SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, let's move on, please.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
And now all CNN can talk about is one late night tweet with a misspelled word. Guess Russia isn't such a big deal now cause SPELLING! Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Leemur,

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
And now all CNN can talk about is one late night tweet with a misspelled word. Guess Russia isn't such an it deal now cause SPELLING!

He had to have been tweeting one handed and fat fingered the letters. The other hand was holding the spoon he was using to eat all of that extra ice cream.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Covfefe anyone?

I'd rather covfefe than bust.

So watch the Paris covfefe go up in covfefe.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
He who controls the covfefe controls the universe! Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Hey, come on!
He just sneezed!
Cov-FEFE!

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Make covfefe Great Again!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
All your covfefe are belong to us.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Doesn't know how to spell queef?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No regerts!

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
And now all CNN can talk about is one late night tweet with a misspelled word. Guess Russia isn't such a big deal now cause SPELLING! Roll Eyes

Recall the Dan Quale "potatoe" controversy?

This doesn't even reach that depth.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:

Much like potatoe, I find covfefe to be traditional political comedy. It's quite refreshing from the mean spirited sick excuse for comedy that we've been seeing (e.g. Kathy Griffith). I'm actually looking forward to SNL.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Watch what you post in this thread, please. I just removed a post that shouldn't have been here.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Para.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:

Much like potatoe, I find covfefe to be traditional political comedy. It's quite refreshing from the mean spirited sick excuse for comedy that we've been seeing (e.g. Kathy Griffith). I'm actually looking forward to SNL.

Hey, even Trump took the opportunity to joke about it.

I predict one day covfefe will become a real word and added by Merriam-Webster to the dictionary. (It's meaning yet to be determined.)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
It doesn't get much plainer then this.

Lewandowski to Republicans: Get on Trump Train or Lose Next Election.

Wednesday on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends,” President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said Republicans could either “get on board” with Trump’s agenda or “lose your next election.”

Lewandowski said, “President Trump was elected to change the country. And you can get on board that train or you can lose your next election, because – I can promise you this – the Democrats have a different agenda.”

He added, “It’s my recommendation to those Republicans in Congress to get on board, get the final conclusion done on the repeal and replace of ObamaCare, get the massive tax cut – the largest tax cut in the history of our country – get that done, get the infrastructure done, get the wall built. If you do those things, you will get reelected. If you don’t do those things, it’s because you have failed the American people.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video...-lose-next-election/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Corey is a smart guy - met him for the first time when he was a manager for Bob Smith when he was running for re-election

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Lewandowski said, “President Trump was elected to change the country. And you can get on board that train or you can lose your next election, because – I can promise you this – the Democrats have a different agenda.”

I think the bigger problem is that a lot of the establishment republicans prefer the democrat agenda.

That seems to be the problem to me.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post