SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoobaru:
This kitteh makes me giggle!

For the Apple folk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkzYRe71KsI

Sounds like my chainsaw in spring when I first start it. I had never considered it may have had a cat in it though.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
This is one of our crazy black cats stalking sparrows on the cat shed roof. I am still unsure how he gets up there, but this is not the first time.

That has Wile E. Coyote written all over it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tony P
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:
"Human, your paw stinks"

Growing up we had a cat that liked smelly feet. We always quietly chuckled to ourselves when guests came over, she went foot to foot, and smiled like the cat in the video when she found the stinkiest. Soon after, we'd find her with her head in the matching shoes rolling around in sheer delight.

We have a Sheltie and I swear he is half cat, every day I come home for work he is sticking his head is my boots!!!

US Navy

Posts: 759 | Location: Southern MD | Registered: December 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This is for JALLEN and the fine family that took care of Deuce --

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1200014443

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is one of our crazy black cats stalking sparrows on the cat shed roof. I am still unsure how he gets up there, but this is not the first time.

He goes straight up the wall.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

There is a board leaning against the side of the barn. I'm betting he walks up the board then jumps up on the roof.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
catapult.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post

Here's my new buddy Paul. I adopted him yesterday afternoon. He seems to be adjusting to his room mates fairly well.

"In the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed"-FFDP

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

There is a board leaning against the side of the barn. I'm betting he walks up the board then jumps up on the roof.

Watched him...he climbs a tree behind the shed and jumps on the back roof. Yep, Sigmonkey, catapult! He can sure jump.

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I don't know how to edit code for the special folk to be able to see it.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheelman668:

Here's my new buddy Paul. I adopted him yesterday afternoon. He seems to be adjusting to his room mates fairly well.

Nice camera angle. He almost looks bigger than the washer! (I assume he's normal cat size?)

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:

Nice camera angle. He almost looks bigger than the washer! (I assume he's normal cat size?)

-Rob

Yeah, lol, he's pretty long, but not like a Maine Coon or anything.

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just to be sure. Did you adopt him, or did he adopt you?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

It was pretty much mutual. Big Grin

certified Glock armorer

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"You will not be feeding me this brand of food any more, human"

Picture of zimman20
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

It was pretty much mutual. Big Grin

Good on ya, Mate! Cool

--------------------------------------------------------------
zman

P229 SAS
Sig 1911 STX

Posts: 936 | Location: Stanley, NC | Registered: September 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post