SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
This morning, as his polling gets worse, @JoeBiden said South Carolina was not his "firewall."

That's not what he said just weeks ago...

Joe, you're nothing but a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I remember fox showing a video where Biden claims South Carolina will be his saving grace. Poor old Joe.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Either way he's created the expectation and will have to live or die with the results. Joe, you'd better get on down to Charleston and start eatin' some barbeque, son.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
This morning, as his polling gets worse, @JoeBiden said South Carolina was not his "firewall."

That's not what he said just weeks ago...

Joe, you're nothing but a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.

Careful with that kinda talk. You just might get challenged to a push-up contest or hauled out behind the bleachers for a round of fisticuffs.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden to Gun Manufacturers: ‘I’m Going to Take You Down’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ng-to-take-you-down/

During a Monday night speech in South Carolina, Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden referenced gun manufacturers and said, “I’m going to take you down.”

He made this statement after referencing the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (2005). The PLCAA is designed to shield gun manufacturers from lawsuits in scenarios where the guns in question were legally made and legally sold.

Biden has repeatedly criticized the existence of that law on the campaign trail, most recently in Las Vegas on February 19, and in New Hampshire earlier in the month.

Breitbart News reported Biden’s New Hampshire comments, where he said it was a “mistake” to give “gun manufacturers … a loophole that does not allow them to be sued for the carnage they are creating.”

He added, “The first thing I’m going to do as president is work to get rid of that, and it’s going to be hard.”

Biden went even further during his February 24, 2020, South Carolina speech, saying, “I’ve got news for you gun manufacturers. I’m coming for you and I’m going to take you down.”

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Poor Joe. Let's all chip in and get him a nice meal.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I’m sure there is a substantial population of Democrats that own firearms, no?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
With FN and all, I'm certain there's a substantial population of South Carolinians that own guns, earn their living from the gun industry, do buisness with people connected with the gun industry, have friends and relatives who own guns, are connected to the gun industry, or both, or who just don't like politicians from up North.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden has lost whatever mind he may once have had.

In a campaign speech given before the South Carolina primary, Biden claimed he was a candidate for the United States Senate, and that if people didn't like him, they could vote for the "other Biden." Say what?

Story here.

Video here.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:

In a campaign speech given before the South Carolina primary, Biden claimed he was a candidate for the United States Senate, and that if people didn't like him, they could vote for the "other Biden." Say what?

Story here.

Video here.

At this point, it’s elder abuse keeping him up there...here’s the quote.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said in his remarks at the First in the South Dinner, according to a video that has gone viral on Twitter.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Holy crap, Biden is the gaffe gift that keeps on giving!

He's now claiming that he negotiated the 2016 Paris Climate agreement with Chinese leader, Deng Xiaoping. Except that Deng Xiaoping has been dead for 23 years.

You can't make this stuff up!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Story here.

Video here.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said in his remarks at the First in the South Dinner, according to a video that has gone viral on Twitter.

Wow

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Story here.

Video here.

That's actually not a bad strategy. If you don't like me, still vote for the only Biden on the ballot. I don't think most people are that dumb, but he could probably snag a few extra votes that way.

Posts: 3538 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I can't stop laughing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
That's funny!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
His speech is slurring and sounds like he's had a stroke.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
If he had any family that loved him and not his celebrity they would end this. Sad.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
His speech is slurring and sounds like he's had a stroke.

Sad as it is, he could be in a vegetative state, wheeled out for display, drooling and unresponsive and he would still have a reliable following of low information Democratic voters supporting him.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I really want to feel sorry for Joe, but then I remember what he has done to this country and I just can't do it. Suck it Joe! You reap what you sow. Or karma's a bitch.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post