SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Just finished reading The Deep Rig by Patrick Byrne.

It goes into great detail about the shenanigans that went on in the 6 key counties in the 2020 election. We all know that. There was a coordinated and well-done effort to manipulate votes. By the hundreds of thousands. And he presents clear evidence of fraud. Ballots in Georgia that were printed in China. And then shredder trucks paid for by Dominion showing up the day after the ballots were subpoenaed. And much more.

The fascinating and sad part was how this great group of people - Patrick Byrne, General Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell had the info of a stolen election and actually bullshitted their way into the Oval Office one night and presented their info to President Trump.

They had a simple solution - use an executive order signed by both Obama and Trump to say that foreign influence was suspected and order a manual, live-streamed recount of the paper ballots in 6 (only 6) counties in the country. If there were no discrepancies, OK. Concede and move on. But if there WERE (which they knew there would be based on all of the geeks they had looking at the data) then order a recount or even redo the election. The first part could be done in 48 hours.

They presented all of this to Trump in the Oval office. He asked - "Why have I not heard this before?" An hour later he was exasperated with his staff and said "OK, that's it. Sidney Powell is my Special Counsel."

When she showed up at the White House the next day she was denied access.

Trump was talked out of the plan by his grifter lawyers who were looking for their next job. Not looking out for him or the country.

Also - I love Rudy Giuliani but he was the wrong man for this job. Trump's loyalism to friends might have cost him. The author, who is a CEO (he started Overstock.com) walked into the HQ Rudy had set up and called it a "shit-show".

Byrne and Flynn were both scheduled to speak on Jan 6th, along with several of their "geeks" who were going to very simply explain the fraud that took place at the Trump rally. But when they all showed up they found that their speaking slots were cancelled. About that same time they started seeing results from their "geeks" on the Georgia runoff elections. Byrne and Flynn had the same reaction - "They are not even hiding it now!" It was blindingly obvious that the votes had been manipulated, but the Deep Rig, confident after doing the same for the Presidential election did not even try to hide it.

And just FYI, the author of this book is a Libertarian and has never voted for a Republican. But he cares about election integrity. He is convinced that the 2020 US Presidential election is the biggest electoral fraud in history and it was not by accident, and it will get worse.

If you can, get the book (it might be only digital because it has a ton of links to videos and websites.) And push through the technical chapters and get to the last third where he talks about actually presenting data to Rudy and finally President Trump. If you are like me, it will make you both angry and sad.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

Also - I love Rudy Giuliani but he was the wrong man for this job. Trump's loyalism to friends might have cost him. The author, who is a CEO (he started Overstock.com) walked into the HQ Rudy had set up and called it a "shit-show".

That may be, but seriously, would it have really mattered? It seems clear to me now that even if Trump had Johnnie Cochran himself leading his team, there was no way that election was going to go any other way once it was stolen on election night. And the no good lying, cheating democrats knew it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Just to prove how people can be vastly different from general perceptions Lin Wood and Sydney Powell both turned out to be pretty much bat shit crazies. Rudy was pretty much in the same league. Imagine being Trump and trying to decide who can be a trusted loyalist and who's bat shit crazy and having to do it on the fly.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

That may be, but seriously, would it have really mattered? It seems clear to me now that even if Trump had Johnnie Cochran himself leading his team, there was no way that election was going to go any other way once it was stolen on election night. And the no good lying, cheating democrats knew it.

That's the part that made me genuinely sad. The way it was laid out was simple. I know the media would have screamed bloody murder - but they were doing that every day already. He specifically said a hand recount of the paper ballots live-streamed so no more chicanery. The fix was in, but maybe it would have awakened more people. The what-ifs had me thinking the rest of the day.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump website for people to communicate with the President

https://www.45office.com/

seen at CTH

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump calls out the frauds Fauci and Birx

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...ent-strikes-back.php

President Trump:

Based on their interviews, I felt it was time to speak up about Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, two self-promoters trying to reinvent history to cover for their bad instincts and faulty recommendations, which I fortunately almost always overturned. They had bad policy decisions that would have left our country open to China and others, closed to reopening our economy, and years away from an approved vaccine—putting millions of lives at risk.

