SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The police claim they are "investigating" and are asking for information after his sister identified him as the shooter.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
nyc deblasio is already preparing a law suit because the President is defunding his city.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/...ribes-estranged-man/

Sister of Antifa member probed in deadly Portland shooting describes estranged man

The Antifa security guard allegedly being probed in the deadly shooting of a President Trump supporter in Portland was abusive to his mother and leeched off the family, the man’s sister said in an interview — adding that she has received death threats.

April Reinoehl, 36, who identified Michael Forest Reinoehl to police after the shooting, told the Daily Mail at her Oregon home that her brother had been estranged from the family for three years after verbally abusing their dementia-stricken mother, a retired teaching assistant.

His sister told the news outlet that she received death threats and dozens of threatening phone calls and messages the day after the shooting — some from members of the right-wing group Patriot Player that Danielson had joined for a protest.

“At 7:50 a.m. I got woken up by a phone call from somebody who thought I was my mom,” April told the Daily Mail. “They named our address and said, ‘Your brother is a murderer and we know you’re hiding him. If you don’t turn him over to the police bad things will happen. Your whole family is in danger.'”

Reinoehl had been in a “downward spiral” and racking up debts for several years after he stopped earning money from his professional snowboarding career, April told the outlet.

“He was this nebulous figure who popped in and out of our lives, usually demanding money from our mom, and if she didn’t have it he’d guilt her until she did — not that she had money to give,” she said. “We were a poor family growing up, but she always gave to him.”

April said her brother never even paid her back after she lent him her grandmother’s inheritance money when she was 12.

“I eventually gave up trying because I saw this pattern that he only reaches out to us when he wants something from us — either, ‘Watch my kids for free,’ ‘give me money,’ or telling us he should inherit the family property.

“He said. ‘I’ll look after the property and take care of mom, you should leave,’” she continued. “This is the same guy who only ever talks to her when he wants something from her, makes her cry if she can’t give it to him by guilting her, shaming her. Every kind of bullying and abusive tactic he could think of, that’s what he would do with her.”

April also described how her brother’s marriage ended in a “gruesome” divorce that upended his kids’ lives.

“His relationship with his wife took a swan dive. There was a massive, brutal custody battle between the two of them. Every kind of nastiness that could happen between both sides, did,” she told the Daily Mail, adding that he shares custody of his children.

In 2017, the family found out Reinoehl had been stealing their mother’s medication, April said.

“The only reason I hadn’t written him off more than three years ago is because I knew it would break her heart to know her children were that estranged,” she said. “His behavior became even more verbally violent when he found out he wasn’t getting any more from mom.”

She added that she had never known her brother to be physically violent, and did not know if he owned a handgun.

April told the outlet that she told police she recognized her brother from the distinctive tattoo on his neck.

“It’s been confirmed that he did get that ridiculous tattoo. Does he have any brain cells at all? That’s such an easily identifiable thing. How are you going to say, ‘It’s not me in those pictures?’” she said.

“To the family of Aaron Danielson, I am so, so sorry this happened to you. He didn’t deserve this, nobody does,” April said.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Even an "investigative journalist" working for CNN, could have solved this one. They have video and his sister stating "Yea, thats him!" Not to mention the stupid tattoo on his neck.

Thats enough probable cause to get a warrant. Around here anyway. I bet if he had been wearing a MAGA hat and shot and killed a BLM thug in cold blood, he would have been shot resisting arrest within 30 minutes. Rant off. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
There is a guy facing 50 years behind bars for pulling a gun when being attacked.
This was after he was mobbed and they shattered his arm.
It's on it's way to the Supreme Court now.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Here is the video of as DC police shooting that sparked the latest protest in DC.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16399 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well if ever there was a stereotypical communist looser, this guy is it.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
The police claim they are "investigating" and are asking for information after his sister identified him as the shooter.

quote:

We are being taunted by these damn commies... every day this guy remains free to walk the streets.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Love it .....the video clearly shows the corpse bringing the pistol around when the officer engaged him.

"but but but.....let's burn some shit down...and steal some new shoes"

Clown land!!

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally another Sheriff stands up and will not tolerate these criminals....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...id=anaheim-ntp-feeds

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
quote:

Indeed, he's typifies a great majority of the outcasts, misfits, malcontents, anti-social, self-segregators that make up this movement. Every single one of them has an axe to grind about society and how they've been wronged or, constantly end up with the short end of the stick. Never placing themselves in a position to succeed but a lifetime of bad decision making.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Here is the video of as DC police shooting that sparked the latest protest in DC.

Deon threw that gun quite a bit. From where he was standing to where it landed has to be 100’. Doable for sure.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As already stated here, truth makes no difference to the BLM and associates. Any excuse to loot and destroy.

Our only hope is that the legal system recognizes the truth and defend law enforcement and citizens in their actions.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rochester mayor suspends officers in Daniel Prude incident
"I am suspending the officers in question today against council’s advice, and I urge the attorney general to complete her investigation,” Mayor Lovely Warren said during a Thursday news conference. “I understand that the union may sue the city for this, they shall feel free to do so — I have been sued before.”

Danieal Prude, 41, died from asphyxiation after a "spit hood" was placed over him while naked in the street during the March 23 encounter. He died seven days later after being taken off life support.

She says she has been sued before - if she loses the case, the City is liable and pays for it - not her! She has no skin in the game.

Addendum: Cause of death: The medical examiner ruled his death a homicide caused by “complications of asphyxia in the setting of physical restraint,” excited delirium and acute PCP intoxication, which could have explained the erratic behavior."

PCP intoxication ... how about that... obviously caused by police.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I liked this

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Michael Reinoehl interview at 11 pm.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/art...cted-in-self-defense

Giving an interview before the police have talked to him.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Unreal! Reinoehl is on T.V. giving interviews more often than that other asshole, Biden! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Michael Reinoehl interview at 11 pm.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/art...cted-in-self-defense

Giving an interview before the police have talked to him.

Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This pisses me off.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Let him chatter to the media all he wants. It'll all be used against him eventually. He killed an unarmed man walking down the street. There's no justification to homicide for what might happen.

quote:

“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn't even be saying anything, but I feel it's important that the world at least gets a little bit of what's really going on,” Reinoehl said.” “I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn't going to do that.”

He might be under constant surveillance while the prosecutor reviews/prepares the case for grand jury. So he's making the case against himself.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post