SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Smile

Is his name really Paul? I meant to write "pal" but autocorrect screwed me.

No...Steve Beshear. Former KY Governor (D).

Well, I'm calling him Paul for now on.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... I completely missed this reference:

" ... our great General Mathis .."

This was the lead in to the Yakla raid, that resulted in the untimely death of another warrior, CPO William Owens ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
We've seen the transformation of Donald Trump, assclown, into President Donald Trump. He committed himself fully to a very high ideal: serving the people of the United States as their president. And he has grown into the man he has to be to do that job well: articulate in a direct, straightforward way, visionary, action oriented, and passionate. His assclown suit is a crumpled heap he left behind more than a year ago. He is a new man, and a great man.

He led and directed that spontaneous tribute to the fallen SEAL, and years from now if we don't remember anything else about this night, we'll remember that resounding, sustained applause and the weeping widow clasping her hands, looking heavenward, and saying, "I love you, baby!" as the ovation went on and on. If you didn't tear up, check your pulse....

God bless President Donald Trump!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
This is all the dems have? Beshear is a limp rag. Their asses are hammered even worse than I thought. If not for the mainstream press carrying the water and misinforming the uneducated/uninformed, they would be in for a major overhaul. I have to say I love it...

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
... and there weren't too many "I"'s at all in that address ...

DJT's delivery was different tonight, he's got it.

Frown

Tried playing "POTUS Poker".

Drink a shot for every "I" and "ME" President Trump spoke.

I'm still sober as a judge...

Well, damn.

Your hangovers must have been HELL during the last administration!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Blabbermouth and Imam Keith Ellison refused to stand or clap for the widow of the Navy SEAL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...vy-seal-ben-shapiro#

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Well done, Mr. President. Bravo!

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Fox has Marie Harf about to comment on Trump's speech. This oughta be insightful. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Anyone catch the demowits getting handed Depends as they arrived for the speach? hehehehehehe They all wet themselves after getting their asses handed to them yet again! Bravo TRUMP!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Fox has Marie Harf about to comment on Trump's speech. This oughta be insightful. Roll Eyes

<valleygirl> Well, you see, like it was totally bad and stuff...,</valleygirl>

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Blabbermouth and Imam Keith Ellison refused to stand or clap for the widow of the Navy SEAL.

What a couple of assholes. Mad

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
... and there weren't too many "I"'s at all in that address ...

DJT's delivery was different tonight, he's got it.

Frown

Tried playing "POTUS Poker".

Drink a shot for every "I" and "ME" President Trump spoke.

I'm still sober as a judge...

Well, damn.

Your hangovers must have been HELL during the last administration!

Could only make it in three minutes, only to wake up up to a test pattern hours later...

It was a long 8 years.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
The (D) are even more irrelevant now.

It was a joy seeing the dinosaur Dems like Pelosi and others heads spin and implode as President Trump gave his amazing speech tonight. O-zero was probably watching tonight and saying to himself damn why didn't I have the balls to give a speech like that! HRC and Bill are getting drunk at the moment, trying to drown their sorrows.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Mr. President

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:

Big Grin

My favorite epithet. Glad someone succinctly expressed my opinion perfectly.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TylXmhf8Xk

- John Adams

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:

... well they'll probably just go back to their cabernet pairings for the after speech dinner ... not a care in the world, right?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:

I'll gladly buy them and their staffs one way tickets to that shithole Yemen, so long as they promise not to come back.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
HRC and Bill are getting drunk at the moment, trying to drown their sorrows.

Doubt it. I bet Bill is on Underage Island and Hill is in her cryo-preservation chamber.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post