We developed American vaccines by an American President in record time, nine months, which is saving the entire world. We bought billions of dollars of these vaccines on a calculated bet that they would work, perhaps the most important bet in the history of the world. Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx moved far too slowly, and if it were up to them we’d currently be locked in our basements as our country suffered through a financial depression. Families, and children in particular, would be suffering the mental strains of this disaster like never before.

In a fake interview last night on CNN, Dr. Fauci, who said he was an athlete in college but couldn’t throw a baseball even close to home plate, it was a “roller,” tried to take credit for the vaccine, when in fact he said it would take three to five years, and probably longer, to have it approved. Dr. Fauci was incapable of pressing the FDA to move it through faster. I was the one to get it done, and even the fake news media knows and reports this.

Dr. Fauci is also the king of “flip-flops” and moving the goalposts to make himself look as good as possible. He fought me so hard because he wanted to keep our country open to countries like China. I closed it against his strong recommendation, which saved many lives. Dr. Fauci also said we didn’t need to wear masks, then a few months later he said we needed to wear masks, and now, two or three of them. Fauci spent U.S. money on the Wuhan lab in China—and we now know how that worked out.

Dr. Birx is a proven liar with very little credibility left. Many of her recommendations were viewed as “pseudo-science,” and Dr. Fauci would always talk negatively about her and, in fact, would ask not to be in the same room with her. The States who followed her lead, like California, had worse outcomes on Covid, and ruined the lives of countless children because they couldn’t go to school, ruined many businesses, and an untold number of Americans who were killed by the lockdowns themselves. Dr. Birx was a terrible medical advisor, which is why I seldom followed her advice. Her motto should be “Do as I say, not as I do.” Who can forget when Dr. Birx gave a huge mandate to the people of our Nation to not travel, and then traveled a great distance to see her family for Thanksgiving—only to have them call the police and turn her in? She then, embarrassingly for her, resigned.

Finally, Dr. Birx says she can’t hear very well, but I can. There was no “very difficult” phone call, other than Dr. Birx’s policies that would have led us directly into a COVID caused depression. She was a very negative voice who didn’t have the right answers. Time has proven me correct. I only kept Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx on because they worked for the U.S. government for so long—they are like a bad habit!

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
3/30/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Iowa 2 House race finally resolved

https://hotair.com/archives/jo...allenge-iowa-2-race/

Democrat Rita Hart Withdraws Challenge In Iowa-2 Race

Last December, Democrat Rita Hart decided she would skip the courts in Iowa and appeal her 6-vote loss in the Iowa-2 congressional district directly to Congress. Speaker Pelosi wound up seating the certified winner of that race, Republican Mariannette Miller-Meeks but this month it seemed Democrats were serious about relitigating the outcome and possible handing the seat over to Rita Hart.

Today Hart suddenly withdrew her appeal but she didn’t exactly concede the election

As recently as Monday, lawyers for Hart were arguing for overturning the certified results of the election, but some Democrats were increasingly worried about the optics this would create.

So the final contested race of the 2020 election is over on the final day of March 2021. Initially, Rita Hart claimed she bypassed the courts because resolving the race there would take too long. But as it turned out another contested race that did go through the courts (NY-22) was settled nearly two months ago. This race could have also been settle weeks ago if Hart had simply appealed the outcome instead of trying to hand the decision over to Nancy Pelosi.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democrats were increasingly worried about the optics this would create.

Since when?? I'd like to know the names of those Democrats.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd like to know the names of those Democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...turn-house-election/

Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-PA) is the ninth Democrat to defect from Pelosi’s partisan effort to use the Committee on House Administration to overturn Iowa’s Second Congressional District election

House Democrats have publicly come out against the Pelosi and Harts plan, including Reps. Dean Phillips (MN), Elissa Slotkin (MI), Chris Pappas (NH), Susan Wild (PA), Lou Correa (CA), Rep. Josh Gotteimer (NJ), David Price (NC), and Dan Kildee (MI), as well as two moderate anonymous Democrats.

xxxxxxxxxx

I think the current House split is 222 DEMs and 213 REPs

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Here’s The Trump Interview Facebook Banned – Lara Trump Interviews President Donald J Trump

Facebook and Instagram have banned all sharing of President Trump (or his surrogates that speak on his behalf) from their platform. Here is the interview that precipitated their action.

