SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Very wonderful news!

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas all.
It certainly is around here.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31427 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and yours lbj!

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
A blessed Merry Christmas to you LBJ.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7657 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas lbj !

Posts: 19589 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas. Great pic!

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
AWESOME!!!

Merry Christmas, sir! Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas LBJ!

Posts: 26922 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, LBJ! God Bless!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12784 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you as well. That's a great picture, thanks for sharing.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Look how big that little guy has gotten, what an amazing blessing.

Merry Christmas!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12338 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and yours!! I was actually thinking about you today, and thankful for YOUR many blessings!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, and praise to God for your good test results.

Posts: 4503 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, LBJ! Your story is an inspiration to me and many others here. Thanks for sharing the update.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2543 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas lbj, to you and your family!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and yours, lbj!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Great news LBJ, you’re in my nightly prayers.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Prayers have kept me here.

It was a dinosaur themed Christmas this year.
Miles received all sorts of dinosaurs and related things as gifts.

Then later, we watched the film Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
I really enjoyed it.
I mean, everybody wants a dinosaur.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31427 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you lbj and family. Continuous prayer throughout the New Year!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post