SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In the DP photographers images #872 #873 there seems to be something rigid and rectangular in shooters left front pocket. Any ideas what that might be?

Posts: 95 | Location: Spokane Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
If you are talking about the victim's right hand that is the plastic top of the bear spray canister he deploys a frame or two later as he is shot.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Sorry was trying to edit post when you replied, left front pocket

If you are talking about the victim's right hand that is the plastic top of the bear spray canister he deploys a frame or two later as he is shot.

Posts: 95 | Location: Spokane Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
...there seems to be something rigid and rectangular in shooters right left front pocket.

FIFY Wink

ETA - Things move quickly around here....Definitely Faster than the Speed of Typing! Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
...there seems to be something rigid and rectangular in shooters right left front pocket.

FIFY Wink

ETA - Things move quickly around here....Definitely Faster than the Speed of Typing! Razz

I saw that and assummed it was a large iPhone 11 plus or whatever.

but I could be wrong. I could see how someone could think it's a rifle mag or something --- but I'd be surprised.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
One report says "blue shirt" is 9News reporter Zack Newman

Watching several of the 9 News Denver videos you posted, they are careful not to mention the man in the blue shirt being guarded by the shooter by name, and only refer to him as "one of our journalists" or "9 News producer" and then "9 News journalist". However, if you watch some of the subsequent videos in that same embedded link after the first one you will see 9 News' Kyle Clark behind the glass desk, standing in front of the faux stone pillar and the partial nighttime building backdrop. In this video he claims not to have been there, so I'm going to assume he is being truthful, and that the talk show interviews that I quoted and linked to were incorrect in their ID of the man in the blue shirt. I've gone back and edited my previous posts, striking out Kyle Clark's name, and replaced it with the name Zack Newman. However, it is unclear (to me, at least) as to whether the Antifa Twitter post I mentioned previously was accurate when naming Kyle, or, if they too were inaccurate.

Thanks for posting the correct name!

These incorrect ID's are NOT being helped by the fact that so many people are now wearing masks.

As 9 News has acknowledged that they contracted with Pinkerton, and Pinkerton acknowledges that the shooter was not an employee, but was contracted by a widely recognized vendor, I wonder if 9 News plans on continuing the practice of contracting security for their journalists covering the protests and riots? I'm guessing that if they do, it won't be with Pinkerton.

After watching the 9 News videos you linked to it is obvious they are in full damage control mode. They have brought in reporters from their sister stations outside the state to cover the shooting, in an effort to give the appearance of being impartial or non-biased in their ongoing coverage, but there really is no meaningful reason for viewers to accept this coverage as impartial or non-biased.

Note how they start out the video coverage with the narrator stating "The aftermath of what happened is clear, what has remained a mystery until now is why that demonstrator, Lee Keltner, ever confronted the security guard named..."

and later in the video, while referencing still photographs "what happens next is captured by Denver Post photographer Helen Richardson, Keltner takes a swing at the security guard, in rapid fire images of hers, Keltner backs away and sprays pepper spray toward the security guard, that's when Matthew Dolloff draws his weapon and pulls the trigger once, killing Keltner".

So, right off the bat, they are attempting to frame Keltner as the aggressor.

What an incredible power to have...to "shape" reality into what benefits one's narrative, rather than portraying the truth.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Hopefully the Denver PD will not be corrupted by politics, but that is possible.

Both Denver Democrat Mayor Michael Hancock and the DPD police chief have marched with BLM, and the Denver city council is one of the most Left leaning in the country, with at least one member self-describing herself as an anarchist with Marxist views.

I previously posted about an annual "Back the Blue" event held in Denver to show support for law enforcement. Event supporter made the proper planning and obtained the proper permits and it was intended to be a peaceful show of support for cops, however Antifa and BLM showed up only a few minutes after the event started, clashes broke out and violence and multiple injuries occurred...all while police stood nearby in riot gear, and mostly did nothing. There was a bit of a finger pointing scandal afterwards, and the on-scene incident commander was ultimately blamed for giving the stand-down order. But Denver leadership, at least for the first few months of protests and riots, was slow to react, and reacted with subdued measures. After protesters and rioters violated imposed curfews earlier this Summer, those that were charged with violating the curfew had the charges against them dropped.

In the last few weeks, after a damning video documentary called the Decay of Denver was released, showcasing the widespread homelessness and squalor of downtown, combined with the damage, destruction, and violence occurring under lengthy Democrat leadership, the Mayor and Police Chief seem to have taken a new interest in maintaining law and order.

Time will tell whether Denver leadership will conduct a fair and impartial investigation into all the responsible parties for the shooting, or if they will be satisfied with charging the shooter alone.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas strikes again. This guy is pretty representative of the left nowadays. Keep your rifle by your side...

https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=MAhKMi6DexA

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Yeah, I heard some buzz earlier today about Project Veritas dropping some new bomb shell video about Antifa in Colorado, so that is obviously it.

The video reports that Jacks is in Weld county, which is mostly a rural county with farms, ranches, and also a good bit of oil production...I realize that the Leftist ideology is a spreading cancer and no community is safe from the message, but it is troubling to think that small rural communities have been infected as well.

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I see a visit to this morons home, by USSS or USMS, threats against Presidents, former or current are Federal Crimes.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see a visit to this morons home, by USSS or USMS, threats against Presidents, former or current are Federal Crimes.

I don't. Has anything ever been done about any of the videos Veritas has dropped? Not to mention Wray and his merry band of FBI henchmen probably are on this guy's side...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Thread where a guy looks at the murder in Portland and this one in Denver.
https://twitter.com/CatesDuane.../1316031617799016449

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
pic of Zack Newman

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Another person with another angle.

From MichelleMakin's wtatter feed.

Apparently this still is from video taken by an unnamed source. This is a moment after the fatal shot. The video is supposed to be released later today.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Holy down range Batman. Whoever took that video was very lucky to not have been shot.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
^^^^ Holy down range Batman. Whoever took that video was very lucky to not have been shot.

That was my first thought, too.

Posts: 55 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Another person with another angle.

From MichelleMakin's wtatter feed.

Apparently this still is from video taken by an unnamed source. This is a moment after the fatal shot. The video is supposed to be released later today.

Given the small amount of mace-cloud in the air and the fact that the murderer's pistol is already leveled at Keltner proves Keltner activated his spray after dolloff leveled his gun at him.

Someone on Twitter created a very accurate new logo for 9News Denver.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
And you can see the spent case in the air to the left of the victim's hat.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
(Quote)
So, right off the bat, they are attempting to frame Keltner as the aggressor.

What an incredible power to have...to "shape" reality into what benefits one's narrative, rather than portraying the truth.[/QUOTE]

Same narrative in Albuquerque
(statue shooting) and St. Louis.
(couple defending property) .
The right is always painted as the aggressive party.

The left controls too much of the media.

Posts: 1558 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Even if they successfully frame Keltner as the agressor he did nothing to justify the use of deadly force.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post