Wherever and whenever possible, throw sand into the BIG TECH machine... Advance the message.

https://theconservativetreehou...dent-donald-j-trump/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thank you Chel. Loved it.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now the Capital barricades were rammed by a car and an officer killed.

Was it a rabid Trump voting white supremacist?

No, it was a black Louis Farrakhan devotee. Wonder how they are going to blame this on white supremacy?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:

No, it was a black Louis Farrakhan devotee. Wonder how they are going to blame this on white supremacy?
Easy. White Supremacy fostered this as a backlash. That's all they'll need to say (and they do believe it). Without rampant White Supremacy, Farrakhan would not have risen to poser.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:

Easy. White Supremacy fostered this as a backlash. That's all they'll need to say (and they do believe it). Without rampant White Supremacy, Farrakhan would not have risen to poser.

flashguy

Don’t forget the poor young man was having a mental health crisis.If only there was a social worker there.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Being a democrat and having mental health issues is redundant

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
An excellent article about what might lay ahead for the country. From WSJ, no link, pay wall.

Opinion | Joe Biden’s American Grandstand

Lance Morrow

5-7 minutes

The country reinvents itself from time to time. Reinvention is what Americans have instead of revolution, which Karl Marx called the “locomotive of history.” Who needs a locomotive when you’ve got the Wright brothers and Elon Musk ?

The country started with people coming across the ocean to reinvent themselves—a project that was either glorious or genocidal, depending on how woke you are. It reinvented itself, as a democracy, by electing Andrew Jackson in 1828, when all those unwashed white men swarmed into Washington from beyond the mountains. It reinvented itself in 1861-65 by fighting a civil war, and after that by creating, in effect, a new country in the vast expansions (of population, of settlement, of industrial development) during the Gilded Age. It reinvented itself and its way of government in the New Deal. It reimagined itself after World War II, among other things by creating the GI Bill and the interstate highways—two brilliant new systems of mobility. During the 1960s, the baby boomers conjured a “counterculture” around a noisy repudiation of their parents’ America. What they came up with arguably wasn’t an improvement, but it was definitely a reinvention.

Now the Biden administration, headed by a man a few years too old to be a boomer, entertains ambitions to take a great leap forward. But wait. Does a transformation require a mandate? By what mandate does the Biden administration undertake the work of irrevocably altering American society? Do Mr. Biden and his people claim that the dogmatic and occasionally hysterical certitude of the woke is sufficient warrant to turn the country upside down?

There was no mandate in the outcome of the last election. November 2020 merely confirmed that the U.S. remains split precisely down the middle, 50-50, as it has been for more than 20 years, since the deadlock of Al Gore and George W. Bush and the hanging chads of Florida. If the 2020 election meant anything, it confirmed the irreconcilable differences—a standoff of the cobra and mongoose. The election certainly didn’t give Mr. Biden marching orders from the American people to open the southern border to all comers, or to redesign the natural order of biology (in regard to gender identity and all the social arrangements that have flowed from the difference between the sexes since time immemorial), or to change the country in a hundred other ways, bundling it off on an expedition to the far left fringes of reality and grievance. What the new administration proposes may be less a transformation than a hijacking. Half the country doesn’t want to be reinvented—not on Mr. Biden’s terms.

He and his people have gone into business with a bogus, echo-chamber mandate: They manipulate a media illusion of unanimity, and presume to impose a moral narrative. The Bolsheviks, a tiny but ferociously focused minority, proceeded in this way in 1917.

