SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:
I have 3 cats and love cats as well, but damn, folks... give it a rest, eh?

Who said that?

They deleted their post. Somebody I normally keep in the killfile, CRStout maybe (?), but I opened their post here to see what they had to say about cats. Shouldn't have bothered.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
LOL that cat chart is pretty much spot on.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18027 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was for my sister's old calico cat. Normally gentle, she would give you a "back off!" nip if you tried to pet her belly. Not enough to hurt or even break skin, more of a warning. And she loved the base of the tail spot.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:
I have 3 cats and love cats as well, but damn, folks... give it a rest, eh?

Who said that?

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3453 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:

Yo momma...

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OldChimney
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

It was for my sister's old calico cat. Normally gentle, she would give you a "back off!" nip if you tried to pet her belly. Not enough to hurt or even break skin, more of a warning. And she loved the base of the tail spot.

Once they learn they can trust you, most cats love a belly rub. However, I wouldn't try it with a cat you don't know well.

Posts: 2364 | Location: West | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OldChimney:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

Once they learn they can trust you, most cats love a belly rub. However, I wouldn't try it with a cat you don't know well.

Or has a ticklish tummy. My first cat did.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18027 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I hate those damnable things. (The foam packing peanuts, what did you think I meant?)

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Holy decaying cat isotope , Batman!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
RUBZ MAH BELLA!!!!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16191 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Military Working Cats

Military working cat program underway at 'The Old Guard'

http://www.army.mil/article/99..._at__The_Old_Guard_/

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
LOL at Riker. Squirmy Picard always makes me laugh, too.