SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^ The credit card companies also have been wanting that for years and years since they’ll get a piece of every transaction.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Japan is already into the negative interest thing.

The other run has been for personal safes to keep your cash in, but folks also need bank accounts for a lot of monthly transactions like paying utilities which is done at the bank. It sucks.

There are also accounts that can be had at the post office, but those had lousy rates before everything went negative. It was very convenient if you were traveling and needed cash. When I lived there, everything was cash and credit cards were almost unknown, but that was a long time ago.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This is a good sign.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
This is a good sign.

(image deleted

No, a GREAT sign. Which means the mainstream media will ignore the big win.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need to see a whole lot more of this all across the USA!!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Also one in Wisconsin... Not so hard as CA, but good news anyway. Smile

"Also on Tuesday, Republican Tom Tiffany, a Wisconsin state senator, handily won his special election congressional race in the state's conservative 7th Congressional District. Tiffany defeated Democrat Tricia Zunker in the race for the seat vacated by GOP Rep. Sean Duffy, who retired in September."

Republicans win first Democrat-held California House seat since 1998

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Wife is happy we gave Mike Garcia a Benjamin for the election, will give again in the fall as he has to run again in November.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Donald is visiting a factory in PA today that manufactures ppe. I wonder if he'll have any "advice" for our whining little bitch governor.

Several counties in the state have said they'll open up despite his majestys draconian lockdown orders. Most county DAs refuse to prosecute anyone who violates his orders. County sheriffs have refused to enforce his orders, and since this all began, back in March, the state police have given only seven citations in four separates incidents relating to the lockdown.

The little bitch has responded that any business opening in defiance of his rules will have their professional license revoked, or their certificate of occupancy revoked. In addition, he's stated that their insurance companies can be notified & their insurance discontinued because the businesses are "violating state law."

I'm sure Donald will make Wolf & his pet tranny, the Sec of Health, look like whining little bitchs.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"No More Mr.Nice Guy" - Trump Urges Senate To Call Obama To Testify

After the unmasking of the unmaskers (including Biden), ObamaGate is growing...

And President Trump clearly won't let it go (and why should he after three years of utter bullshit)...

Donald J. Trump ✔
@realDonaldTrump:

If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...e-call-obama-testify

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard President Trump speak for some time now, several weeks, I guess, because I have stopped watching the news altogether. I'll check Fox's website, but that's it. I cannot stand to listen to the shrill and ignorant panicking shit coming from the talking heads. I'd end up throwing my TV into the street.

The way I feel right now, I don't know if ever again I'll be able to tolerate their stupidity in order to try to filter out truth and facts from their blather, nonsense and misinformation.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I've quit watching Fox News and got a subscription to OANN but there is even so much of that I can stand

its far and away better than any of the MSM but I'm just tired of 24X7 coverage of COVID

on a positive note I think people are seeing that this President is far and away superior to anything the dems might have to offer and the thought of swapping out President Trump for Demented Joe is a non-starter. Still worried though that there is still a considerable amount of never-Trumpers still alive, even after the virus.

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember: Still worried though that there is still a considerable amount of never-Trumpers still alive, even after the virus.

I suspect the main concern would be vote theft and legal vote harvesting. The Dems have been praying that they could use mail in ballots, without any ID, etc. Also they have been working hard using vote harvesting, hopefully the republicans will do their share of harvesting.

I read, perhaps on SF, that a few years ago the California legislature changed a law so that anyone can pick up mail in ballots, not just relatives of the voter. With that the Dems took over the complete Calif. senate.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

that is all true

they do everything they can to pervert this country

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a couple of major victories in special elections by republicans...

crickets from the media

I wonder why?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ector-general-fired/

The State Department’s Inspector General, Steve Linick, who was appointed by former President Barack Obama, was fired Friday night.

Fired by President Trump. Effective in 30 days

It is hard to imagine the scope of the "swamp" that Donald Trump has had to face. And still faces.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ector-general-fired/

The State Department’s Inspector General, Steve Linick, who was appointed by former President Barack Obama, was fired Friday night.

Fired by President Trump. Effective in 30 days

It is hard to imagine the scope of the "swamp" that Donald Trump has had to face. And still faces.

What I do not understand is, if Trump fired him, why give him 30 days to do even more damage?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think 30 day notice is a req.

In another IG case, Trump gave 30 day notice but put the person on admin leave immediately.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope he's put under surveillance so that he doesn't engage in any document destruction

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
hope this doesn't crush anybody

Justin Amash:

After much reflection, I’ve concluded that circumstances don’t lend themselves to my success as a candidate for president this year, and therefore I will not be a candidate.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

how much "reflection" do you think that took ?

sub nanosec ?

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post