Most mainstream American news outlets, unblushing partisans of the left’s program, dismiss the views of the other half of the country. Whether that bad half is called Trumpian or conservative or merely old-fashioned, the left thinks it sufficient to demonize such people in annihilating terms like “domestic terrorist,” “racist,” “white supremacist” and “transphobic.”

Is there a mandate for the country to be reinvented just now? Leave aside Donald Trump’s claims that the election was stolen; it was, without argument, close. The result would seem to call not for a radical transformation of the country but, rather, for compromise, reconciliation and the retraction of ideological claws. Then people might calm down.

But a president who is 78 is bound to be impatient. Mr. Biden didn’t lay a glove on history during nearly four decades in the U.S. Senate. A man of his age—fearing that he may amount to nothing more than the great Obama’s onetime sidekick—is apt to react to the surprise of waking up in the White House by pandering to the flashiest ideas of the young people and their hero Bernie Sanders. Mr. Biden can, for a moment, forestall death if he veers way left and makes his mark, however chaotically. If he’s just as woke as the woke, the years will fall away. He can be young again. He can be the Dick Clark of 21st-century statesmen, presiding over the kids’ dances, spinning platters on the record player of the American future.

The country, which is the accumulation of its repeated reinventions, ought to be careful. It isn’t clear that reinvention is always a good idea. It may be true that a country, like a person, must die to be born again. But up close, both death and rebirth are a painful, messy, serious business that should be respected—and may be horribly botched.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Decent article but it’s only scratching the surface of the shit-storm this country is being deliberately sailed into.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:

The country reinvents itself from time to time..

I find "reinvent" an incomplete notion. Not far off from "reimagining" which we see the woke throwing around at will. Both kind of deny all that came before and the ongoing progression of living on this planet. Of course true Marxism would have us back at square one so reinvention and reimagination are too many's wet dream. They are real as such and demonstrably invalid.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
With Ron DeSantis getting so much positive reports from REP side, CBS 60 Minutes doers a hit job on him.

A fabricated story including editing of the video

https://www.breitbart.com/the-...-ron-desantis-video/

CBS News’ disgraced news magazine 60 Minutes has been caught maliciously editing comments made by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) about a fake “pay for play” conspiracy theory, which fake media outlets like 60 Minutes are trying to fabricate out of thin air.

Side Note: DeSantis’ full and complete and reasonable answer was available on YouTube, but now the exculpatory YouTube video has mysteriously vanished after conservatives began sharing it.

Over Easter weekend, 60 Minutes released a clip of its correspondent Sharyn Alfonsi (pictured, right) basically heckling the governor with her debunked conspiracy theory during a March press conference. But…

The clip released by the fake outlet is maliciously edited to make it look as though DeSantis dodged and bulldozed her question rather than answer it — which he did to the satisfaction of any reasonable person.

“Publix, as you know, donated $100,000 to your campaign,” Alfonsi angrily says. “And then you rewarded them with the exclusive rights to distribute the vaccination in Palm Beach –”

“First, of all what you’re saying is wrong,” DeSantis fires back.

“How is that not pay for play?” Alfonsi shouts back.

“That’s a fake narrative,” DeSantis explains. “I met with the county mayor, I met with the administrator, I met with all the folks at Palm Beach County and I said, ‘Here’s some of the options: We can do more drive-thru sites, we can give more to hospitals, we can do the Publix.’ And they said, ‘We think that would be the easiest thing for our residents.'”

Alfonsi shouts back that Palm Beach County Commissioner Melissa McKinlay says DeSantis “never met with her about the Publix deal.” She then heckles the governor: “The criticism here is that is pay for play, governor!”

“And it’s wrong, it’s wrong,” DeSantis replies. “It’s a fake narrative. I just disabused you of the narrative. And you don’t care about the facts. Because, obviously, I laid it out for you in a way that is irrefutable.”

From the former head of Florida's emergency management agency ( a Democrat ) to 60 Minutes:

"I said this before and I’ll say it again. @Publix was recommended by @FLSERT and @HealthyFla as the other pharmacies were not ready to start. Period! Full Stop! No one from the Governors office suggested Publix. It’s just absolute malarkey."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,