SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
obj - so happy that you're still chugging along.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom

Payers as always sent your way and for good results for your Scan. I know what goes thru ones mind. I always prayed a little extra before mine and always asked if it is his will let the results be good.

Prayers For Miles's Mom's recovery and comfort and your whole family.

Roy - Lung Cancer Survivor 2009

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you Tom for taking time out to pray for another in need. May blessings abound in and around your life. You have always had my respect and prayers over the years and never forgotten. I pray and wish you and your family wonderful blessings this Holiday Season, and may you have many, many, more.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Praise God!

The scan results show the dark spot found on the last scan has disappeared and all other things held in place and not advancing.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
AMEN brother!!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Absolutely awesome news. You're gaining on this battle. Don't look back Tom.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
That's some great news, and just in time for Christmas!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great News and Merry Christmas!

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
You're a lucky dude there LBJ. Reading this thread from 3 years ago, you weren't sure you were going to see 2017. Then in 2017 you weren't sure you'd see 2018 and yet here you are.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I am blessed and a half for sure.

Probably get hit by a bus next week but for now life is good this Christmas season, and certainly not like Christmas season 2016.

Worlds apart and and some Miles to go. (pun intended Ha!)

In the words of Robert Frost:

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Praise God!

The scan results show the dark spot found on the last scan has disappeared and all other things held in place and not advancing.
Well, Merry Christmas, man. Smile

...keeps going and going and going...

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you.
And to everyone else.

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Great news! Merry Christmas.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the great news, Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:...
...keeps going and going and going...

Funny! That is the image that popped in my head a few years ago, when Tom posted a pic where he was wearing sunglasses. "Thump! Thump! Thump-thump-thump!"

Merry Christmas!, Tom. To you, and all of yours.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Praise God!

OUTSTANDING!!!

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Good news!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Awesome news. Glad you’re here for another Christmas.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic!! You are truly blessed and a great inspiration to us all. Merry Christmas!

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post