SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Here is a link to the video of the shooter and shooting event- suspect visible at 16:30 in the clip, wearing white shirt and some kind of vest/backpack, walks up to victim and fires 2 shots then flees on foot. Pay attention to the red car, he walks behind it and fires at the victim. Cold blooded fucking murder.

https://www.facebook.com/justi...tid=dQzoSi7viBhW0dyL

Another alleged video of the suspect attempting to shoot a Trump suppporter earlier, you can see him draw his handgun out, but didnt take the shot. Im not so sure this is the same guy, he appears taller than the shooter and the pants seem different, but its hard to tell.

https://mobile.twitter.com/The.../1299914649006010368

Andy Ngo has still photos from both events of the alleged shooter up on his twitter, very similar appearance.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo
That Facebook link doesn't work (only gets me to a login page).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Check out andy ngo’s twitter page, hes putting links to videos on there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrA.../1299967038174064645

Also 4chan supposedly has the shooter identified. Im not going to post that here yet, its just too early for any confirmation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mfo.../1299938656484982784

Here is the enhanced video. Some are saying the victim may have used pepper spray right before the shooting. From what I can hear and see, thats plausable, but the hiss sound from the spray occurs less that a second before the gunshot. To me that would mean the suspect already had the gun out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: medic451,

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Another good source of riot news on twitter is Ian Miles Chong. You'll see a lot of cross posts between Andy Ngo and him.

https://twitter.com/stillgray

You'll remember a day or so ago Ted Wheeler sent a letter to Trump refusing federal aid. He also sent a tweet praising the BLM thugs (this was before the letter and not in relation to last night's incident). Stephen Miller, who is not a fan of Trump but also no where near a never Trumper, responded with something that I feel sums up Wheeler's relationship with BLM perfectly.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
It's not too far fetched to imagine contracts to defend some small areas that can afford to keep them till the end of the year anyway

^^^^^^^^^^^^
There are a lot of guys coming out of the military and a bunch out of work. Since there are no concert tours to speak of, those security guys need work. I can tell you the issue is being discussed in the upscale neighborhoods. You are going to see more than the 60 year old sleeping in his car at the entrance to the gated community.

Ex-military, yes. Paid, no. Just citizens protecting their neighborhood...

Armed Residents Stand Guard to Protect Kenosha Neighborhood

Approximately ten armed residents are rotating duties each night to stand guard at the entrance of a subdivision in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Kenosha News reports that the armed residents began standing guard over the subdivision on Tuesday, following two nights of protests and riots over the officer-involved shooting of Jacob Blake.

Gilbert, one of the armed residents standing guard, said, “All we’re doing is making sure the community here is able to go asleep, sleep fine and are not worried about anything,”

He noted that the armed residents use flashlights at night to alert approaching vehicles to their presence. If the vehicle pulls into the subdivision, the armed residents stop it and let the driver know he or she will be watched while in the development.

Jason, another one of the armed residents, said, “A lot of us are veterans (both men said they served in the Marines), some are former cops, so we’re comfortable (handling firearms). We’re simply doing nothing more than protecting the subdivision.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...enosha-neighborhood/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Patriot Prayer is a far right group?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Patriot Prayer is a far right group?

Anything right of "Radical Murdering Communist" is a far right group. Didn't you know?

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
You could hear the unarmed man begging for his life.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Check out andy ngo’s twitter page, hes putting links to videos on there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrA.../1299967038174064645

Also 4chan supposedly has the shooter identified. Im not going to post that here yet, its just too early for any confirmation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mfo.../1299938656484982784

Here is the enhanced video. Some are saying the victim may have used pepper spray right before the shooting. From what I can hear and see, thats plausable, but the hiss sound from the spray occurs less that a second before the gunshot. To me that would mean the suspect already had the gun out.

Am I nuts, or was that a BIG smoke cloud for a pistol shot? Almost like it was black powder.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I think that was the pepper spray people are talking about. This is one video I can't tell what's going on. I see a guy on a skateboard, a cloud off something, a guy running away then collapsing in the street.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
From what I gathered so far the "smoke" was bear spray.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Disgusting:
'I'm Not Sad That A Fu*king Fascist Died Tonight': Left-Wing Portland Protesters Celebrate Murder Of Trump Supporter

"Our community held its own and took out the trash."

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
A Trump supporter was murdered tonight in Portland. No one will riot in his name or donate millions to his family because he wasn't shot by the police while resisting arrest.

Instead he is being smeared as a white supremacist, an extremist, and a terrorist, for being killed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...lue-line-patch-found

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this is as appears would this be a "Hate Crime" and if so would it be a Federal Crime? We're a nation of laws let's use them to the fullest extent possible.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

And yet it's the Right that has promoted divisiveness in this country. Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

I share your anger. These fucks have been living among us. I did not realize how truly vile they are until now.

Posts: 7555 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Good people need to be armed. Having pepper spray doesn't count.

Has the shit hit the fan yet? For many, it sure has.

Edited to correct grammar.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DoctorSolo,

Posts: 5143 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
These fucks have been living among us. I did not realize how truly vile they are until now.
If you truly want a wake-up-call, take a look at the comments for pretty much any twatter link posted in this thread. I'm of the opinion that a goodly portion of the folks who are regulars on twatter are from an entirely different species, such as it is.

Twatter has been off the chain for quite a while (years), and a reason why I only go to specific pages there. Even doing that, you'll still see some crazy stuff.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Man, the people of 4Chan are much more talented at identifying these clowns, than any law enforcement agency.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I sincerely hope someone already sent that to homicide detectives at the PPB.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Man, the people of 4Chan are much more talented at identifying these clowns, than any law enforcement agency.

New comments have this guy's number.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post