SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Because people aren't posting them so that iDevice users can see them.

That is because cats hate Apple.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Stinky feet

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:
Stinky feet

Kitteh Harlem Shake

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Out of curiosity, how do you do that? I've noticed most of these type of threads don't do so well on my iPhone.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17305 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
This is what the code looks like when originally copied from YouTube:

quote:
Originally posted by bux4life1:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
height="315"
width="420"
><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param value="//www.youtube.com/v/gVsI3Jz4d8c?version=3&hl=en_US"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
wmode="transparent"
allowScriptAccess="never"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
height="315"
width="420"
src="//www.youtube.com/v/gVsI3Jz4d8c?version=3&hl=en_US"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is the code after it's been modified to show up on iPhones and iPads. Notice the addition of "http:" in the YouTube URL:

quote:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
height="315"
width="420"
><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param value="never"
/><param value="transparent"
/><param value="never"
/><param value="transparent"
/><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVsI3Jz4d8c?version=3&hl=en_US"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
wmode="transparent"
allowScriptAccess="never"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
height="315"
width="420"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVsI3Jz4d8c?version=3&hl=en_US"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18027 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post
Yes there are cats in here!

Don't know if I am supposed to do something for better viewing on iDevices...

Animals on trampolines

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

Posts: 156 | Location: NC | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lifztooshort:
Yes there are cats in here!

Don't know if I am supposed to do something for better viewing on iDevices...

Animals on trampolines

That was great!! The goats had me cracking up, then totally lost it on the Bison. Good stuff there!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of faol
posted Hide Post
Excellent!!!!

Veritas vos liberabit

Posts: 2013 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: December 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The one you've
never seen before.
posted Hide Post
I'm not exclusively a cat person. That would make me an animal racist. I support animal-trampoline diversity!

------------------------------
"Act well your part; there all the honour lies." Pope, the poet, as quoted in SPOON RIVER ANTHOLOGY. (Look it up)

Handguns & shotguns & rifles with slings... these are a few of my favorite things.

Posts: 860 | Location: Illinois | Registered: October 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:

Laughed way too loud at work

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

(Yeah, I yawned, too.)

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18027 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post