SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants Don't Want To Serve Alcohol
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants Don't Want To Serve Alcohol Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I was on a flight out of Atlanta 2 weeks ago. I was sitting in an emergency exit row with no one else. Across from me was also one guy. Just before takeoff 3 officers came on board and handcuffed the guy across from me. After that they inspected the seats in his aisle, in front of him, then my aisle. They asked for my carry on, had me empty it out, and asked if I talked to the man they took off. I never found out what he did.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Probably snuck a 22LR round through TSA on accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post