SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
The video reports that Jacks is in Weld county, which is mostly a rural county with farms, ranches, and also a good bit of oil production...I realize that the Leftist ideology is a spreading cancer and no community is safe from the message, but it is troubling to think that small rural communities have been infected as well.

Doesn't Weld County include Ft. Collins, home to Colorado State University? I know that Ft. Collins has seen a ton of people move in from California over the last few decades. I'll bet Jacks is one of those, or affiliated in some way with CSU.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4865 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
The video reports that Jacks is in Weld county, which is mostly a rural county with farms, ranches, and also a good bit of oil production...I realize that the Leftist ideology is a spreading cancer and no community is safe from the message, but it is troubling to think that small rural communities have been infected as well.

Doesn't Weld County include Ft. Collins, home to Colorado State University? I know that Ft. Collins has seen a ton of people move in from California over the last few decades. I'll bet Jacks is one of those, or affiliated in some way with CSU.

Ft. Collins is in Larimer county, but Weld County is the next county to the East, so you're larger point is correct, in that it isn't that far from CSU, and you are also correct in that area is a college town and Colorado in general has had an influx of refugees from Leftist states like California.

Even Weld county has a corner of its boundary closer to the Denver/ Brighton area so there is an urban part of it, but the few times I've been there I mostly travel through the larger rural areas and that is how I picture that part of the state.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kyle Rittenhouse cleared of gun charges in Illinois: 'Gun never left the state of Wisconsin'

https://www.washingtonexaminer...e-state-of-wisconsin

Prosecutors announced Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen facing charges in Wisconsin in the shooting deaths of two men in Kenosha, Wisconsin, will not face gun charges in his home state of Illinois.

Authorities determined the AR-15 rifle that was used during the shootings was “purchased, stored, and used in Wisconsin," never crossing the border into the state of Illinois. The announcement backs up statements from Rittenhouse's attorney, who said the gun belonged to an unidentified friend in Wisconsin.

“Kyle did not carry a gun across state lines. The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident. The gun never left the state of Wisconsin,” the attorney, L. Lin Wood, said.

Rittenhouse, 17, still faces multiple charges in Wisconsin, including first-degree reckless homicide, two counts of first degree recklessly endangering safety, first-degree intentional homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Lawyers for Rittenhouse have maintained his innocence, pointing to multiple viral videos on social media that they say show he acted in self-defense.

"Where are the charges for aggravated assault against Kyle Rittenhouse?" attorney John Pierce, who is representing Rittenhouse, asked Fox News’s Tucker Carlson in late August. “As a 17-year-old, he was legally entitled to have that firearm in his possession. This is 100% self-defense, Tucker."

Pierce said that Rittenhouse was in Wisconsin at the request of a local business owner who needed help defending his business during the riots in Kenosha.

"Kyle and his friends decided that nobody was doing anything to protect that community, and they decided that they would answer that call and help to protect that business," he said.

Since the gun never crossed state lines, Pierce argued that Rittenhouse was within the law to have it in his possession.

The two people killed in the incident were identified as Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 29. A third person, Gaige Grosskreutz, was wounded during the exchange.

Posts: 12551 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sooo...

Somebody who may or may not have been a Pinkerton and who may or may not have a few frames missing shot somebody who's currenty dead, and there seem to be a few unanswered questions. Got it.

Maybe next week, I'll watch the video.

Been outta pocket a bit lately, not keepin' up.

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:
Project Veritas strikes again. This guy is pretty representative of the left nowadays. Keep your rifle by your side...

https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=MAhKMi6DexA

for those of us whose computer security rejects the link above..... what is it about?

is there another link that isn't blocked by commonly used computer security methods?

Can you provide a bit more of a summary?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sooo...

Somebody who may or may not have been a Pinkerton and who may or may not have a few frames missing shot somebody who's currenty dead, and there seem to be a few unanswered questions. Got it.

Maybe next week, I'll watch the video.

Been outta pocket a bit lately, not keepin' up.
I sincerely hope that is not due to some illness. I can't keep up, either, but in my case it's just age.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Hidden cam video of this left wing troglodyte spewing filth about how its ok to kill people with opposing (conservative) political views and justifies it as "morally proper" end justifies the means type of crap because "they're just random nazis"...could only stomach like 60 seconds of it...

