SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
Voter turnout in S. Carolina Saturday rivaled the 2008 turnout, which was very high. Don’t become complacent here!

Quite likely a good bit of that were Republican voters as well.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Operation chaos is in effect. Those Democratic primary voting numbers include a healthy number of Republicans.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden explains the South Africa "arrest"

https://hotair.com/archives/ja...worse-previous-ones/

Joe Biden went on Fox News this weekend to talk with Chris Wallace to take another stab at explaining his South African “arrest” story.

Unfortunately for Uncle Joe, his meandering answer(s) wound up sounding even worse than his first explanation.

Biden retold the story about how he was separated from the Congressional Black Caucus at an airport in South Africa in 1977 and was forced to go through a racially segregated doorway labeled “white,” despite initially refusing. He then told Wallace that he should have said he was “detained,” not arrested…

Biden admitted on CNN Friday that he wasn’t actually arrested, saying, “I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go.“

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Mr. Biden, said... “All men and women created ... by the — you know — you know the thing.”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"...I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go.“
Happens to me everytime I drive in traffic.

Cool story, Joe. Damn cool story.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
the thing.”

Ah, now I get - Biden thinks Marvel Comics are the Bible!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-gun-control-effort/

During a Monday evening campaign stop in Dallas, Texas, Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden said Robert “Beto” O’Rourke will “be the one who leads” Biden’s gun control push.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1234682767415242754

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember:

O’Rourke delivered a deliberate, carefully scripted endorsement of gun confiscation, which, within minutes, his campaign began to sell on t-shirts. “Hell yes,” Beto said, “we’re going to take your AR-15.”

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Mr. Biden, said... “All men and women created ... by the — you know — you know the thing.”

The soundbite of this is simply hilarious.

Almost as good as Biden saying that he's not going to lower your taxes. Ohhh no, "I'm going to raise your taxes!"

Wait until the Trump campaign starts rolling out those ads should Biden get the nomination.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Biden will try to offset his own shortcomings with the potential VP pick. Since the lefties are all about ‘identity politics’ it will be a younger, more ‘diverse’ running mate.

There is a full on press now to prevent Bernie from getting the nomination.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
O’Rourke delivered a deliberate, carefully scripted endorsement of gun confiscation, which, within minutes, his campaign began to sell on t-shirts. “Hell yes,” Beto said, “we’re going to take your AR-15.”

I have two words for Robert Francis O'Rourke: MOLON LABE!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It really is amazing how Biden went from being close to having to drop out soon last week to the front runner who is most likely going to get the nomination now this week. That Democrat Machine is powerful. Eek

All it took were a few phone calls, a few threats, a few promises and all these players fell into line just like that.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Well now since the DNC has decided who the Democratic nominee will be, I guess the next step will be to rein in and organize the press.

Sad to say I no longer expect to see any Biden gaffes reported. The man will be a scholar!!!

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

I’m Joe Biden and I forgot this message.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Joe Biden went on Fox News this weekend to talk with Chris Wallace to take another stab at explaining his South African “arrest” story.

And then proceeded to call him "Chuck" as he was finishing up. This guy is no longer firing on all cylinders:

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

And then proceeded to call him "Chuck" as he was finishing up. This guy is no longer firing on all cylinders:

And right after he just said, "we'll see who's sleepy" in regards to debating Trump. He then literally blamed his mistake in calling him Chuck to having to be up so early for these interviews.

Imbecile.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Ha! Nice one.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh this is pretty funny! That creep James Comey has rushed to ingratiate himself with Joe Biden now that he seems to be rising from the dead and Team Biden just told him to go pound sand:

Big Grin

quote:

James Comey
@Comey

Voted in first Dem primary to support party dedicated to restoring values in WH. I agree with
@amyklobuchar : We need candidate who cares about all Americans and will restore decency, dignity to the office. There is a reason Trump fears @joebiden and roots for Bernie. #Biden2020

quote:

Confirming that the renewed prosecutorial scrutiny against James Comey and his tenure at the head of the FBI has made him intolerably toxic, the Biden campaign has reportedly issued a statement rejecting Comey's endorsement.

Biden campaign rapid response director Andrew Bates appeared to reject Comey's endorsement, joking that he had received a "package" he didn't want.

Yes, customer service? I just received a package that I very much did not order. How can I return it, free of charge https://t.co/NK4VrYGzT1

— Andrew Bates (@AndrewBatesNC) March 3, 2020

It just confirms that the DNC and mainstream Dems still blame Comey for Trump's victory over Clinton, citing his decision to re-open the investigation into her as the deciding factor that led to Trump's election.

"I Just Received A Package I Didn't Order": Biden Campaign Rejects Comey Endorsement

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Dear James:

Your ass is dangling in the breeze. Start talking!

Love,

Uncah Joe

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post