SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Big Grin That sign is clever. Did you make it?

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Big Grin That sign is clever. Did you make it?

Sort of. Saw it on the Innerwebz and knew it was perfect for my daughter. I cut the board out, she did the lettering.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15157 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet her dog helped.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5588 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Roman excited to try on his Halloween costume

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^ Mama might be happy with the costume but Roman's expression says otherwise LOL.

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
PH Paul I love the sign.

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Princess Izzy and her White Knights

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15157 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Gotta love Roman! Smile

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7026 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
SIGnified -- what a handsome dog! Looks like he (she?) would be a great companion.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Thank you V-tail for the very kind words...

Correction/Edit: Phpaul - My wife loves your Dog sign! (Attribution fixed)

That dog is a two year old male. West German Shepherd. Dad is IGP3 and mom IGP2 (GSD breeding confirmation trials qualifications).

He’s the alpha, although other dogs are bigger than he is physically. He just outsmarts/out-confidences them all. It’s interesting to watch them play.

I’m happy he’s bonded with me. I hand fed him the first 9 months of his life. Had mangled hands for a little while. Wink

Like all dogs, he’s intuitive and knows my moods.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGnified,

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
DugthePug

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3453 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Gotta ask; real or AI?

I’ve seen some recent AI photos (ie DALL E 2) that would blow your mind.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
DugthePug just got a bath…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3453 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He looks floofy

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post

~Robert A. Heinlein

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
styling and profiling in his new jacket

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Ollie is enjoying his belly rub

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Our grand dog is visiting for Christmas.

Lucy is making herself comfortable in Ollie’s bed.