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Project Veritas strikes again. This guy is pretty representative of the left nowadays. Keep your rifle by your side...

for those of us whose computer security rejects the link above..... what is it about?

is there another link that isn't blocked by commonly used computer security methods?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:

Project Veritas captured video and audio of a man named Kris Jacks in Weld county Colorado, and he is the Chairman of a radical Leftist group called Our Revolution, a 501 c4 organization, with the mission of creating a political revolution in the U.S. However, he also serves in the Colorado Democrat Party on the Central and Executive committees. PV recorded him saying things like "2020 is a political revolution and I am going to do everything morally acceptable to win. I will lie, I will cheat, I will steal. Because that's morally acceptable in this political environment. Reportedly, he has said that a Biden administration will be used to advance his objectives, or else there will be violence. He goes on to talking about killing billionaires as part of the revolution, but later in the recording just talks about kidnapping them and dropping all of them off on a gulag island.

He hates those on the Right, but he seems to hate the moderates in the Democrat Party even more and talks about killing both those on the Right and moderate Dems. He goes on to talk about how "They underestimate how many people on the Left are organized, trained, armed, and ready to go."

When asked what his plan is if President Trump is re-elected he said "I'm going to be in my garage right next to my gun safe. All night long November 3rd, because that is how seriously I take this stuff."

or, how 'bout this gem:
"Well when it comes to civil war violence type stuff, there are always military guys like former guys that stand up for the right things. I know...When that time comes then we gotta get those type people involved."

and then there is this one:
"I've dealt with bullies my whole life and it's just one of those things. When the bullies knows that you're not going to back down...they don't come fuck with you, they want to fight somebody weaker. They want to fight somebody who's going to submit. They want a fight they're going to win. They don't want to fight people, that are, you know, wearing plate carriers and carrying an AR. They want innocent protesters with, you know, rocks and you know skateboards. That's who they want to fight.
If it comes down to that, hell yeah man, let's go free people in ICE and give them the guns, and be like here you go. Stand up, you got a grudge let's go do it."

Earlier this year he was recorded saying "We are pirates on a pirate ship, and we have a bright future ahead of us, or we have "Mad Max." I don't want to- I got an awesome war rig, but I don't wanna be driving it around the apocalyptic wasteland. Let's bring in a better future and I will, I will knock people down the stairs, (laughing) as long as they don't die, to make this happen."

He talks about using violence to gain complete political control. He also seems to be a fan of using guillotines.

"...We have power. Populists uprisings have power because we used to kill people. We used to hang people from gas stations. We used to cut off their heads, so...we don't actually have to actually cut heads. We just have to say that we're willing to cut off heads..."

He goes on to talking about killing random Nazi's in the street.

There's a lot more, but you probably get the gist of what this radical thug is about.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Man the whackadoodles are coming out of the woodwork like crazy lately....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37912 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I remember when looting was an honorable profession. After hurricanes. People gave you Heinekens by the case

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Jacks probably got his ass kicked a lot in school and this is payback.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Man the whackadoodles are coming out of the woodwork like crazy lately....

Yes indeed, record their quotes and actions, build up a character profile and keep an eye on them. He's another lefty that spews talk of revolution, coups, and guillotines, likely has no idea of Maximilien Robespierre and the irony of his statements.

Posts: 14551 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

Project Veritas captured video and audio of a man named Kris Jacks in Weld county Colorado,......{snip}.....

Wow, thanks for all the detail. Good thing I can't see it. My blood pressure would surly rise.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
...Given the small amount of mace-cloud in the air and the fact that the murderer's pistol is already leveled at Keltner proves Keltner activated his spray after dolloff leveled his gun at him.

I pulled the audio and the bear spray goes off .4 seconds prior to the shot. My guess is this guy had a 1.25 to 1.4 second draw from concealment at best. I could be wrong, but he pulled the gun immediately after the shove and slap.

I also speculate he was carrying without one in the chamber and had to rack the slide. I swear I hear a slide rack in the audio (immediately after the baton was collapsed).

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, he was a newlywed carrying with the muzzle pointed at his junk, so that would kinda fit.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for charges against "lefty". I mean, isn't he a felon in possession of a weapon?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6842 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
I'm still waiting for charges against "lefty". I mean, isn't he a felon in possession of a weapon?

Per today's news, the DA is going to charge him with 2nd Degree Murder.

Link to Channel 9 News Article

Posts: 486 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:

Per today's news, the DA is going to charge him with 2nd Degree Murder.

Link to Channel 9 News Article
Pretty sure he's referring to Gaige Grosskreutz, the guy shot in the right arm in Kenosha, hence the lefty reference. As far as I know, he was convicted of a criminal misdemeanor for going armed with a firearm while intoxicated. I am not sure if he has any felony convictions, don't think he does.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The pedo did turn out to be someone else.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post