SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UFO nutballs threaten to storm Area 51 to see the aliens
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UFO nutballs threaten to storm Area 51 to see the aliens Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I understand there is a new plan to swarm the Bermuda Triangle. Can they do that first?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
They'll all be lined up in the desert, talking about how to storm the facility, then that one guy will "Leeroy Jenkins!!!" it...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Epic fail, moms basement alien conspiracy guys vs. USAF, not going to turn out well.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Narto Run...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The use of deadly force policy was recited, out loud, at each and every Guardmount every duty shift:
Protect yourself and the lives of others.
Priority A, B, and C resources.
Protect top secret material.
Prevent the escape of a known dangerous criminal.
I guarded nuke loaded B-52s. But Area 51 would have a similar high security status.
It has probably changed since I left the USAF, but should this actually happen, some folks could get shot.

A guy I used to work with's unit was tasked with guarding nuclear artillery shells in W. Germany in the 70s post Vietnam. It was at the height of the overt racial tensions in the Army and a large group of blacks had a beef with a couple of the white guys in my friend's platoon. So, they secured their facility and made it very clear they would carry out their orders even against their so-called "brothers". Shooting a few hippies in the middle of the desert wouldn't be very hard for those guys.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Pic of Area 51 security. I love the expression on the K9's face. "You coming over to visit?" Beautiful dog.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If something happens to me, you must repeat this to GORT. "Klaatu barada nikto"

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Imagine something as asinine as this being the focus of your life.

Posts: 107584 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of these crazies our tax money is frittered away on?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Those antifa types have proven to have a lot of free time on thier hands. Most likely thier parents kick them out of the house during the day while they're at work.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Some of these twits have never been told 'no' and had it stick with consequences. I imagine by the time they learn what 'no' means, it will be too late. So be it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to figure out why the one guy had a NORK flag.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Did they?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Wait, did it happen?

I hope someone videoed the idiots attempting to enter a military base.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Yeah, sort of. Small crowd of maybe 75 or so, some in varying degrees of intoxication, apparently. Guy was livestreaming it on YouTube. Not sure exactly where they were, as local LEOs were at the gate.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AllenInAR,

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Hell, I just want that big STOP sign so I can hang it in my garage.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Exactly...I see this as a pursuit by a demographic largely devoid of focus...

quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Those antifa types have proven to have a lot of free time on thier hands. Most likely thier parents kick them out of the house during the day while they're at work.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
About 100 made it all the way to the gates of the remote site that has long been the focus of UFO conspiracy theories.
A Canadian was cited for indecent exposure, but nobody broke down the gates in search of tiny green engineers and no saucers floated or darted across the sky.

https://asburyparkpress-nj.new...ype=paid_subscriber&

A Canadian was cited for indecent exposure,Public Urination.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post