SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^^

HAHAHAHAHA!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5804 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Al Catpone

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:

Ha!

Live long... and dig through trash cans.

Posts: 33151 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
This little girl was in someone's car engine compartment last night.

I took one look at her this morning when I got in and said "Well, I have a home for you."

My dispatcher took her back to my house and she's having a blast! My shift needs to end now so I can get home and bathe her.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8180 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
INSTANT SCRATCH WIN!!! Cool

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Chowser...that is a pretty ketteh...good for you!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

I took one look at her this morning when I got in and said "Well, I have a home for you."

My dispatcher took her back to my house and she's having a blast! My shift needs to end now so I can get home and bathe her.

I see someone has a new best bud.
Very nice of you to give the kitty a new home.

Posts: 4162 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Good luck with the bath! Big Grin

Posts: 9310 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:

Ha!

Live long... and dig through trash cans.

Dude...I'm just making a beer run!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
got your nose, bitch!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Jonw123; that was on page one of this thread

Yep, finally got all the way from the start to this page, laughing all the way. Accidentlly started the "Sad Cat Diary" from my iphone during a department meeting this am, oops, well I guess I tipped my hand on how valuable I really thought the meeting was...

Mark Twain

Posts: 1414 | Location: Coastal Carolina | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

? Is she related to Grumpy Cat?

Mark Twain

Posts: 1414 | Location: Coastal Carolina | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
This is a sad day as I have now reached the (temporary) end of this thread. Someone post more cats!

Posts: 3541 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:

Torties are my absolute favorites, you'll find out about personality shortly. Thanks for giving her a loving home, she will reward you 10 times over.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Frown

Sorry to report Callie passed away this morning in my arms. We didn't make it to the vet. After her water bath I noticed that she was anemic. I'm just glad that she had a night out of the elements.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8180 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frown

Sorry to report Callie passed away this morning in my arms. We didn't make it to the vet. After her water bath I noticed that she was anemic. I'm just glad that she had a night out of the elements.

Oh no. Sorry to hear that, but she wasn't alone then. Poor little thing. Frown

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frown

She had one day of unconditional love. More than most get. God bless you and Callie.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frown

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Posts: 7130 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post