SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Here’s some Antifa losers busting a window and harrassing a dog in philly

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/...397954655776769?s=21

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

The owner of the car had a sign Antifa did not like.
They really are tolerant folks, as long as your views match their views.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone does that to me that are ALL getting run over until every last one of them is down or scattered. I mean, forward, reverse, turn around, and make sure the job is done.

Bust a window with me inside? That is carjacking and deadly force is justified.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tough guys in a mob. Might not be so tough if they ran up against the wrong man.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
There's really no point whatsoever in trying to reason with these people. They've shown, time and again, that they don't want to discuss or debate. They want you to cower in fear. All they deal in, or understand, is force and violence.

If this continues on through the election and afterwards, and local authorities continue to prove unwilling to put a stop to it, it will eventually require a much more aggressive response. The kind of response that dissuades others from acting this way. Our culture will again find an equilibrium.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
SO at what point, faced with assassination attempts, do the police pull back and let an outraged public over flowing with righteous indignation rush in to take out thew trash with extreme prejudice? That is all that it would take. Make the announcement. Give the green light. Fade to black and watch the insurgents be put down over night.
Please dear god, make it a Pay-Per-View event. We'd clean up.

quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:

Tough guys in a mob. Might not be so tough if they ran up against the wrong man.
From the looks of things, had the owner of the dog turned him lose on those morons he'd have had an absolute blast chewing on garbage while they screamed like little girls.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
SO at what point, faced with assassination attempts, do the police pull back and let an outraged public over flowing with righteous indignation rush in to take out thew trash with extreme prejudice? That is all that it would take. Make the announcement. Give the green light. Fade to black and watch the insurgents be put down over night.

I think they are all ready doing it. They pulled back. The cops are all parked behind shopping centers and churches minding their own business hoping the good citizens invested in black hoodies, balaclavas, thy have removed license plates, and bumper stickers from their vehicles. The cops aren't in much of a hurry these days for some reason especially to investigate a bunch of Asshole Antifa thugs who got their asses handed to em. Yea the thugs think cops are stupid and I'm sure the cops would be happy to prove it to be true while poorly investigating these cases with Antifa as victims.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:

The problem is, the corrupt bought and paid for by Soros DA's will prosecute YOU if you try to push back against these thugs. Just like they did with the McKloskeys and Rittenhouse. Even the New York Times did an analysis and said the Rittenhouse case was clearly self defense. And the McKloskeys being WELL within their rights given the self defense laws in MO. But those DA's don't care if they get a conviction. They just want to disrupt your life and bleed you financially. As far as I'm concerned, those DA's are aiding and abetting this chaos.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nearly 100 protesters arrested at Abolish ICE protests in NYC

https://nypost.com/2020/09/20/...ice-protests-in-nyc/

Police arrested 86 protesters at tense Abolish ICE demonstrations in Times Square and near NYPD headquarters in Manhattan Saturday, police sources said.

Videos from the scenes show police scuffling with protesters demonstrating against recent reports that Immigration and Customs Enforcement performed unneeded hysterectomies on immigrant women detained at an ICE facility in Georgia.

One protester in Times Square, Isabella Leyva, wrote on Twitter that officers began making arrests as protesters stepped off the sidewalk and into the street.

Video from the scene showed police arresting several demonstrators as they sat in the street.

“What the f–k is wrong with you!? They’re sitting down!” one protester could be heard yelling to the officers making the arrests.

An NYPD message blared from a public address system alerting protesters that they were “unlawfully in the roadway and obstructing vehicular traffic.”

Another clip from Leyva shows police tossing protesters’ bicycles aside while trying to restrain them.

The second group of protesters were arrested near Pearl and Madison streets, near One Police Plaza, police sources said.

In total, 41 males and 45 females were arrested over the course of the day.

All were charged with disorderly conduct and one was hit with a charge of resisting arrest, the sources said.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:

We need a bunch of wrong men!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:

Harrassing that dog pisses me off.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That vehicle should have never stopped.
And the result of this type of harassments is
gun sale are at a record pace.In Florida, that could get you shot. WTF would give anyone the idea
that its OK to do that to someone without
severe consequences. BOOM BOOM Where did everybody go

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:

The problem is, the corrupt bought and paid for by Soros DA's will prosecute YOU if you try to push back against these thugs. Just like they did with the McKloskeys and Rittenhouse. Even the New York Times did an analysis and said the Rittenhouse case was clearly self defense. And the McKloskeys being WELL within their rights given the self defense laws in MO. But those DA's don't care if they get a conviction. They just want to disrupt your life and bleed you financially. As far as I'm concerned, those DA's are aiding and abetting this chaos.

DAs are powerless if LE refuses to arrest citizens at war to assassinate the assassins

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
The BLM/ANTIFA folks are really starting to press it here. Sometime this week, the State Atty Gen’l will release the shooting report on Breonna Taylor incident.

The Feds are closing the Federal Buildings in Downtown Louisville this week in anticipation of events.

Last few days, the “mostly peaceful protests” have moved out to the eastern suburbs, and different results are happening. The below story relates that a protestor aimed firearm at a vehicle driver.

Vehicle driver was armed and drew down only after his vehicle with him in it was assaulted (damage on left rear quarter panel). Kentucky has “stand your ground/castle doctrine” laws, so if anything, he was in legal right. The police arrested demonstrator quickly.

https://www.wave3.com/2020/09/...IGTvK5kAqMswHioOoYj8

Shit is about to get real here. The pressure cooker valve is failing and things are going to blow.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
DAs are powerless if LE refuses to arrest citizens at war to assassinate the assassins

However the Police Commissioners are a political position, appointed by the mayor. Any liberal mayor can dismiss the chief of police if they do not toe the line sufficiently.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

However the Police Commissioners are a political position, appointed by the mayor. Any liberal mayor can dismiss the chief of police if they do not toe the line sufficiently.

And in the case of Portland, Ted the Turd appointed himself as the Police Commissioner.
I'm pretty sure the name tag for the Police Chief is on a dry erase board they change names so fast.

Posts: 1478 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t know if it’s because I’m half Irish/ half Sicilian & 100% American. I’d of got out, bat in hand and released my dog and got to business. I’m going to bust someone up before I go down.

That pissed me off just watching that limp wristed punk breaking windows. No punching power in him. One down, six to go.

Ps. I’m not an internet tough guy, some things just set me off.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I don’t know if it’s because I’m half Irish/ half Sicilian & 100% American. I’d of got out, bat in hand and released my dog and got to business. I’m going to bust someone up before I go down.

Another 1/2 & 1/2 here, Bari/Potenza regions in the "heel", not Sicily. I keep thinking of the "now youse can't leave" bar scene in Bronx Tale. Bikers getting the hell beat out of them buy a bunch of Italian guys in really nice suits with bats...

Posts: 4718 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There must be a bit of Sonny Corleone in us! Yeah, loved it when Sonny LoSpecchio locks up his clubhouse.
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/qMEpuKPNc7w [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Who makes the arrests? Not the commissioner even if he wanted to he couldn’t do it enough to make a difference. If the rank and file did as I fantasized, this would be put down overnight.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post