SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
At the LGS:

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

WOW!!!!!

That would be in this family forever
Handed on down ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Seen on Facebook:

You can also add Nominations for Nobel Peace Prize: 2 (for now)

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Hell if I’m going to be shot I want it to be with that Trump gun what a beauty! What’s the price tag?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
He's Living in their heads, Rent Free...

Atlantic calls for end of Nobel Peace Prize

The Atlantic calls to 'end the Nobel Peace Prize' following Trump nominations
'Peace had its chance, and blew it,' reads the tagline of the article

The Atlantic magazine raised eyebrows on Friday when it published a piece calling for the abolition of the Nobel Peace Prize after President Trump was nominated for the prestigious honor.

The president's name was submitted for the 2021 prize by Norwegian lawmaker Christian Tybring-Gjedde, who cited Trump's role in brokering a peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Trump has since earned a second nomination from Swedish lawmaker Magnus Jacobsson for overseeing an economic deal between Kosovo and Serbia.

The nominations, however, apparently didn't sit well with the liberal magazine, which declared Friday that "peace had its chance, and blew it."

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This cracked me up. I can see Trump doing this Smile

But the capo di tutti capi, the one-anecdote-to-rule-them-all, goes to Sims, who says that a small wooden box with a red button inside can often be found on the president's desk in the Oval Office.

"If Trump noticed someone glancing at the box... he would pick it up and move it further away from himself. 'Don't worry about that,' he'd say. 'No one wants me to push that button.'"

"Guests would laugh nervously and the conversation would continue, until several minutes later Trump would suddenly move it closer to him without actually saying anything about it. Then, later in the conversation, out of nowhere, he'd suddenly press the button. Not sure what to do, guests would look at one another with raised eyebrows. Moments later, a steward would enter the room carrying a glass filled with Diet Coke on a silver platter, and Trump would burst out laughing."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53970246

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Hell if I’m going to be shot I want it to be with that Trump gun what a beauty! What’s the price tag?

I think around $7500. It's in 50 AE but a .45 caliber round (454 Casull?) would have been better...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It is a beautiful Desert Eagle. However, for fun in firing, I much prefer my LAR Grizzly in .50AE (and .45Mag).

Regarding the Nobel Peace Prize. They're saying that "Peace had its chance" after Trump was nominated but said nothing about it when Obama was actually awarded it for having done nothing at all to deserve it? Utter contemptability.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's some wedding reception!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Come join the party. Nearly 80K watching and it hasn't yet started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--39HS7e9TM

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Trump is fired up tonight. Pulling no punches, and even calling out the limp wristed in the Republican Party.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
117K watching and he is flat-out ripping up the news media and the dems. No holds barred, the gloves are off.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Amen...He is kicking ass!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump's kicking ass and having fun doing it.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Let’s see sleepy Joe Biden and heels up Harris top this...they are outta their league...I can’t wait for the debates Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump Unleashes on Joe Biden: ‘I Don’t Have to Be Nice Anymore’

President Donald Trump on Saturday rallied in Minden, Nevada, announcing that he would stop being nice to former Vice President Joe Biden after his campaign accused him in an ad of disparaging the troops.

“Once I saw that ad, I don’t have to be nice anymore, I really mean it,” Trump said.

The president said that the ad featured the widely disputed The Atlantic article that cited anonymous sources claiming that the president called dead soldiers “suckers” and “losers.”

Trump was disgusted by the ad, describing The Atlantic as a “third rate magazine” and the article’s author as a “sleaze bag reporter.”

Prior to the rally, the president also condemned the ad on Twitter, calling it a “made-up lie” and a “total con job.”

He told his supporters that 25 people went on the record to dispute The Atlantic story that the attack ad used as a source.

Trump said he knew a lot of horrible people but none that would ever say something like that about the troops.

“None of those people – and they’re the worst – real estate developers in New York, you don’t get much worse … not one person do I know that would say that standing on top of graves of heroes,” he said.

Trump said that he loved the troops and treated them with the greatest love and respect.

“There’s nobody that loves our military, respects it, and the people more than me,” he said.

Trump said the ad meant that he would no longer hold back against Biden.

“I can be bad to him, because he put the most vicious ad on television that I’ve ever seen,” he said.

Trump joked that Biden probably did not even know about the ad.

“Yet pathetic Joe, and he’s a pathetic human being to allow that to happen – here’s the problem, he doesn’t even know it happened,” Trump said. “I don’t think, I think he has no idea.”

“Sleepy Joe Biden … you know where he is now?” he continued. “He’s in his damn basement again.”

Trump said that Biden was “shot” mentally and was unfit for the presidency.

“I will tell you this, now we can play it like it is, let’s face it. Joe is shot,” he said. “Let’s face it. He’s shot.”

The president said that corporate media would continue to favor Biden, despite his historically bad candidacy, previewing the upcoming debate.

“If he gets off the stage, they’re going to say it was the single greatest debate they’ve ever seen,” he predicted.

Trump also said that Biden was beholden to the “left-wing puppet masters” running his campaign.

“Joe Biden can not lead our country, because he doesn’t really believe in our country, right now. I don’t think he believes in anything. He just wants to go to sleep, that’s all.”

LINK

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Did you hear when Trump said "The only good thing Biden did as obama's vice president was keep obama happy"???

Someone in the crowd yells "Sucked his dick!"

Then Trump says "Yea that's what I really wanted to say" then Trump ask "Do you want to yell that again?"

So the guy yells it again, louder and plain as day.
Sucked his dick!

Hot Damn. Yep, the gloves are off!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
It's at about the 1:06 mark. Cracked me up! Glad to see the gloves come off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Brxd2hqaI

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
“Once I saw that ad, I don’t have to be nice anymore, I really mean it,” Trump said.

And this is exactly right. No way Biden can take a gutless article with "anonymous" sources and hide behind *if* Trump said the words and then stand behind that complete hit-job ad criticizing Trump based on the 'if.' Biden's campaign has no merit and no honor. Fine, they'll call it politics, but Trump is correct to make this statement right now. Biden's stutter; Biden's losing his mind; no more being nice--it's all fair game now.

ETA: No, not the stutter. I'm just irritated.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Concast"