SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maxine Waters says y'all a bunch of scumbags.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What a waste of time and money. All in the pursuit of blaming mankind for the natural changes in the climate, then subjugating mankind after blame has been "proven" using false statements and made up "facts".

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Screw that bitch! Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh she did huh? I am soooo hurt and ashamed.

Ah hell, no I'm not. I'm a deplorable, she can go straight to hell.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's like we really did have a bunch of high school yearbook staffers running the country for the past eight years. Thank God the adults are finally back in charge.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
Between NASA and the ATF, it really seems like Trump's actually releasing the handcuffs that these once great agencies were bound by the last couple administrations.

As I said in the other thread, it's like they're finally rid of the abusive boyfriend and can speak the unadulterated truth of what's REALLY going on without fear of being backhanded into another black eye.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JALLEN:
What set of beliefs and principles make one a conservative?

The best definition I've heard is "conservatives are generally satisfied with the way things are."
In my case, most of the time it's "the way things were".

Regarding border security, I think we need some way that anyone caught illegally entering the country should be able to be arrested and immediately taken back where they came from. If observed climbing the border fence, exiting a tunnel under it, or just crossing the line without going through a check point, there should be no need for a court procedure at all. Immediate transport back across the line should be legal and sure. Persons entering the US legally will do so at proper check points; anyone not doing so should be assumed illegal and put back. If the principle that says anyone setting foot in the USA is automatically then subject to all the rights of citizens gets in the way, then let Congress just declare a strip of land along the border as "No Mans' Land" and not part of the US for legal purposes. That nonsense that just the fact of putting a foot inside the US suddenly makes the full panoply of legal force available is ridiculous. The only people who have (or should have) full legal protection are those who are here legally (native, naturalized, green card, tourist, other documented)--none of those would be expected to just walk across the border into our country.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Holy crap!

If you missed this video, wow!
[QUOTE]Tucker Carlson faced off tonight with a protest organizer who's trying to drive President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence from power.

Sunsara Taylor, with "Refuse Fascism," said that Trump and Pence are operating out of "Hitler's playbook" and her group is refusing to accept a "fascist America."

"This is a danger to humanity. And yes, it's in its early stages, but people need to rise up and stop it before it is too late," Taylor said.

Tucker argued that if she truly believed Trump was like Hitler, then she wouldn't be appearing on a television show, she'd be committing acts of violence.

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...-likens-trump-hitler
Wow! This woman has got to be poster child for severe mental illness. Bat shit crazy just doesn't seem to adequately cover it.

Well she's just crazy/dumb. I'm more worried about the Asian middle school teacher who is inciting violence and wants to shut down free speech by "any means necessary".

[/FLASH_VIDEO][/QUOTE] ___________________________________________________ [FLASH_VIDEO]

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

"When we stand up in this country and attack [Donald J. Trump] in an unseemly way we're actually attacking the American people."

Conservative MP Nigel Evans tells those opposing Trump's state visit to "get over it because he's the President of the United States".

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwmU-FsGCMA

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump is doing a lot of things that aren't getting much publicity. Given the all out obstructionism of the DEMs, President Trump is still having a positive impact.

example:

http://www.breitbart.com/radio...llegal-less-2-years/

J Christian Adams: (former DoJ lawyer, a very good guy)

"The Obama administration used to confine it to just two weeks. So if you could manage to get past two weeks under Obama, you can stay,”

“But under Trump, they’re going to make it two years. So if you’ve been here within two years, in the country illegally, you’re gone quickly. Expedited removal. Outta here.”

“Obama used to confine it to 100 miles within the border – only if you were caught within a hundred miles would you be removed immediately, on an expedited basis,” he continued. “All you had to do is get past the hundred-mile line, and you were safe under Obama.

What Trump did was extend it to the entire country. If you’re caught illegally, and you’ve been here less than two years, you’re going to be immediately removed.”

