SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
chellim, I'll lock this thread, man. Show me the evidence or stow that stuff. Since you have no evidence, just stow it.

We're not doing this, guys. You can find all sorts of forums where you can have conspiracy conversations from now 'til Christmas, but it just ain't happenin' here.

Stick to the facts and the evidence, please.

I swear to God, a man's life is ruined and over and he kills himself, and the only person who didn't kill him, is himself! Everything that happens or doesn't happen but should, in a Federal lockup- there are people who are answerable for all of those things. Let's let the evidence come out, please.

Posts: 107591 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am waiting for the "official" report. El Chapo, Jeff Fort, the Unabomber, and others are still breathing. Granted they are at the Federal supermax but still alive. Many mob members are still alive in federal custody.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stick to the facts and the evidence, please.

The fact is, as reported, that he was not on suicide watch and he hung himself.
It is my opinion, given the fact that he recently attempted suicide, that he should have been on suicide watch.

As was said by Southflorida-law on the last page:
quote:
It will be interesting if the feds investigate how they could fail so publicly holding such a high profile defendant, that has already shown a propensity for self violence.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You know, I kinda wonder whether Epstein's death will effectively bury all that much information about the alleged sexual abuse and who was involved in anything that may have happened. All of the women who may be able to prove Epstein harmed them (and anyone willing to work for them) will have all of the incentive in the world to uncover as much information as possible.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
They've gotten to Para too! just how deep does this rabbit hole go?!

The above is SATIRE, that said if he knew his high power friends would never get him free, why not flip on all of them instead of just offing yourself? I hope we get some real answers but I won't hold my breath.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
It is my opinion...
Your opinion led you to a conspiracy. Let's let the evidence come out.

I guess the internet and the modern world have caused people to expect to have THE answer immediately. Everything's instantaneous these days, except for justice. Patience, please. I do not want this forum to be a place for blind speculation.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
OK. Sorry. No further speculation.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point, the only thing I can say is this is a big, big screw-up on the part of BOP. And I always wondered if the choice of the Manhattan lockup was a good one.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
You know, I kinda wonder whether Epstein's death will effectively bury all that much information about the alleged sexual abuse and who was involved in anything that may have happened. All of the women who may be able to prove Epstein harmed them (and anyone willing to work for them) will have all of the incentive in the world to uncover as much information as possible.

The criminal case is over. So is the "story". A man of his wealth, I would speculate, that after his last brush with the law he had his attorneys spend quite a bit of time protecting his assets from liability, criminal and civil. Either way, point is, any civil litigation is against those assets the victims can reach, in his estate. Not much of a news story their either.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be most interested in seeing the final autopsy report.....any trauma-drugs-etc. I do hope that it will be made public when it is final.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
parabellum
Peace through
superior firepower

posted August 10, 2019 12:26 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I'm not a "conspiracy nut" either, but people do have people killed in prison. It happens.
Yes, of course it happens, but in this instance, what evidence do you have which supports this?

I remember when the Las Vegas shooting happened, your view was that he was crazy, not part of any larger group, and there would never be a "motive" because he just wanted to kill a lot of people.

At the time, I disagreed. And you were right.

You may well be right about Epstein as well.

But since you ask for evidence, let me just cite a couple of items I have gathered from various trusted cites, mostly Drudge and Breitbart, and I will be happy to provide links if you like.

*He was on suicide watch. In a special cell to disallow hanging, under 24/7 video, with physical checks on his cell every 15 minutes around the clock. It's hard to see how someone could simply kill himself under that kind of scrutiny.

*He told friends that someone had tried to kill him the week before. This is when he was found unconscious in what was reported to be a suicide attempt.

I'm not advancing any conspiracy theory, but it looks at the very least to be suspect to me.

This is a serious question, not sarcasm-- doesn't it look at least a bit fishy to you? A lot of powerful people no doubt wanted him dead.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VpaUGdy7U

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on. Lets not get this thread locked.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Can I ask a serious question?

Back in the day it was reported (far from evidence since the press isn't reliable) that Slick had taken numerous Lolita Express rides to the private island. Yet in the recent news there have been lots of reports of everyone else being involved but Ole Slicko hasn't been mentioned. How could that be?

Is it possible the deceased has information that Slick actually enjoyed the Express and its benefits and there might be someone in the underground or deep state that fears it might come out? Is that enough to motivate Clinton protectors to make damn sure he never utters a word? Big Grin

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We will only be told what they want us to know.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure the Clintons had nothing to do with it. If they were he would have been dead after the first attempt like everyone else.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The simple answer is often the truth.
The simple explanation is that this self centered prick realized he would end up in prison until the day he dies. All his money and influence couldn't help him now.
He didn't want to do that or face all that would come in the near future. Life as he knew it was now over.
Lots of prisoners kill themselves in prison, even under suicide watch and there are now questions if he was actually under that sort of watch.

Posts: 9513 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Espousing conspiracy theories puts you in the company of whack job assholes like this:

The Russians did it

Fucking jackass. Damn

Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
The simple answer is often the truth.
The simple explanation is that this self centered prick realized he would end up in prison until the day he dies. All his money and influence couldn't help him now.
He didn't want to do that or face all that would come in the near future. Life as he knew it was now over.
Lots of prisoners kill themselves in prison, even under suicide watch and there are now questions if he was actually under that sort of watch.

So, you spend your life building your own power and influence along the way becoming friends with other serious power players flying them around and what have you, then in your time of need they abandon you. So rather than being spiteful and exercising the little power you have left (power which clearly you're addicted to) to tear them down, you save them by offing yourself?

I'm not saying he didn't do it, but I'm looking for a motive to do it, even if he was going to spend the rest of his days in jail taking as many people with him as he could sounds just like the sort of thing the dying gasp of a power broker would be.

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Since Prince Andrew, Duke of York is on the list, maybe we should include the British/MI6 as a conspirator.
Joe “McCarthy” Scarborough...what a fucking walnut.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post