SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
ODNI released them too. Probably a less political link. I'll find it again here... maybe..

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so distrustful of the FBI that I can't help but look at the timing of the events in YARED TAMENE WOLDE-YOHANNES's testimony. He had been providing the FBI information about their IT systems, and then the day before he transfers a whole bunch of logs to the FBI, they get hacked by the "Russians."

It does not sit right with me.

I am also looking at the Witness Name Redacted script - and that is Michael Gaeta stationed in Rome Italy. It is nothing we don't know already but reading in his words about Steel is pretty damning.

I also love how badly Schiff tried to associate Trump with Russian gambling because Russians own some apartments in Trump Tower. Complete hack.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Wow. The new White House Press Secretary is very pretty and smart.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watching a press briefing by White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.
She is a Ninja - slicing and dicing the Lame Stream Media.
Awesome to watch.

Posts: 23197 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've only watched her a couple times so far, but I've been impressed with how she handles these jerks.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Watching a press briefing by White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.
She is a Ninja - slicing and dicing the Lame Stream Media.
Awesome to watch.
This is what happens when someone sits the sidelines waiting their turn while watching and learning from Trump and others in this administration on how to deal with this filth. Additionally, I think her blonde good looks gave the media morons reason to underestimate her, much to their own demise.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This was good Smile

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump on Fox and Friends

He said more things coming out in next 2 weeks. He took a heavy shot at Rod Rosenstein.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
This was good Smile
Dang! Its getting a bit salty, but Joe picked a fight with the wrong guy. Talk about trying to punch outside your weight class and having your ass handed to you.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
For those of you who thought Bill Maher was even a smidge impartial and worth listening to, think again. This man is king POS. And just in case you miss the central theme of this video...Liberal men can paw women all they want. But when election time rolls around and one of those liberal men is viewed as being important to accomplishing the Dem agenda, neither women nor their claims matter one bit. The ends always justify the means and women need to learn to suck it up (likely literally and figuratively).

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have to take a fuckin' shower after watching that.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17159 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Maher occasionally calls out the left when it suits him. Sometimes it’s enjoyable to watch. That said, I don’t think anyone here considers Maher to be anything other than a lefty ends justify the means partisan.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My local Fox station stirring the pot

Obama calls Trump's coronavirus response an 'absolute chaotic disaster'

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/ne...JP7DcI8JnmUJ0PRj-ouM

Posts: 5540 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Greg Price:

Today on Meet The Press,
@chucktodd wildly took context out of an answer AG Bill Barr gave about his decision to drop the case into Gen. Michael Flynn.

I cut Todd's segment along with Barr's full answer together. Look at how blatantly dishonest this is.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1259549689239818240

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Buck Sexton:

If you read a news story about some European country where, after a fair election, the outgoing president used his last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration, you’d be appalled

It happened here, and half the country thinks it was fine

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Wish I had a subscription to the WSJ, just so I could follow Kimberley Strassel. Sounds like this press briefing was referenced above. Kayleigh McEnany referring to Strassel’s column to lay out the injustices inflicted on Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. I imagine Obama has a wall around himself that will protect him as the onion is peeled. We’ll see

Edited because I misspelled “peeled” and it bothered me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMats,

Posts: 13567 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When I was younger, I held great reverence for the FBI. No more. Long gone and never to return.

Posts: 109056 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Famous But Incompetent." I think I heard that the first time in the movie "Hopscotch" from the late '70s.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
When I was younger, I held great reverence for the FBI. No more. Long gone and never to return.

Pretty much the same here. Several years ago we were involved in a crooked scheme by the president of a small company in which we were invested.

Tons of evidence and if there is a charge that the crook didn't warrant it has yet to be defined. Stock fraud, outright theft, etc etc etc.

I was an officer in the company and ended up being the "star" witness in the court proceedings.

Note: The investigation for the federal court was complete, and evidence overwhelming.

I got phone calls from the IRS and the FBI regarding the disposition of the case. Neither would touch it, even though all that needed doing was file the damned charges. Both agencies refused! The agent from the FBI acknowledged to me on the phone that the reason they would not touch it was (THAT FISH AIN'T BIG ENOUG TO FRY!) Stock holders screwed 12 million bucks worth, among several other federal charges. In speaking to the agent who called me, I suggested that the fish was not big enough to fry, she agreed!

Nothing was done, the bad guy moved to another state and did it again. He had already pulled that in 4 previous states.

Ask my why I don't trust federal law enforcement agencies.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
5-11-20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post