SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Lost my chair on Father’s Day:

He is clearly enjoying the view from your chair!

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Lucy is learning, more progress everyday. She hasn't had an accident in the house for a few weeks. She is such a sweet girl but doesn't put up with Romans crap

Posts: 5509 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
^ Those two seems to be having a blast! I still occasionally regret not adopting one of Moose's siblings at the same time that we got him so that they could have grown up together, but there are days one puppy is more than enough. He's entering the teenage phase, and is actually starting to give me the Forrest Whitaker eye from time to time...

Posts: 9162 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
That's because you're occupying his space!

Posts: 7385 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
That's because you're occupying his space!

True. I'd also just made him take a bath Big Grin.

Posts: 9162 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Here's the fur torpedo in action.

We got out in the lake for a bit today, but the fish weren't really biting so the boys decided they'd rather swim instead. There's a really shallow area...like 6-12" deep so we went over there and the boys got in the water. Moose was kinda freaking out about it on the boat, so I kinda "helped" him in after them. He is getting much better about it. The boys found mussels and were throwing them for him and he'd chase the splashes all over the place. Wore him out good Big Grin.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7380 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtube.com/shorts/7f-...?si=wT3jbhrOcZOHS6Nn

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18088 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Labrador rule #1...Never, ever wake a sleeping puppy. (Even if he's in your chair)

Posts: 762 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4156 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
https://x.com/BeachFrmFL/status/1818437416577122460

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1818437416577122460" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 754px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That’s great!! Wife and I got some smiles, thanks.

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28581 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Fostering another that's training to be a service dog.

We're going to have her a bit longer that we've had others in the past. She's almost 2, has a lot of puppy left in her, but dang is she smart!

Posts: 1816 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post