SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
^^^ My sentiments exactly.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5547 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Wait! What's tha...

Huh? Oh, yeah! There IS a cat in the picture! I see it now.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
cat's name is karma. Wink

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:

See. Cats CAN be trained. Wink

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Notice the similarlity...

Cat pictures from Foxnews.com slideshow titled:
Photographer captures heart-warming images of island run by cats.

Other nice cat pictures from this slideshow:

Yeah, Godzilla came out the ocan over there....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32124 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^ Big Grin So true!

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by galuzil:

One day I woke up to this weird wheezing sound right in front of me. I opened my eyes and found Agnes' nose about an inch away from mine. She had managed to climb under the covers, wiggle under my arm and fall asleep face to face. I only woke up because she was snoring.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17094 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44508 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post

WUT?!?!?

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10378 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

One day I woke up to this weird wheezing sound right in front of me. I opened my eyes and found Agnes' nose about an inch away from mine. She had managed to climb under the covers, wiggle under my arm and fall asleep face to face. I only woke up because she was snoring.

If my grandmother were to see a cat doing this...she would freak...
She believed the old wives tale that cats will "suck your breath" while you sleep and you will die in your sleep Roll Eyes...
You want to kill a baby just let a cat around it while it sleeps..."it will suck its breath"!...
You are lucky to be alive Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I only woke up because she was snoring.

Cats don't normally snore. Talk to your Vet about the possibility your cat has asthma, as a couple of ours did.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I recently woke to a nauseating smell, my kitten Banshee was fast asleep curled up with her mouth open directly under my nose; fishy cat breath.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
...I only woke up because she was snoring.

Cats don't normally snore. Talk to your Vet about the possibility your cat has asthma, as a couple of ours did.

Ollie usually snores and has since we got him 7 years ago. Hell sometimes you can hear him across the room.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7297 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3690 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

[Other cat]: Eh, what am I, chopped liver??

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16997 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

[Other cat]: Eh, what am I, chopped liver??

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17094 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post