SIGforum
Enough with the dog pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6380001014

May 29, 2022, 06:24 PM
vthoky
Enough with the dog pictures
No pics, unfortunately, but the lovely girlfriend and I were out this morning and happened across a small family with an all-black, all-energy pup on a leash. I asked if it was okay to pet her, and got the okay.

Pup was just a few months old, fully Black Lab, and as sweet as could be. I'm not ready for another dog yet, my own dorkhound (Lab) having crossed the bridge last winter, but it was as cool as could be to be able to wrestle with a Lab puppy for a moment. Cool

God bless America.
May 29, 2022, 07:01 PM
h2oys
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
No pics, unfortunately, but the lovely girlfriend and I were out this morning and happened across a small family with an all-black, all-energy pup on a leash. I asked if it was okay to pet her, and got the okay.

Pup was just a few months old, fully Black Lab, and as sweet as could be. I'm not ready for another dog yet, my own dorkhound (Lab) having crossed the bridge last winter, but it was as cool as could be to be able to wrestle with a Lab puppy for a moment. Cool

Nice story…it sounds like your almost ready. There are plenty of rescues just waiting for you.
May 29, 2022, 07:26 PM
vthoky
^^^
A good point. "Miss Boogerhead" was a rescue, of sorts, when I got her. The elderly gentleman who had her just couldn't take care of her.

I'm truly not ready yet -- after 26 years of having a dog (or two), I'm ready for a break. But if I need to go pet a dog, I've got plenty of family/friends/neighbors with dogs I can go wool on, just about any time.. Cool

God bless America.
May 29, 2022, 08:00 PM
h2oys
Totally understand. Our Ollie gives you our best.
May 30, 2022, 06:20 AM
vthoky
Smile Thank you.

God bless America.
May 31, 2022, 08:51 AM
BigSwede
Big Grin

May 31, 2022, 11:16 AM
sigmonkey
Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
June 02, 2022, 08:58 PM
Sunset_Va
We have 9 dogs. Years ago, I had 12 Siberians and 8 other dogs at one time.

I cannot ever imagine a life without dogs. I think sometimes my dogs give me the biggest incentive to keep living. I just want to outlive them.

美しい犬
June 03, 2022, 12:04 PM
BigSwede
Derg Yoga

MOLOTTY= more head than body

June 04, 2022, 02:48 PM
PHPaul

Great-granddaughter Izzy and her new puppy, our great-granddog Opal. She's an English Bulldog.

Be a few weeks yet before she can come home, which should be interesting. She'll be sharing the house with my daughter's two Akitas...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
June 05, 2022, 07:08 PM
Orguss

https://youtu.be/3iyAHsu_3uM?t=205

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
June 07, 2022, 03:52 PM
83v45magna
[URL=Link]The Corgi and Satan's Hellfire[/URL]

I can't seem to make video show up from IMGUR.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,
June 08, 2022, 01:40 AM
Paten
quote:
The Corgi and Satan's Hellfire

Found it on YouTube. Looks like it was just posted there.

https://youtu.be/M3w7N1TRMJo
June 09, 2022, 01:01 PM
911Boss
Couple of my favorite shots of my old girl.
She doesn’t like the camera, so hard to get a good pic these days.

Blue Merle Aussie “Sheila” she will be 16 this year.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

June 09, 2022, 03:55 PM
Rinehart
Shelia is beautiful!

What is it about Aussies and tech? They just don't seem to trust it for some reason.

June 09, 2022, 07:07 PM
Redleg06
Afraid of losing their jobs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD7K6-q-o50

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"
June 09, 2022, 09:36 PM
trapper189

June 17, 2022, 01:28 PM
h2oys
It's been around 100 degrees here lately, so a very hot Ollie say's hello to all his SigForum buddies.

June 17, 2022, 02:34 PM
Patrick-SP2022
I have not posted doggie pix in a while.
For your consideration we have:

Katie in a moment of calm.

Molly just hanging out.

The two of them resting after a long and hard day.

June 17, 2022, 05:38 PM
MikeinNC

Kid taught Rock a new trick…now he’s called bucketdog

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker