SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
Declaring (possibly premature) victory.

Guy living one street north of us, saw the poster and called and was very happy to know Biscuit was found and OK. Smile

Apparently the owner was just given Biscuit by his grandparents who couldn't take care of him. The new owner had no idea he would bolt at the first fireworks....but bolt he well and truly did.

Now, my daughter just has to put the pup in the car and take him about 1/3 mile....happy ending! Smile

I did ask her to see whether the owner knew Biscuit's breed. I'm very curious about that. Our vet thought 'cross between a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua' .... I can't imagine what a cross like that would look or act like. If we find out, I'll post.

Thank you for your efforts and I love a happy ending!

Posts: 2807 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Owner didn't know what breed his grandma's dog was, so I'm going to go with "Heinz 57".

Biscuit got on so well with my daughter's dog that it appears she'll start walking her dog down there for play dates. Smile

Posts: 13916 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
'cross between a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua'.... I can't imagine what a cross like that would look or act like...

It would calmly wait for a sirloin and some tacos. Wink

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6822 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomasconnor:
My dog can read....

Grand Daughter was ROFLHAO when I was bent over the couch picking stuff up. Spunky the Pit sniffed right on my butt.

Then sneezed.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 5603 | Location: Duckburg, OR | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
quote:
Originally posted by Thomasconnor:
My dog can read....

Grand Daughter was ROFLHAO when I was bent over the couch picking stuff up. Spunky the Pit sniffed right on my butt.

Then sneezed.

Let me guess, your a dusty old fart. Big Grin you teed it up, so I had to swing.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 958 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Hunter & Dug

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2995 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Our new Irish Wolfhound puppy, Wynsom, getting treats along with our other two dogs. She is now 5 months old. The adult Wolfhound is a remarkable (for breeds that size) 12½ years old. The third dog is a Greyhound rescue, about 50% Greyhound and the remainder unknown. She is ~13-14 years old. The picture distorts the sizes a bit. When Wynsom stands up, she is shoulder to shoulder with the Greyhound.

All your 10mm are belong to us

Posts: 9967 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Can you guess what Ollie is thirsty for?

Posts: 2807 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post