SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
la mareas is the other one i got.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The spice and pepper has almost completely vanished, just a hint on the back of the flavor profile. At the halfway mark and it has turned into a rich tobacco flavor, with molasses? and nuts and a really sweet aroma. The wrapper is impeccable with an oil sheen, it was actually glimmering in the sunlight when the sun peaked througg the clouds for a few minutes, draw is almost perfect, it tightened up for a minute so i nipped the tip and all is well. Burn has been even for the most part, one touch up, The flavor lingering in my throat is almost like pancakes and fine maple syrup, with a touch of mild spice. Smoke production is mild, but tge aroma is incredible.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a keeper

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Pretty damn good stick, too spicy for a morning smoke but it makes a great dessert smoke. What causes the ash to look glittery? Almost like there was silver specks in it.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Pete Johnson has said it's minerals from the soil. Those glittery specs are present on most tatuaje broadleaf cigars. Considering the source of the yellow rose it's probably the same broadleaf wrapper.

I prefer to believe they are rolled on the bare ass of an insanely hot stripper, and her glitter is transferred.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I like the stripper theory better.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
These are quickly becoming my new favorite small cigar. Very nutty.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post

This evenings enjoyment.

Posts: 3683 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
Today's delivery

My favorite cigar. I had to quit for medical reasons for about 6 months. The RASS was the last cigar I smoked and will be the first one in about 6 months. Great looking box. Enjoy!

Edited....Small Club Corona or RASS?

Posts: 12950 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And even more...

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
Today's delivery

My favorite cigar. I had to quit for medical reasons for about 6 months. The RASS was the last cigar I smoked and will be the first one in about 6 months. Great looking box. Enjoy!

Edited....Small Club Corona or RASS?

Here's to a quick and complete recovery, Jeff.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thank you! ^^^

Posts: 12950 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jeff prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Gnut better becareful you will take over Ronin's status as THE baller of this thread.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
LOL very nice.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
See Ronin only smokes cigars with two bands

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
Damn, and here I am smoking a Blend Lab KK- 4560 trying to get drunk at the nickle slots and y'all are on the $100 slots making it rain!

Posts: 3683 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Wanna sell a 5ver Ronin?

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jay you don't have any room for them.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
I did want to report that I did smoke an Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro this weekend - my first one. Didn't get a pic but really enjoyed the flavor profile. Some pepper and some sweetness.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Ill buy another humidor.... or how about a trade ?