SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig226fan:
I would proudly show my ID, and even an inked stained finger if they wanted absolute proof.
Easy to say when you are alive, a human, a U.S. Citizen of voting age, and don’t have a burning urge to vote multiple times and harvest votes.

This isn’t a serious issue.
It is simple.
Those that support Voter ID laws want fair elections.
Those that oppose Voter ID want to make it easier to cheat and stuff the ballot box.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...er-id-2020-election/

Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear (D) has vetoed legislation that would mandate state voters to show a photo ID before they vote in the 2020 presidential election, and every election after.

Last week, Beshear announced his veto of mandatory voter ID legislation that ensures all registered voters must prove their identity before they cast a ballot, starting in November.

cheating DEMs

According to Beshear, requiring voter ID creates “an obstacle” that results “in fewer people voting,” though research and data show otherwise. In Alabama, which has a mandatory voter ID law, black American voters came out in droves in 2018 to help elect Doug Jones to the U.S. Senate.

Beshear’s veto of the legislation is likely to be overturned by the Republican-controlled state House and Senate, as the voter ID requirement was passed out of both by a supermajority.

In December, Beshear restored voting rights to more than 140,000 convicted felons via executive order. The felons are those convicted of “non-violent” crimes, though violent criminals often plead down to non-violent drug offenses to shorten their prison sentences

Posts: 19575 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
voter ID creates “an obstacle” that results “in fewer people voting,”

what he means, is that there's 'an obstacle' resulting in 'fewer people voting' MORE THAN ONCE.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in King County Wa. I think it was 2008 they "found" uncounted mail in ballots for 2 weeks straight until they over turned the election. It was like they kept looking and finding ballots until they had enough for the dem candidate to win.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
I'm in King County Wa. I think it was 2008 they "found" uncounted mail in ballots for 2 weeks straight until they over turned the election. It was like they kept looking and finding ballots until they had enough for the dem candidate to win.

King county also was 3 days late in mailing the military ballots out. That resulted in soldiers not being able to get their ballots postmarked in time. The dims were doing the “count every ballot chant until “Not my Governor” finally won.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by flashguy:

Perhaps now is a good time to move the Press Briefings from the West Terrace.

To the Old Executive Office Building or across the street to the White House Conference Center near Lafayette Square.

Then re-open the pool, swim laps Mr President.

Wasn’t the proposed when the President first took office? My understanding was keeping them out of the White House would help control the leaks.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I believe states can impose mail in voting if still in some kind of stay at home/shelter in place order? This is where the danger lies. Trump can stop it a a national level but can he at the state level? A couple swing states under Democrat control do this and it's a whole different ball game.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My lates pet peeve in the daily WH press briefings is “When are you going to start wearing masks?”
The answer is “When I, against my better judgment and all experience of the past four years, no longer think you are a malignant stooge doing your very best to destroy my presidency.”

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by flashguy:

Perhaps now is a good time to move the Press Briefings from the West Terrace.

To the Old Executive Office Building or across the street to the White House Conference Center near Lafayette Square.

Then re-open the pool, swim laps Mr President.

Wasn’t the proposed when the President first took office? My understanding was keeping them out of the White House would help control the leaks.
In posting that remark, my name was left in but my remark was eliminated, thus attributing to me the response another had made to my post. I don't object to the remark, but I do think proper attribution is important.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
4/6/20

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - legal analyst and former U.S Attorney to the District of Columbia

Trump Fires Intelligence IG Who Told Congress About ‘Credible’ Whistleblower Complaint. President Donald Trump has fired the man who notified Congress that a whistleblower had concerns about a telephone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Trump notified both the House and Senate intelligence committees Friday about his decision to fire Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson, who precipitated an impeachment inquiry when he relayed anonymous whistleblower testimony that the president’s conversation with Zelensky sought an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden in return for delivering military assistance.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

King county also was 3 days late in mailing the military ballots out. That resulted in soldiers not being able to get their ballots postmarked in time. The dims were doing the “count every ballot chant until “Not my Governor” finally won.

Did you mean 2004? I remember that well - Rossi won the first 2 of the 3 recounts - until more votes were "found"... Mad

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
in Cliff's post above, DiGenova says that President Trump will remove Atkinson in 30 days, but he put Atkinson immediately on administrative leave to get him out of there.

thanks for posting Cliff. I always listen to the DiGenova sound clips

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

diff topic

Dan Crenshaw reminded people of John Kennedy's 1961 inauguration speech.

“ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.”

The Democrats have come a long way in the wrong direction.

Posts: 19575 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
in Cliff's post above, DiGenova says that President Trump will remove Atkinson in 30 days, but he put Atkinson immediately on administrative leave to get him out of there.

thanks for posting Cliff. I always listen to the DiGenova sound clips

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

diff topic

Dan Crenshaw reminded people of John Kennedy's 1961 inauguration speech.

“ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.”

The Democrats have come a long way in the wrong direction.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
quote:
quote:

Did you mean 2004? I remember that well - Rossi won the first 2 of the 3 recounts - until more votes were "found"... Mad
Let’s not forget that the margin of victory was less than the number of proven invalid votes.

The court ruled that since there was no way of determining who the invalid ballots voted for it was irrelevant and let the Democrats keep the stolen election.

What we learned from this is if a ballot gets into the voting box, it counts, regardless of whether or not it was fraudulent.

Fraudulent votes are equal to valid votes once in the box.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Joey D

Thanks Cliff, I also enjoy listening to the Joey D segment you post every week.

The biggest take away from the segment, at the 8:00 minute mark..
The Durham investigation, it is now confirmed, is targeting John Brennan.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Hope this is happening. A little swamp draining in progress...

Susan Crabtree

@susancrabtree

Breaking: Trump is firing 7 IGs in one fail swoop, sources confirm to @RealClearNews. Most likely will be the IGs that were appointed by Pres. Obama or beforehand. He wants his own people in those positions now. Trump during his briefing said he has "put in 7 names" for IGs.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/4...-house-of-obama-igs/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
A fair number of questions at tonight's briefing were dedicated to how "da rona" is disproportionately affecting African-Americans due to comorbidities.

Now I'm sure this will be taken the wrong way, but obesity, diabetes, and heart disease, are more common in their communities, especially in bigger cities like NY. Please, please don't tell me this is going to be a "thing" going forward, I know it will, the press is absolutely shameless. Because, Trump/R's/da rona, racist... Roll Eyes

I'm getting tired of these assholes!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
A fair number of questions at tonight's briefing were dedicated to how "da rona" is disproportionately affecting African-Americans due to comorbidities.

Now I'm sure this will be taken the wrong way, but obesity, diabetes, and heart disease, are more common in their communities, especially in bigger cities like NY. Please, please don't tell me this is going to be a "thing" going forward, I know it will, the press is absolutely shameless. Because, Trump/R's/da rona, racist... Roll Eyes

I'm getting tired of these assholes!
Ya know what's also disproportionately impacting black communities in these urban centers? Blacks shooting each other daily over a whole lotta nonsense. But no liberal moron wants to talk about that reality.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/econ...08&utm_content=Final

Trump’s Economic Approval Rating Hits Highest Level Ever

The coronavirus pandemic has thrown the American economy into a deep contraction and sent unemployment soaring but Americans approve of President Donald Trump’s handling of the crisis.

cont....

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who better to be leading the Recovery than Donald Trump.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post