cats are smart as hell, funny as hell, and great company - I work from home so I'm interacting with them all day. Love 'em to death - and I'd be the 'crazy cat man' if I could, I'd have a houseful! Big Grin

Newest guy is about 3 months old now, his name is Camo. Love having a kitten again but they'll wear you right out with their shenanigans until they get a little older! I'll post up a picture here when I get a chance, he's a real looker - and I have a feeling he's going to be a BIG kitty..... Razz

--------------------------------------------------------------
zman

P229 SAS
Sig 1911 STX

Posts: 936 | Location: Stanley, NC | Registered: September 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
This thread is too fun.
Sunset_Va, my husband named these guys. Fugs is the tortoiseshell that just wandered on to our farmplace. We did not think she would survive and appeared to be on her last little bit of survival. Hubby said she was the ugliest cat, and called her fugly. We have fed her since, gotten her back to healthy, took her in for shots as well as spayed after she had a litter. She has been inside since. I guess "Fugs" just stuck. Tonto is her offspring. He is SUCH a baby! Smile Also, not near as naughty as Mom. Something about a tortoiseshell! She has to tear up the house every morning, and all the rugs are upside down. Crazy cat!

Nframe! Haven't talked to you for sooo long, Chris! Thanks for the kitteh compliment, we are ok, and yep Tim and Fritz are inside. Cool Tim isn't warming up to the cat in the house stuff, especially since it is more than one. Orange cat decided he liked the goose down comforter on the bed Eek Eek

Hope all is well with you, your family and critters also.

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
This is one of our crazy black cats stalking sparrows on the cat shed roof. I am still unsure how he gets up there, but this is not the first time.