SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ronco cat /incubator now only $13.00

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aces an Eights
Picture of SC_Mike
posted Hide Post

______________________________V_____________________________

Pugnabo liber maneat.

Posts: 11378 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7660 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

"Every time I review the tape…I think to myself…maybe if I'd been a little bit faster…a little more alert…I could have saved him."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16997 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:

Now Butch, that just goes too far into the cute spectrum. Come on man, people can only take so much adorable. Smile

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:

Relax - you must be one with the purr . . . .

Posts: 2814 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"Oh this looks like a nice photo shoot..."

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3690 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44508 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Oh this looks like a nice photo shoot..."

I like the way he swipes at her when she gently asks to move.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16997 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:

Okay, I check this thread every day, and most of the posts at least make me smile. Many make me chuckle.

This one had me laughing out loud. Probably because I know/have known a number of Cat Ladies.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15539 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by galuzil:
Tsk, tsk, somebody must have said "10mm".

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post