“As you know, Alex, the Left is all about changing the demographics of the country so they can win elections,” he charged

“And that’s what this has all been about from the beginning. The open borders crowd is finding a way to undermine mainstream America, middle American values, political views, to inject the country with a foreign influence – that’s right, I said that – foreign influence – so the demographic of the electorate changes.

“It helps them win the White House. It helps them win the Senate in places like Florida, California, Arizona, Virginia, another great example, Pennsylvania, Illinois – places with high immigration and illegal immigration. So I think the Left will go crazy"

the decision to focus on criminal behavior is a first step.

“But you know, it’s not just convicted criminals,” he pointed out. “It’s people who get picked up for like driving without a license, which is a huge problem when it comes to illegal aliens. And so it’s not just those who were convicted; it’s those who were charged, those who were picked up on a minor infraction.”

Adams insisted the wall was quite feasible

“Every chance they get to sabotage and interfere, they’re going to do it. Folks who think that just because Trump is the president that that stuff is over with are wrong. Contracts being let, lawsuits being filed over some lizard in Arizona that might be affected by the wall…you’re going to see the entire apparatus of the left-wing institution activate to stop this because they know, again Alex, getting people here illegally helps them win elections ten, fifteen years down the road. I’m afraid that this is going to be a wicked experience for the country when you have bureaucrats opposing this.”

Speed is of the essence. When Obama came in, he realized that every day counted, and so they radicalized the government as fast as possible . That has to be undone just as quickly,” he urged.

“These sanctuary cities are openly saying, ‘We don’t care about the law, and we’re going to provide a haven for lawlessness because we believe in changing the culture, changing the demographics of elections.”

“How can it happen? How does it exist? Look, those cities are run by lunatics,” he said. “San Francisco is run by lunatics. What is the political backstop? Trump may have figured it out. If you say, “Hey, okay, dear lunatics, if you still want your federal money, then you’re going to stop this’ – but you can see Alex, in some cases, the lunacy is more important to them than the dollars. We’ll see what happens there.”

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtonexaminer....rump/article/2612814

I believe we discussed this last month.

In my capacity here as an administrator I have, from time to time, occasion to speak to the good people at the United States Secret Service. Today, I asked a USSS special agent about the disposition of this matter. He told me it is being investigated as a personnel issue and therefore cannot be discussed at this time with the public, but that the agent in question is not currently assigned to any protective duties and is no longer attached to the Denver field office of the USSS.

He also suggested to me that an effective way to voice my concerns is to contact the Secret Service Office of Government and Public Affairs in D.C. 202-406-5708

The American public has a notoriously short attention span, and it concerned me when I thought to check on this story but could find nothing new about it online after the initial spate of articles at the end of January.

Y'know, right now, agent O'Grady is trying to get past this and hoping it will just quietly go away.

Don't let it. 202-406-5708

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Screw that bitch! Wink

Screwing Maxine Waters would be a grim ordeal.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

She hasn't been the same since she lost that Sanford and Son gig.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
What happened to Rudy G? He sure disappeared.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I heard a conservative commentator on tv say that the crazier old max talks, the more praise she receives from her constituents, so there really is no downside to her stupid talk, for herself anyway.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8683 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Will has been for years one of the most conservative writers out there.
But given what he's both said and written over the past year or so, I think he's gone off the rails and has killed himself with most of the folks who used to perhaps value his opinion.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Luis Videgaray, the Mexican foreign minister, said on Wednesday that his government "will not accept" the US's new, "unilateral" immigration proposals.

Videgaray also said the Mexican government wouldn't hesitate to go to the UN "to defend the rights of immigrants,"
And to both of these comments I would respond, "So what". Oh, and for the millionth time, they are illegals, not immigrants. Immigrants are the folks who did it right and come here legally.

Mexico is not the equal of the US in any way, and I think Trump is going to drive that reality home when dealing with them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Will has been for years one of the most conservative writers out there.
But given what he's both said and written over the past year or so, I think he's gone off the rails and has killed himself with most of the folks who used to perhaps value his opinion.

Maybe he can get with Glen Beck and have a gabfest. Razz

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post