SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
This video is of woman being attacked by bobcat while eating dinner!

Now that looks like a snugly kitty for a cold winter night.

There was a "tamed" bobcat at the wildlife care center I used to work at. He loved to rub his face on your's if you went into his cage and knelt down. But when you approached his cage carrying a couple dead rats by the tail, he was full on wildcat.

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
This video is of woman being attacked by bobcat while eating dinner!

Now that looks like a snugly kitty for a cold winter night.

I want one. TSM11 1048? Big Grin Hey it worked for you and a pretty knife. Wink

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This is your captain speaking.
Picture of TSM11
posted Hide Post
I want one. TSM11 1048? Big Grin Hey it worked for you and a pretty knife. Wink[/QUOTE]

uuuhm 1026, Roll Eyes but uuuuhm 1054!! Mad
Sorry Honey, but thanks for the pretty knife. Big Grin

VERY SWEEEEET Kitty video though! Smile

I'm with Rotndad what's your excuse.

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 423 | Location: Tampa Bay Florida | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

I can hear Eddie Izzard's voice....

Dude!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:...

Dude!

Oh yeah! Big Grin

It probably belongs to Mr. Stevens...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unbanned Member
Picture of xr650
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1120 | Location: Wyldoming | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18017 | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Sharing dinner with my girl Banshee.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dude!

Lol.. I heard the same thing in my head. Funny stuff!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1769 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by animalmother:>>>your pic<<<

What a cutie! Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
How did I miss this?!? Matthew, so sorry to hear about your Ashton. They sure do have some real "personalities"

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
i haz real kittenz! The tortoiseshell that showed up on our deck almost on its deathbed last year haz babies. It was farther back in the cat thread. We nursed it back to health and made a "house" and fed her. She was VERY young, scared as hell of people and was nothing but skin and bones...eventually she came to like us. Now she loves us. Smile Anyway, she had kittehs.

Yep, Egregore, you were correct, those are only girl kittehs (tortoiseshell)

TTIWWOP Wink

quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:Pics of those precious Torties are requested. I lost my 12 year old best pal Ashton last month and only another Tortiseshell will replace her, they have such eccentric personalities.

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Here is Mama with her favorite child. We named him Gary after my Mom's favorite. There were 4 of us also. Razz

The 4 fur kiddies: Gary, Zeus, Linus and Tonto (yes, I know that is racist, yet he is somewhat my fav and sneaks in)

Gary watching from the grill:

Mama had all boys. Three of the four have had shots and been neutered. Mama and the fourth boy are scheduled for spay/neuter/shots this Thursday. I will say the damage they have done on the farm mice has been tremendous!! Cool

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
I heard a story on the radio this morning that I thought was pretty cool. Female dog lost her litter of three. Female cat died after giving birth. The bitch is now nursing the kittens. I've been waiting for them to post photos but so far nothing because the bitch won't et them get anywhere near yet. VERY PROTECTIVE of the kittens... which doesn't surprise me at all. I hope they eventually get a chance to post them though.

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by animalmother:>>>your pic<<<

What a cutie! Smile

Is that a Maine Coon? Name?

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post

[/QUOTE]

I think I like Gary. He looks like my TomCat. You think he's just looking, but I think he understands more than you give him credit for.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
How did I miss this?!? Matthew, so sorry to hear about your Ashton. They sure do have some real "personalities"

quote:
quote:
i haz real kittenz! The tortoiseshell that showed up on our deck almost on its deathbed last year haz babies. It was farther back in the cat thread. We nursed it back to health and made a "house" and fed her. She was VERY young, scared as hell of people and was nothing but skin and bones...eventually she came to like us. Now she loves us. Smile Anyway, she had kittehs.

Yep, Egregore, you were correct, those are only girl kittehs (tortoiseshell)

TTIWWOP Wink

quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:Pics of those precious Torties are requested. I lost my 12 year old best pal Ashton last month and only another Tortiseshell will replace her, they have such eccentric personalities.

Thanks Bean357, some of the hardest days of my life. I waited a few months and opened up my heart and home to the sweetest little rescue Tortie I named Banshee, (Pictured above your last post sharing a steak with me). She's tripled in size and naughty-ness since she took over in July. Being a Tortie, she shares many of Ashton's personality traits. She's awesome and quite a handful.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
This makes me laugh. Big Grin

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post