SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
President Trump doesn't need defending by you and if his behavior upsets you so much, let's see if we can get Hillary Clinton to take his job.

Fucking WHO CARES??? He's fighting for us and he's pushing back at being CONSTANTLY, INCESSANTLY, BRUTALLY POUNDED BY EVERYONE IN THE PRESS FOR TWO YEARS NOW!!!

WAKE UP!!

Thanks Boss.

I've said before that DJT is like a junkyard dog, humping your granny's leg, sniffing your auntie's crotch, peeing on the furnature, pooping on the carpet and he'll eat your high dollar Hymalain cat, but he'll let no one touch your junk.

And after a while, you find you really like the old bastard more than you thought you could.

I like the junk yard dog, just fine.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44480 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Well said Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Thanks Boss.

I've said before that DJT is like a junkyard dog, humping your granny's leg, sniffing your auntie's crotch, peeing on the furnature, pooping on the carpet and he'll eat your high dollar Hymalain cat, but he'll let no one touch your junk.

And after a while, you find you really like the old bastard more than you thought you could.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4359 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/28...nce-plant-in-us.html

Samsung Electronics has agreed to open a $380 million home appliance manufacturing plant in South Carolina, the United States, it said on Wednesday.

The South Korean firm said this year it was in talks to build a home appliances plant in the United States amid worries about protectionist policies under U.S. President Donald Trump put pressure on global companies to generate jobs in the country.

Asia's biggest company by market capitalisation said in a statement that the new plant in Newberry County, South Carolina is expected to generate 954 local jobs by 2020.

In March home appliances rival LG Electronics announced a $250 million plan to build a factory in Tennessee.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Between his pounding on McCabe / FISA shenanigans and pushing through judiciary nominees, my new favorite Senator is definitely Chuck Grassley. Getting it done and MAGA.

Grassley Demands Answers On Acting FBI Director’s ‘Apparent’ Conflicts Of Interest
and
WASHINGTON—Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley fired off a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Wednesday questioning numerous probes into acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and asking whether investigators have found any political conflicts from these inquiries.

In his letter to Rosenstein, Grassley reminded him that he already asked about McCabe’s apparent conflict of interests due to his close relationship with Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, among other issues, and then pointed out that McCabe appears to be the focus of three separate pending investigations.

“First, the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General is examining his failure to recuse himself from the Clinton investigation due to his political relationship with McAuliffe. Second, the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) is investigating allegations that he violated the Hatch Act by engaging in political campaign activities,” Grassley wrote.

“Third, he is also reportedly the subject of a pending Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) complaint by a female FBI agent for sex discrimination, who alleges she was targeted for retaliation because of her complaint,” he added.

Chairman Grassley cited a new report by Circa News that says former Trump National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was the subject of retaliation from the FBI for supporting the female FBI agent through an official letter during the case.

Grassley writes that Flynn’s support for the agent and McCabe’s involvement in the gender discrimination case “raises serious questions about why Mr. McCabe also failed to recuse himself from investigations involving Mr. Flynn.” He adds, “Recent press report states that three FBI employees, ‘personally witnessed McCabe make disparaging remarks about Flynn before and during the time the retired Army general emerged as a figure in the Russia case.’ That evidence and the failure to recuse calls into question whether Mr. McCabe handled the Flynn investigation fairly and objectively, or whether he had any retaliatory motive against Flynn for being an adverse witness to him in a pending proceeding.”

When asked by The Daily Caller Thursday if he plans to ask McCabe to testify before his committee on this matter, Grassley responded, “I don’t think so at this point. I wouldn’t say we would not but not at this point.”

Grassley is also attempting to get information from the FBI of all proposed and final applications for surveillance warrants the bureau tried to have granted from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) related to the probe of Russian influence peddling in the 2016 election.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, however, used an upper chamber procedural motion to block a closed-door hearing, hosted by Grassley’s committee, on U.S. citizens being “unmasked” during FISA surveillances.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06...nflicts-of-interest/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
^^^^ Well said Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Thanks Boss.

One of our nation's biggest problem is that only the leftists are expected to attack their "enemies". Meaning us conservative folks.

