SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
4/13/20

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - legal analyst and former U.S. Attorney to The District of Columbia

FBI Received Evidence Of Russian Disinformation In Steele Dossier. The FBI received information that Russian disinformation might have been fed to Christopher Steele, whose dossier played a “central” role in the bureau’s investigation of the Trump campaign. The bombshell disclosures are in newly unredacted footnotes contained in the Justice Department inspector general’s report on the FBI’s surveillance of the Trump campaign. An FBI unit had concerns as far back as 2015 about Steele’s relationships with Russian oligarchs, one footnote stated. The FBI was provided assessments that Steele’s claims about Michael Cohen and a trip that Donald Trump made to Moscow in 2013 were products of Russian disinformation, another footnote said.
CHUCK ROSS: ANALYSIS: The FBI Knew The Steele Dossier Contained Russian Disinformation Three Years Ago — Somehow It Never Leaked. (Daily Caller) - At some point in 2017, the precise month is not clear, the FBI obtained evidence that Russian operatives fed disinformation to former British spy Christopher Steele. That stunning revelation came on Friday, and not through a leak, as did so many of the anti-Trump and pro-Steele stories that have come out since the dossier was published in January 2017.
AG William Barr on the Russia investigation: 'There's something far more troubling here' (Fox News) -- The Russia investigation into President Trump's 2016 campaign was "one of the greatest travesties in American history," Attorney General William Barr said Thursday during an appearance on "The Ingraham Angle." Barr said he has seen troubling signs from U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into the origins of the two-year probe, which resulted in no allegations of wrongdoing against the president.
Barr on Durham Investigation: ‘Evidence Shows That We’re Not Dealing with Just Mistakes or Sloppiness’ / U.S. attorney general William Barr implied in an interview Thursday that U.S. Attorney John Durham is prepared to prosecute former intelligence community officials if evidence shows they illegally surveilled the 2016 Trump campaign over allegations of collusion with Russia. Barr, who tasked Durham last May to review the origins of the Russia investigation, told Fox News’s Laura Ingraham that the Connecticut U.S. attorney is “looking to bring to justice people who were engaged in abuses if he can show that there were criminal violations.”

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Trump is beating the media harder than I've ever seen him do. It is glorious!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6N3S5e3A_k

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
He sure is. My god, the press is despicable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The Trump Administration inherited a bare cupboard (empty National Stockpiles).

Bathhouse Barry aka Zippy the Wonder Putz struck yet again. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Wow, good for him. Who is the blond bitch that kept interrupting him while he was trying to answer her stupid question?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That asshole is a fucking Saint to listen to that crap and keep his composure

He's my favorite asshole though

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
The media once again, trying to the rile the President into a headline.

And now with Pence, there is silence as they listen.

Pence doesn't get to say a lot, but as he does, many need to understand the decisions this administration has to make.

All 50 states and territories, are in state of emergency.

Put aside the politics, the personal attacks.

Think about how you, as the leader of a nation, makes decisions that would weigh on your conscience, your beliefs and the people who look to you for guidance, relief and a return to normality.

Whatever that will be for the future.

--chris

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I saw it on CNN. The fact that they would cut away from the briefing is despicable. He’s the President. What he says is newsworthy. Period.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Wow, good for him. Who is the blond bitch that kept interrupting him while he was trying to answer her stupid question?

Jim,
Paula Reed of CBS news.
https://100percentfedup.com/di...es-up-the-job-video/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I truly despise everyone in the media. They had no problem with the possibility of him ordering a nationwide shutdown, even wanting him to. Now that he is talking of ordering things to open back up they all say he can't do that. I'm glad we finally have a President who stands up to these idiots and calls them out for their crap.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim,
Paula Reed of CBS news.
https://100percentfedup.com/di...es-up-the-job-video/

Thanks. CBS.....it figures. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
I truly despise everyone in the media. They had no problem with the possibility of him ordering a nationwide shutdown, even wanting him to. Now that he is talking of ordering things to open back up they all say he can't do that.

It's like taking medicine. If you were prescribed a course of 4 weeks worth do you take only 2 weeks of it and knock down some of the symptoms of your disease or do you do the full course to knock it out completely?

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
The Trump Administration inherited a bare cupboard (empty National Stockpiles).

Why didn't they replenish it during the last 3 years?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't know. Why didn't they? Why don't you fucking tell us? You do know, don't you? You fucking act as if you see it all so clearly. Why don't you let us in on it, Nostradamus?

Go ahead

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
I truly despise everyone in the media. They had no problem with the possibility of him ordering a nationwide shutdown, even wanting him to. Now that he is talking of ordering things to open back up they all say he can't do that. I'm glad we finally have a President who stands up to these idiots and calls them out for their crap.

The story lines are already written.

If he opens it up and someone dies, Trump caused the death and didn't care about people as much as his wealthy investor friends bank accounts.

If he keeps it closed and the numbers of infected fall, he wasn't smart enough to open up the economy and caused the decline.

The media has it ready to go, either way, they just want a story, clicks, eyeballs, dirty laundry...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I don't know. Why didn't they? Why don't you fucking tell us? You do know, don't you? You fucking act as if you see it all so clearly. Why don't you let us in on it, Nostradamus?

Go ahead

If I knew I wouldn't be asking the question.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Trump sets perfect trap and has Cuomo arguing for federalism. Trump is wrong, it's completely up to the States, that is the framework of our country. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Trump knows he can't order the states to open, nor would he force open the epicenter of the problem, it would be political suicide. It's the states duty to care for their own and the fed.gov steps in only in disasters. Stop bitching about the fed.gov supplying your state with ventilators now please. His administration can and will provide guidance and that's it, but he set up a beautiful trap, now he just needs to walk it back and point out the logical fail.

Trump, Cuomo clash as NY governor threatens to defy potential order to reopen economy

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:
quote:

Go ahead
Yeah, that's right, Carnac- there are no rhetorical questions, right? <<Shit, there's one, right there.

Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:
quote:

Go ahead
Yeah, that's right, Carnac- there are no rhetorical questions, right? <<Shit, there's one, right there.

There are but mine wasn't one of them.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Terrific