SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Tonight’s selection is hamburgers on the smoker. Mixed 80/20 beef with Tennessee pride hot sausage and blue cheese crumbles. Served with dukes mayo and claussens garlic pickles

I want to try this, man it sounds good, and looks tasty! How long does it take to smoke the burgers, and do you flip them?

Posts: 12632 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Preview:

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 17208 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Versus our usual red meat on the grill we went healthier tonight.

If you've never bought Aldi's seasoned salmon, give it a try as its utterly delicious.

Basically $10 for the salmon and add their bagged Caesar Salad at $2.29, and you have a very inexpensive, quick and easy, but yet tasty dinner for two.

Posts: 2471 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.flickr.com/photos/...n/dateposted-public/

Snapper and shrimp.

Pan seared, to halfway. Temperature turned down and finished with Goya sofrito tomato cooking base, rotel fire roasted tomato and chili, crushed olive spread, and capers, with cotija on top.

Seasoning for the fish and shrimp, Caribbean seafood seasoning, with a small amount of old bay, and chipotle, and hot chilies power.

Corn on the cob boiled/steamed with old bay, salt and butter.

Posts: 2520 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/...n/dateposted-public/

Snapper and shrimp.

Pan seared, to halfway. Temperature turned down and finished with Goya sofrito tomato cooking base, rotel fire roasted tomato and chili, crushed olive spread, and capers, with cotija on top.

Seasoning for the fish and shrimp, Caribbean seafood seasoning, with a small amount of old bay, and chipotle, and hot chilies power.

Corn on the cob boiled/steamed with old bay, salt and butter.

ARman

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Looks good AR!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 17208 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Looks good AR!

Thanks! I like trying out different things, this really came out well!

ARman

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Dude!

You ARe da Man!

Another amazing meal Big Grin

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4054 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Homemade salsa, and shredded beef tacos.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I want to try this, man it sounds good, and looks tasty! How long does it take to smoke the burgers, and do you flip them?

Generally I don't time them, just check them after 10 to 12 minutes, on a smoker you don't have to flip them unless you want grill marks, I do though anyway, out of habit. Probably 30 minutes at 275, checking every 10.

Posts: 15444 | Location: FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post