DJT has shown those leftists that their concept is flawed, and that the millions of us who voted for him support him.

I find it entertaining and refreshing to see him take on the LSM and show them to be less than journalists. Do not GAS what they call themselves. I took a journalism course in high school, some 65 years ago and every student in that class could produce better journalism than 99.999% of those who call themselves journalists today.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKubD7uIgMI

President Trump is meeting with Tribal Leaders, State and Local Energy to get wealth back to the Indians.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Is Sean Spicer on vacation, or did I miss something? One of my liberal co-workers said that Spicer was "out."

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5524 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Is Sean Spicer on vacation, or did I miss something? One of my liberal co-workers said that Spicer was "out."

Tony.

He was promoted to "oversee all White House communications operations, including the Press Office."
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/...promoted-white-house

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6368 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
Adults are in charge of ICE, and MAGA...

CNN’s Jim Acosta Fails Again – Totally Shut Down By ICE Director Over Illegal Immigration

During Wednesday’s White House press briefing, Tom Homan – Acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Attorney John Huber were brought in to discuss two upcoming pieces of immigration legislation – only to face CNN’s anchor-socked White House correspondent, Jim Acosta.

Director Homan made the point that out of the 66,000 illegals arrested since Trump’s executive orders on immigration enforcement were signed, “73 percent of everyone we have arrested were criminals.” Homan also noted ICE’s emphasis on “breaking up gangs and transnational smuggling organizations” and deporting bad hombres.

CNN’s Jim Acosta completely re-framed Homan’s message – accusing the Director of “making it sound as if undocumented immigrants commit more crimes than people who are just native-born Americans” – a comment written long before the meeting as evidenced by Acosta rattling off some Cato Institute study.

Homan came back with a serious stack of pancakes for ol’ Jim:

DIRECTOR HOMAN: “I think you’re misinterpreting what I’m saying… Number one, people that enter this country illegally violate the laws of this country. You can’t want to be a part of this great nation and not respect its laws” adding that once an illegal alien has been given due process, “that final order from a federal judge needs to mean something or this whole system has no integrity.”

Later adding: “Did I say aliens commit more crimes than U.S. citizens? I didn’t say that.”

Which Acosta promptly turned into:

Jim Acosta‏Verified account
@Acosta

At off-cam WH briefing acting ICE dir. Horman concedes undocumented immigrants do not commit more crimes than native born Americans.
11:14 AM - 28 Jun 2017

Homan then went on to tell Acosta that illegal immigrants should not be comfortable – stating “if you enter this country illegally, you should be concerned that someone is looking for you.”

Homan: 1

Acosta: 0

Acosta then hit Homan with a hypothetical tear jerker about separating an illegal immigrant mother from her DREAMer children – calling the Trump administration’s adherence to the law “cold and clinical.”

[I]f you look at this from a cold and clinical standpoint, what you’re saying is because the mother crossed the border illegally, committed a crime, that she should be separated from her children. What do you say to that? –Abilio James Acosta

Homan responded: “U.S. Citizen’s families get separated every day when a parent gets arrested for a criminal charge. …when someone chooses to enter this country illegally, and they’re here illegally, and they choose to have a child that’s a U.S. Citizen – they put themselves in that position.

If we don’t have border security. If we don’t enforce the laws that’s written in the books, then you’re never going to control the border. Why do you think we’ve got 11 – 12 million [illegal] people in this country now?”

Homan: 2

Acosta: 0

CNN’s Acosta tried to go in for the kill, whimpering “So you should arrest the mothers, go after the mothers?” only to be out-SJW’d by another journalist who cut in – asking “if you are an undocumented immigrant in this country right now listening to you that you should be fearful, that you should be concerned, you should be looking over your shoulder that ICE is looking for you?” – A reference to a statement Homan made to congress two weeks ago when he said illegals “should be uncomfortable, should look over your shoulder, and you need to be worried.”

Homan told the journalists that they were “losing the message,” and went on to explain “ICE prioritizes our enforcement efforts on national security threats, public safety threats, those who have been ordered removed by a judge and failed to depart, and those who have been ordered removed, were removed, and reentered the country”

Adding the caveat “However, what I’m saying, during the course of those operations if we find someone here illegally, we’re not going to turn the other way.”

