SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
No real effort to track the sources. Amazon gave 10 million dollars to BLM last month. Other donors include Nabisco, Microsoft, Apple, Gatorade, etc. BLM has a multi-million/billion dollar war chest. The unknown is who is dispersing the funds, dealing with payroll, infrastructure, etc.

Wasn't there a paper trail that showed donations to the "Black Lives Matter" org were actually being funneled to Biden's campaign?

I would wager a guess that these thugs on the street aren't actually being funded by the official Black Lives Matter organization.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9158 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
What do we know about the affiliations, motivations, and politics of the Kenosha County District Attorney, Mr. Michael D. Graveley?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
What do we know about the affiliations, motivations, and politics of the Kenosha County District Attorney, Mr. Michael D. Graveley?

He is a partisan Demorat. I will try to post a link or two shortly.

Edited to update:

19-year-old Chrystul Kizer had been kidnapped and held as a sex slave by Randall P. Volar III for more than a year. She got free, shot Volar twice, lit his body on fire, and fled the scene in his car. Kenosha County DA Michael Graveley charged Kizer with first-degree murder, use of a dangerous weapon, and four other felonies. The case has caused such an uproar that even Harvard Law students denounced Graveley.

Law School Students Criticize Wisconsin Prosecutor in Open Letter

Chrystul Kizer, charged with killing her suspected sex trafficker, released from jail ...

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The complaint against Mr. Rittenhouse says the skateboard “makes contact” with his shoulder, which is true. But only of course, because the shootee was trying to hit him in the head with it. It’s not as if the man was innocently riding the board down the street when it took a bad hop and ended up on the “defendant’s” shoulder totally by accident.

Unlike back in the old days of good policing and “hickory shampoos” that some people pine for, law enforcement officers today are cautioned that striking someone on the head or neck with even a baton is considered deadly force and must be justified as such. Is a skateboard wielded like a club a deadly weapon? By any reasonable standard, yes.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what all the breathless little Anqueefa would-be-lawyers-someday oh so conveniently overlook: the question is always how a reasonable person would see what happened, and what a reasonable person in Kyle's position would have done.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

"The Portland city government has the ability to stop this. Instead, the city govt has abetted the violence thru action and inaction"

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
we win a few

video at link

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/...ull-see-today-watch/

Justice by cone

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/k...in-court-11598624032

Kyle Rittenhouse Faces New Charges in Kenosha Shooting

The Kenosha County District Attorney on Thursday laid out six counts against Kyle Rittenhouse in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, the attempted killing of Gaige Grosskreutz and the reckless endangerment of reporter Richard McGinnis, after Mr. Rittenhouse was initially arrested and charged with homicide on Wednesday.

The new charges against Mr. Rittenhouse include first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree recklessly endangering safety, first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a dangerous weapon. When he was first arrested Wednesday in his hometown of Antioch, Ill., the teenager was charged with first-degree homicide.

Mr. Rittenhouse was due to appear in court early Friday for a hearing that would have determined whether he can be extradited to Wisconsin, where he could be charged as an adult. But a public defender appearing on his behalf requested a delay while his family seeks the help of a private attorney . The teen’s extradition hearing is now scheduled for Sept. 25.

If tried as an adult and convicted, Mr. Rittenhouse could face life in prison.

This is how the Left suppresses resistance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darthfuster,

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ron Paul and wife nearly assaulted after leaving GOP convention...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/...rous-mob-out-of-town

Calls for FBI investigation.ABOUT TIME - find out where the money originates and put them away!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Now I see how he got the entry wound on his back

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
happens so quick is that video showing that the rioter in the black shirt had a gun and fired it into the back of headshot guy? Hard to tell

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
The one trailing the the two in question? He's the reporter who gave the statement to the police.

He was interviewing Kyle when the bad guy approached.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
happens so quick is that video showing that the rioter in the black shirt had a gun and fired it into the back of headshot guy? Hard to tell

The 3rd guy in the back in the black shirt is McGinnis, reporter from deadspin. He is recording as he runs. He was interviewing Kyle when the bald dude who got shot stalked Kyle, lunged at him and then started chasing him. McGinnis pursued and recorded. I have not seen McGinnis' video released anywhere.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I believe he is a reporter for The Daily Caller, not deadspin.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just for the record, the preliminary charging documents posted back on page 103 stated that "headshot guy" probably wasn't actually put down by a shot to the head.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I believe he is a reporter for The Daily Caller, not deadspin.

My bad, I was going from memory and probably got that detail wrong.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Good article from The Blaze on the ridiculousness of the charges against Kyle.

Blaze Link

The page is too messy to copy and embed.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I know it's NONE of my business, but it's starting to become clear that people are skipping pages when reading this thread, as there seems to be a lot of duplicated information.

Like I said, NONE of my business. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I noticed that as well.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Just for the record, the preliminary charging documents posted back on page 103 stated that "headshot guy" probably wasn't actually put down by a shot to the head.

Yeah, he was labeled as such about 30 pages back and it stuck. Did you read all of the pages Wink Big Grin