SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
...Of the total arrested, 933 were U.S. citizens and 445 were foreign nationals from 21 countries in South and Central America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Caribbean."...

This is unfortunate, as apparently more than two thirds of those arrested are not eligible to get deported. What can be done (legally) to preclude these 933 causing further issues? Here's hoping that the full weight of the justice system lands on these in-DUH-viduals.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slosig,

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

Well maybe Estonia. I mean who the frack knows anything about Estonia?

All I know about Estonia is that they have some gorgeous women.

So does the Duchy of Grand Fenwick.

If you like mousey types.

Posts: 6393 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://insider.foxnews.com/201...rveilled-obama-admin

Sen Rand Paul says that reporters have told him they have sources who told them that Paul was surveiled during the campaign. And he says another (un-named)senator told him that the un-named senator was also surveiled by being unmasked

this is so ridiculous. President Trump should call in his DNI & Attor General, and tell them to report to him who unmasked the thousands of people in the DNI records. Especially did Susan Rice unmask any individuals running for President.

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
"It's about your own government spying on the opposition party," Paul said. "That would be enormous if it's true."

Of course it is true, they all know it is true - time to go after them Rand!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
About time these people were arrested and deported. Get the scum out of here!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker
If you like mousey types.

I tried them, but damn if they can't be loud.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Every time I heard Clapper testify or be interviewed, it was so obvious he only had contempt for President Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/video...ult-president-trump/

TAPPER: Let’s take a wider view of this for one second and then get back to more detailed questions. This week with the president firing the FBI director while this investigation is going on, and then saying that he was thinking about the Russia probe when he was making the decision, have we crossed a line here? well,

CLAPPER: Well, I will just say that the developments of the past week very bothersome, very disturbing to me. I think in many ways, our institutions are under assault both externally and that’s the big news here, is the Russian interference in our election system. And I think as well our institutions are under assault internally.

TAPPER: Internally from the president? exactly.

CLAPPER: Exactly.

TAPPER: Because he’s firing the checks and balances?

CLAPPER: Well I think you know, the founding fathers a system of three coequal branches of government, and a built-in system of checks and balances, and I feel as though that’s under assault and is eroding.

Am I missing something ? Even if the Russians did hack Podesta's emails, so what ? The American people got an inside look into Podesta and the DNC.

It stunk so bad that the DNC chair had to resign.

"Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly said she was resigning after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders"

Putting the truth in front of Americans is now called "election interference"

How many elections has the CIA tried to "influence" ?

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Every time I heard Clapper testify or be interviewed, it was so obvious he only had contempt for President Trump.

Am I missing something ? Even if the Russians did hack Podesta's emails, so what ? The American people got an inside look into Podesta and the DNC.

It stunk so bad that the DNC chair had to resign.

"Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly said she was resigning after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders"

Putting the truth in front of Americans is now called "election interference"

How many elections has the CIA tried to "influence" ?

Well, that is secret, so we will likely never know.

I don't know where he gets the notion that the branches of government are under assault. Some parts of each are being reclaimed from the swamp, I suppose one view could be, disturbing to the swamp dwellers.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So Trump may have recorded conversations in the Oval Office.
Supposedly Dem AND GOP congress critters are demanding the "tapes".
Really?
On what basis?
Is there reasonable suspicion a crime was committed?
Enough to overcome executive privilege?
I'm seriously puzzled by this reaction--from the Republicans.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Really?
On what basis?

The Supreme Court ordered Nixon to surrender the tapes to the Special Prosecutor who has subpoenaed them, as part of a criminal prosecution, but not a Congressional Committee.

They are just trying to smoke him out, so Comey won't have to worry when he remembers events as he wished they had happened, or not.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Really?
On what basis?
They are demanding something that has yet to be affirmed as existing.

Personally, were I President Trump, I would be recording every conversation I had with a personal recorder, and reviewing them and deleting any I didn't need every evening.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

Personally, were I President Trump, I would be recording every conversation I had with a personal recorder, and reviewing them and deleting any I didn't need every evening.

flashguy

How do you know every evening if you will need them later or not?

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Sessions needs to start multiple investigations - everyone from Lynch and Holder to Hillary and all her cronies

go after them ALL

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Sessions needs to start multiple investigations - everyone from Lynch and Holder to Hillary and all her cronies

go after them ALL

Include Maxine Watters in there too

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Include Maxine Watters in there too

Lets leave maxine out ,she not competent to stand any trial Wink

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
CNN is playing something pertaining to judges and attorneys discussing the travel ban. Was a decision just made? I'm trying to figure this out as I hear two people argue back and forth. What's going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
CNN is playing something pertaining to judges and attorneys discussing the travel ban. Was a decision just made? I'm trying to figure this out as I hear two people argue back and forth. What's going on?
The review of the travel ban EO is being heard in the 9th circuit.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
When will the kabuki theater be over and something is actually decided?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...allen-law-officials/

President Donald Trump will light the White House in blue on Monday night, to honor law enforcement officials who have perished in the line of duty.

Plans to light the White House were detailed in a document signed by Trump declaring May 15 as Peace Officers Memorial Day, and kicking off police week in Washington D.C.

Police officers are the thin blue line whose sacrifices protect and serve us every day, and we pledge to support them as they risk their lives to safeguard ours ,” the statement from Trump read.

Trump also encouraged Governors to fly their flags at half-staff to remember the fallen law officials.

According to the White House, 118 officers killed in the line of duty in the United States last year, including 66 in malicious attacks.

Trump personally met with officials at the White House who suffered the loss of a police officer in their department and promised to prosecute crimes against law enforcement officials.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
9th Circus - we know how that will end up

needs to go to the USSC ASAP and clear this crap up once and for all

I wish we could split the 9th up but that will never happen

we just need a bunch of fake political hacks masquerading as judges to fall over dead so they can be replaced

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post