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropoint...sthash.6wVBsF30.dpbs

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://hotair.com/archives/201...maryland-restaraunt/

A funny thing happened at the BoatHouse Canton restaurant in Baltimore, Maryland last week. It seems that on June 22 they received a letter notifying them that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was requesting copies of the I-9 forms for their employees. Those are the forms which show that an employer has done their due diligence and ensured that applicants are in the country legally and are eligible for the jobs they seek

The owners passed that word on to the staff and the following day, in what is clearly an unfathomable mystery, nearly three dozen of their workers failed to show up and said they were afraid to come back

the owner claims that all of his I-9 paperwork is in order

but he goes on to say that he “doesn’t know whether” the employees are “all legal, partially legal or not legal.”

But if your I-9s are all filled out properly, wouldn’t you know that they were all legal? Did you use the free E-Verify system? And if the employees actually were all up to date on their paperwork, why would they flee?

Here’s the thing about this story. What’s you’re seeing is another variation of the Trump Effect . Notice that there wasn’t a raid. There wasn’t a single officer showing up at the restaurant. There wasn’t even a phone call

They sent out a form letter and the presumably illegal immigrants hit the trail

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
They sent out a form letter and the presumably illegal immigrants hit the trail

Brilliant!
Fire up the printing presses... start sending out MOAR LETTERS, please!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Re: BoatHouse Canton restaurant in Baltimore, Maryland. Great Scott! How huge is that restaurant? If 3 dozen employees failed to show up, how many were left working? Could they even open?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Homan responded: “U.S. Citizen’s families get separated every day when a parent gets arrested for a criminal charge. …when someone chooses to enter this country illegally, and they’re here illegally, and they choose to have a child that’s a U.S. Citizen – they put themselves in that position."

SNAP! Big Grin

This is what we need to hear. This is why his Tweets, and Acting-Presidential-Political-Correctness means squat. Trump is earning his pay (oh, I forgot, he rejected a salary). We're waited decades for this.

And if his Twitter attacks are against CNN and MSNBC, it's all good to me. I would do the same in his shoes.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

CNN’s Jim Acosta Fails Again – Totally Shut Down By ICE Director Over Illegal Immigration
You notice the phenomenon that's occurring. Dept heads that in the past would cow two or waffle to the media are now returning fire as good as they get (if not better). This also is a subset of the 'Trump effect', and I'm absolutely loving it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to print up some I-9 forms and hand them out to illegals you meet in your neighborhood and ask them to fill them out and turn them in to their employer. Big Grin

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Remy has a lot of good videos, but this one is one of his best so far....

Posts: 6083 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

You notice the phenomenon that's occurring. Dept heads that in the past would cow two or waffle to the media are now returning fire as good as they get (if not better). This also is a subset of the 'Trump effect', and I'm absolutely loving it.

Did you used to work at Two Cows or something?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Sorry if this is a distraction.

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/kowtow?s=t

Posts: 28664 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...uary-cities-n2348683

The House of Representatives passed the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act by a 228-195 vote Thursday which bars federal funds from sanctuary cities if they do not cooperate with federal immigration enforcement efforts. The vote was largely along party lines with three Democrats voting for the bill and seven Republicans voting against it.

The measure, introduced by Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), would also allow victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants the ability to sue sanctuary cities if they “released the alien from custody prior to the commission of such crime as a consequence of the State or political subdivision’s declining to honor a detainer.”

The White House is very supportive of the measure saying it would “ensure that American taxpayers are not subsidizing States and localities that work to affirmatively thwart Federal law enforcement efforts.”

The House also passed Kate’s Law Thursday which requires a five year prison sentence for anyone who reenters the country illegally after being deported twice.

Let's see what the DEMs do in the Senate. Especially those DEMs up for reelection in 2018.

Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Sorry if this is a distraction.

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/kowtow?s=t

Dude - don't be triggering me. My adopted daughter is from Hunan, and we don't cowtown to nobody - even if they are from Texas.