SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I have watched Ratcliffe for several years now. He has always fought for transparency and getting the truth to the public.

I don't recall a single time he lied to us.

So does anyone equate "telling the public the truth" with "blind loyalty to Donald Trump" ?

In contrast to Ratcliffe, we have seen multiple top leaders of the CIA, FBI, and DoJ lie repeatedly and hide their attempts to overturn the 2016 election.

Or maybe compare Ratcliffe to lying POS Adam Schiff.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ip-amid-coronavirus/

A call by former President George W. Bush for humanity to jettison partisanship amid the Chinese coronavirus pandemic has drawn a sharp rebuke from President Donald Trump.

Bush published a video message on Saturday urging unity and togetherness amid the coronavirus’ outbreak, which received 4.4 million views on Twitter as of Sunday morning.

Bush’s plea amounted to a call for people to ignore partisanship to protect the most vulnerable and to assist those who have become unemployed.

The president’s response was straight to the point, outlining Bush’s absence when Trump was being excoriated during his impeachment proceedings.

“.@PeteHegseth “Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside. @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!” Trump tweeted.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I have watched Ratcliffe for several years now. He has always fought for transparency and getting the truth to the public.

I don't recall a single time he lied to us.

So does anyone equate "telling the public the truth" with "blind loyalty to Donald Trump" ?

In contrast to Ratcliffe, we have seen multiple top leaders of the CIA, FBI, and DoJ lie repeatedly and hide their attempts to overturn the 2016 election.

Or maybe compare Ratcliffe to lying POS Adam Schiff.

Here's the thing with it though. When is the last time during the 8 years of Obama you heard of ANYONE who wasn't "blindly loyal to Obama".

They all were. If you weren't a bootlicker, and if YOU DIDN'T donate to Obama, you were collecting unemployment.

The major problem in dealing with hypocrites is that they do not care they are hypocrites. As long as the media doesn't ask any questions, being two faced is acceptable.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
5/4/20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cliff,

Thanks for posting these DiGenova interviews. I look forward to them every week.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So do I.....thanx Cliff

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Cliff,

Thanks for posting these DiGenova interviews. I look forward to them every week.

Glad to be of service.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A little Happy Taco Bowl Day from the man who would be President, circa 2016 Big Grin

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
re Ratcliffe being nominated for DNI:

Sen Richard Burr (R):

Burr is chair of the Senate Intel Comm

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Burr is a POS RINO. He also dumped all his hotel stock right before the Rona hit. Inside trading much? Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer...are-ready-to-release

Adam Schiff has refused to release these.

Republicans keep demanding he does.

Elias and Sussman - Perkins Coie law firm

David Kramer - worked for McCain and gave the Steele dossier to Buzzfeed

Mike Gaeta - FBI agent who met w Steele on 5 July 2016 re the dossier

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
How is Schiff stopping the release? Does he have the only copies? Are they password protected on a computer? If they have been cleared, can't they just be taken from him?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
flashguy,

What I have read is that Schiff is claiming he has authority as House Intel Comm chair to control depositions taken by the House Intel Comm.

When these depositions were taken, REP Devin Nunes was the chair of House Intel. Nunes kept asking the intel community to declassify them. They dragged their feet. REPs have been trying to get these released for a long time.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'

Can't wait for Sciffhead to show us all the evidence he's seen behind closed doors of Trump's Russian connections and collusion. He's been screaming it from the mountain tops. Please be very specific Rep. Schiff.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy has been caught in lie after lie and if all this other stuff comes out it will prove even further, beyond all doubt what a crooked politician he is. He's not going to release anything.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
This guy has been caught in lie after lie and if all this other stuff comes out it will prove even further, beyond all doubt what a crooked politician he is. He's not going to release anything.

Another good reason to not elect sociopaths to the legislature

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let shiff keep digging the hole he's in. If the information is "Classified" Barr was given the Authority to Unclassify what he deems necessary.

I'm thinking this will be masterfully played before the election. You don't show your Trump Cards until it's time.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm thinking this will be masterfully played before the election.

That is my belief also, Septemberish or October at the latest.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Justice Dept. drops all criminal charges in Flynn Case! Cool

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...nternal-memo-release

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Undercover Huber:

HPSCI finally releases Russia investigation transcripts

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sean Davis:

I'm told the only reason Schiff finally released these transcripts after holding onto them for nearly a year is that ODNI planned on releasing them tomorrow morning.

transcripts released . here they are:

https://intelligence.house.gov/russiainvestigation/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,