SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by scoutrifleman:
... I have to say, Ted Cruz 2024...

He would be an outstanding President. He is the only other person I can think of, aside from Trump and Gingrich, who can stand up to the onslaught of the Left's media, wealthy supporters and elected officials.

I think his Achilles' Heel is personal likability and charisma. He just doesn't excite people on the national level. I don't know how he fixes that.

Although I agree he'd do a good job as President, he isn't eligible by my reading of the Constitution. (Both his parents were not US citizens when he was born.) I do realize that this objection is debated.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by scoutrifleman:
... I have to say, Ted Cruz 2024...

He would be an outstanding President. He is the only other person I can think of, aside from Trump and Gingrich, who can stand up to the onslaught of the Left's media, wealthy supporters and elected officials.

I think his Achilles' Heel is personal likability and charisma. He just doesn't excite people on the national level. I don't know how he fixes that.

Although I agree he'd do a good job as President, he isn't eligible by my reading of the Constitution. (Both his parents were not US citizens when he was born.) I do realize that this objection is debated.

flashguy

His mom was a US citizen when she birthed him and thus conferred her citizenship upon him. He was a citizen at birth with no naturalization process required to become a citizen, hence "Natural Born Citizen" vs "naturalized citizen".

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The video from Conservative Daily mentions how the images were put together, and that two frames are definitely missing. These are the frames showing when the gun was drawn. So, another spin by the left. Fortunately the police have video from a surveilance camera.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

His mother was born in Delaware, making her a U.S. citizen and him a U.S. citizen as a result, even though he was born in Canada.

From Wikipedia (I know, not the best source, but they have backup referenced for this):

Citizenship

Several lawsuits and ballot challenges asserting that Cruz is ineligible to become U.S. president have been filed.[216][217][218][219][220][221][222] No lawsuit or challenge has been successful, and in February 2016, the Illinois Board of Elections ruled in Cruz's favor, stating, "The candidate is a natural born citizen by virtue of being born in Canada to his mother who was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth."[223]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

EDIT: TXJIM beat me to the punch while I was typing.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigguy:
In the Conservative Daily Podcast JOHN 'TIG' TIEGEN made a cryptic reference to ‘SIXTEEN SECONDS’.

I was unable to determine what he referred to.

Can someone explain what is meant by that?
Not sure, perhaps "Sixteen Seconds: An Epilogue To Humanity Novel":
https://www.goodreads.com/book...3356-sixteen-seconds

quote:
The capabilities of the human mind are limitless when sixteen seconds become the distance between a thought, and a revolution.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

After the responses you've received to this post, are you going to keep whipping this out for the next 4 years?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, I've been kinda away.

Somebody shot somebody, did they? Shot 'em with bullets out of a gun, the usual, then?

I haven't been keepin' up too close.

Posts: 107595 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am thinking that Dolloff got into Pinkerton's with phony credentials, or a leftist working at Pinkerton's let him in. Then 9News specifically asked for Dolloff, but why him?

Was it because 9News had an agenda, or a plan? Pinkerton's is in very hot water, hopefully it spills over and takes 9News with it.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Confused

Does anyone know if the young guy in light blue shirt wearing shorts was the 9news producer? He is behind and near the fence when shooter fires. Is his name Zack Newman?

Did someone from the TV station order the guard to kill the victim? If not, what would be the basis for suing the station because of the guard’s patently illegal act? Some are evidently arguing that hiring security was unnecessary, but it was evidently completely legal, so what was the foul? If I’m riding in a taxi and the driver runs over a pedestrian, do I somehow share responsibility so I could be sued? How about those airliner crashes that were deliberate acts by the pilots: could the passengers’ estates be sued because they had hired the pilots via the airline companies?

I believe I must be missing some obvious factor; what is it?

I used to wonder why this country had become so lawsuit-happy with the belief of so many people that if anything bad happens, someone needs to be sued for something. I don’t any more.

Posts: 95 | Location: Spokane Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I am thinking that Dolloff got into Pinkerton's with phony credentials, or a leftist working at Pinkerton's let him in. Then 9News specifically asked for Dolloff, but why him?

Was it because 9News had an agenda, or a plan? Pinkerton's is in very hot water, hopefully it spills over and takes 9News with it.

I read in another article that 9News used a “third party” for the hiring of the security and they were only told he was employed by Pinkerton.
Been a couple days and can’t find the link.

At this stage in the game if anyone actually thinks this fella was any sort of true security employee they are kidding themself.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I read in another article that 9News used a “third party” for the hiring of the security and they were only told he was employed by Pinkerton.
Been a couple days and can’t find the link.

At this stage in the game if anyone actually thinks this fella was any sort of true security employee they are kidding themself.

