SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I have to wait until i get home, I will definately have a smoke and a drink or 3 tonight. Might even be a smoke with 2 bands.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
This:

And this:

...tonight to inaugurate my new fire pit on this GLORIOUS day of celebration and rebirth of our Constitution!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
This was last night, Warped and 4 Rose's.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I use the heartfelt beads (65%) and my humidity in the wineador stays right at 65%.

I do have the wineador sealed, so if the house humidity is higher than 65, it doesn't translate to higher humidity in the humidor, unless I open it too often (mmmmm, cigar smell).

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Celebrating with a Yellow Rose and Blanton's. Might have a monte 4 after dinner.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Round 2 with CH las marenas and more blantons.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jay how was the Las Mareas. I had one with draw issues and haven't made it back to try one yet. It gets a lot of love online.

I am having a CH 2014 TAA celebrating inauguration day. These are my favorite Crowned Heads cigar. They are increasingly hard to find. I am likely on my last few.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
It wasnt very complex but it had a great flavor down to the nub, burning my fingers on that one, less than an inch left when i put it down. It felt like it might have been a little too tight at first but it opened up. It was really creamy and smooth with some light pepper that got more intense at the end, but never overpowering. No heavy smell or aftertaste. I would buy more. Maybe in a smaller size, it was a robusto.

posted Hide Post
Wow Gator, that Anvil looks like a delicious piece of chocolate.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Fire pit was a minor bust last night...it friggin' RAINED. DAMMIT!! Now it's a charcoal, ash, watery mess to clean up. Mad But the White Series was good and I had too many margaritas at dinner to chase with Crown Black.

T-Day +1. Ba dot ba ba bah...I'm LOVIN' it!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
It came down pretty hard last night. Sucks that both my shepherds are chickenshit of rain. One hides in closets or laundry baskets the other barks all damn night. Last nights smokes were great, plan on more later today after I finish helping my cousin out with some repairs on his car.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
Today's delivery

My favorite cigar. I had to quit for medical reasons for about 6 months. The RASS was the last cigar I smoked and will be the first one in about 6 months. Great looking box. Enjoy!

Edited....Small Club Corona or RASS?

RASS is underrated. Great smoke.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Well I caved. My order showed up today. I was trying to hold off on ordering any new cigars until after tax season... but I couldn't pass these up.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by md-lucky:
Well I caved. My order showed up today. I was trying to hold off on ordering any new cigars until after tax season... but I couldn't pass these up.

Md, did those come from your B&m?

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by md-lucky:

Nice!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where to find the opus x 20th anniversary? Been seeing alot of pics lately on the fb groups and great reviews.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
I might be able to answer both Jay and Gnut at the same time:

R&J Cigars in Texas. (Not local to me but they will ship!)

They don't have a virtual store front, but you can inquire about any cigars by email: RandJCigars@gmail.com.

I can also shoot you their cell phone numbers if you want to send me an email.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Paging Ronin, you know he has had the latest Opus.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
No virtual store? How do you order?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Paging Ronin, you know he has had the latest Opus.

So here's the deal, I was not impressed. It reminded me of a so-so Angel's share. For the money they want online for these things, I would advise getting an 80th instead.

If you want one, and can't find it anywhere else, I know a guy who has about 6. If you're serious, let me know and I will find out how much he wants for each.

To add -

I think there is a lot of concern industrywide about quality control since the old man died. Cigars are too expensive to live off reputation only; I am hearing that there is new God of fire coming out that is supposed to be really good.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post