SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 470
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
Did you ever live below a bowling alley? I know what it is like because I live in a two story house and I have two cats....

Haha my neighbors downstairs have a yappy little dog that absolutely drives me crazy. They never walk the thing so it's constantly barking. Being that I'm a night owl and am usually awake until 2-3am every night I like to play with my cats and a laser pointer from 1-2am.. From one end of the house to the other and up the walls/ across the tables... Until the sleeping girlfriend yells at me. Then I slowly run the laser up and across the bed onto her back, where three large cats land. Then I go to bed.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Yo, Jim Shugart Wink Ahahaha! Want some of those gourmet treats!

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

And you though cats walking on keyboards was a new thing...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43992 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darkpassenger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Amazing how a cat, normally stealthy, can sound like a herd of elephants at this time. Smile

Our big cat chasing our littlest at 2 am:

"Thump,Thump,Thump,Thump,"

"Skitter, skitter"

"Thump,Thump,Thump, BOOM!" as she rounds a corner he can't navigate, and he face plants the bathroom door.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger: to live underground for years, change from a grub to a flyer in no time, mate and die. I dream they lament the days spent in the dark.

Posts: 1246 | Location: A Virginian in Central Florida | Registered: September 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34191 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

HA!!!

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
American Viet Kieu
Picture of christuan
posted Hide Post

"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 6051 | Location: PacNW | Registered: January 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KShooter:

Down goes Frazier!

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stu1000rr
posted Hide Post
quote:

This one just caught me as hilarious.....I was laughing so hard it hurt.

Len

Posts: 265 | Location: Southwest Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow!...when hindfeet go bad....

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16425 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:

Wow!...when hindfeet go bad....

Is that Bruce Campbell's cat?

Posts: 1926 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Hello Clarice.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4792 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VeteranDefense
posted Hide Post

VeteranDefense@gmail.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
VFW Post 3265
NRA Life Member

HK P2000, HK45C (NH), HK45C (DE), HK USPc 9mm, Glock 19 (AT)

Posts: 458 | Location: Toledo, OH | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post