If that were true, then Pinkerton's is off the hook and 9News will be facing criminal and civil trials. Barbier Security is often contracted to Pinkerton's, and I assume this is a common method of obtaining security. Hopefully 9news get's the book thrown at them.

-c1steve

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
more to the Denver shooting mystery

I thought the man in the blue shirt was the reporter/producer.

Is his name Zack Newman?

the victim seemed to be addressing the 9News producer (reporter ?) about something

what was blue shirt saying ?

Posts: 95 | Location: Spokane Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pies
We love to cut you down to size" ------- Denver 9News.com ( kinda)

Oh, and .. here is the link to 9News' " Voices of Change" :

https://www.9news.com/voicesofchange

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
This Dolloff guy is looking the part of useful idiot more and more. Perhaps useful homicidal moron would be more accurate. Definitely staged and maneuvered to occur, but Dolloff was supposed to be the one who wound up dead.

I recall reading something like this here a couple of months ago "...if no martyrs appear, they will be created..."

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
One report says "blue shirt" is 9News reporter Zack Newman

https://www.examiner-enterpris.../opinion/3643510001/

A very informative video is at:

https://www.9news.com/article/...7d-972d-7b2a25fd1173

The victim came towards someone filming w a camera (blue shirt ?). The victim appears to say "this is not the place for a camera" "get the cameras out of here or I am going to fuck you up"

As the victim moves in, it appears the shooter confronts the victim. The victim's left hand comes up (and knocks the hat and sunglasses off). Victim steps back.

The shooter's right hand appears to go for his gun.....and the recording stops.

There is recording 12 seconds later

reporter to police:

"He maced him. He maced him so that's when he shot him"

"that guy just save my fucking life, you know that right?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A judge on Tuesday also granted a motion filed by the Denver DA for a 72-hour extension on a decision on whether to file charges against Matthew Dolloff.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that the 9news video is missing a few seconds. From what I viewed over the last few days, the shooter slapped or pushed the victim, victim then knocked shooter's hat off.

Then victim steps back, shooter pulls his gun, victim pulls up his mace and is instantly shot.

Pretty sure that 9news is trying anything and everything to get out of a tight spot. Hopefully the Denver PD will not be corrupted by politics, but that is possible. "and the recording stops", yeah, sure.

-c1steve

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Soy boys attack a statue in Santa Fe, NM

LEO caught two, hopefully catch more.

Statue was a tribute to the Union soldiers who fought in N.M. during the civil war.
And those who fought in the indian wars.

https://youtu.be/peIFaewZYG0

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect that the 9news video is missing a few seconds. From what I viewed over the last few days, the shooter slapped or pushed the victim, victim then knocked shooter's hat off.

Interesting article on Redstate. Seems the photographer has deleted her twitter account.

Photographer for Denver Post Who Captured Murder at Pro-Trump Rally May Have Some Issues

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Kyle won’t face gun charges in Illinois.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/ne...ource=home-top-story

WAUKEGAN, Ill. — The gun used by Illinois teenager Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two men in Kenosha in August was purchased, stored and used in Wisconsin, the Lake County, Ill., state’s attorney announced Tuesday.

An investigation was conducted by the Antioch Police Department regarding the gun used in the shooting in Kenosha on Aug. 25, Lake County State’s Attorney Michael G. Nerheim said in a news release. His office reviewed that investigation to determine if any crimes were committed in Lake County.

The investigation revealed the gun used in the Kenosha shooting was purchased, stored and used in Wisconsin, Nerheim said. Additionally, there is no evidence the gun was ever physically possessed by Rittenhouse in Illinois.

Rittenhouse, 17, of Antioch, remains held in a juvenile detention center in Lake County without bond due to pending criminal charges in Kenosha. Rittenhouse is due back in Lake County court on Oct. 30 for an extradition hearing

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Thank for the confirmation. I had trouble finding then confirming the name. I saw Tig on a podcast earlier today. He mentioned the reporter /producer was Zack. 9News web page listed Zack Newman.

One report says "blue shirt" is 9News reporter Zack Newman

https://www.examiner-enterpris.../opinion/3643510001/

A very informative video is at:

The victim came towards someone filming w a camera (blue shirt ?). The victim appears to say "this is not the place for a camera" "get the cameras out of here or I am going to fuck you up"

As the victim moves in, it appears the shooter confronts the victim. The victim's left hand comes up (and knocks the hat and sunglasses off). Victim steps back.

The shooter's right hand appears to go for his gun.....and the recording stops.

There is recording 12 seconds later

reporter to police:

"He maced him. He maced him so that's when he shot him"

"that guy just save my fucking life, you know that right?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A judge on Tuesday also granted a motion filed by the Denver DA for a 72-hour extension on a decision on whether to file charges against Matthew Dolloff.