SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“… 'Breaking News: Unemployment Rate, at 3.5%, drops to a 50 YEAR LOW,' the president tweeted.

'Wow America, lets impeach your President (even though he did nothing wrong!).'

U.S. employers added a modest 136,000 jobs in September, but it was enough to help lower the unemployment rate to a new five-decade low of 3.5 per cent…”

https://mol.im/a/7536443

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9408 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13007 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Those new ads are absolutely on point. He needs to hammer them with this stuff at every turn until election day.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How we feelin' this morning, my fellow patriots? Strong and defiant?

Looking forward to another glorious day of liberal outrage and the sweet, sweet tears it causes to well up in them.

Posts: 17568 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

More than ever!

The more of the crap the left has been pulling, the stronger and more defiant I become.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
If she doesn't think the votes are there she will string it along thru the campaign for the dem candidates to use as a weapon.
But the Demoshittards already tried that in 2016! Don't you remember the promise of the "Big Blue Wave" that would ensue over all the "Impeach Trump" campaign talk in the mid-terms?? These morons are like someone that steps on a rake that smacks them square in the face and doesn't remove it from the yard just to have it happen again the next day. Simpletons. Idiots.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:

Kicked back on the porch this morning with coffee and a cigar. In a couple hours I’ll be kicked back with a bourbon and cigar. Became a great uncle last night. Trump is wrecking the left. Weather is turning cooler and I’ve got a smile on my face. Kick ass and chew bubblegum my fellow deplorables. Big Grin

Posts: 13822 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A large dose of logic and defiance from Colion Noir.

Just do what I did and mute the parts where Fucko O'Dork is running his ignorant suck.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Oh...and this is how I feel today:

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

You bet! Strong and defiant!

... and glad to see those two ads posted above.
"I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message."

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24552 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post

crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

That guy is well-spoken. Love his videos.
He hits it out of the park with this one.

Posts: 1794 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...linked-burisma-case/

Ukraine’s new top prosecutor announced he will open a review into the criminal proceedings dismissed against Burisma Holdings, an oil and gas conglomerate with ties to Joe Biden’s youngest son, Hunter.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine’s newly appointed prosecutor general, announced at a press conference on Friday that his office will review 15 prior cases that were closed under suspicious circumstances by his predecessor.

“We are now reviewing all the cases which were closed, fragmented or investigated earlier in order to make a decision on cases where illegal procedural decisions were taken,” Ryaboshapka said.

The news comes only days after Ukraine announced it was opening a public corruption investigation into Yuriy Lutsenko, the country’s most recent prosecutor general. Lutsenko, who served a prison sentence for embezzlement and corruption in the mid-2000s, was appointed to the post in 2016 after Joe Biden demanded the ouster of his predecessor

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If I had just one bitch slap to deliver to the Democrat candidate of my choice, it would be a very very hard choice, but I'm pretty sure I would pick "Beto." Yep, definitely "Take this, 'Beto'" WHACK!!

I'd line them up with "Beto" at the end, and they would go down like dominos.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11194 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Per Catherine Herridge: IC Inspector General told lawmakers the whistleblower did not disclose contact w Schiff/Committee staff - so IG never looked into it. IG “had no knowledge of it”.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

REPs can't wait to ask the CIA spy about who helped write the complaint

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and the CIA spy complained that a day after the call, 26 Jul 2019, Kurt Volker met w President Zelenskyy and advised on how to navigate the demands of Donald Trump.

BUT, Volker just testified that he was not on the call, and was unaware that Biden's name was mentioned until the transcript was released on 25 Sep 2019

Volker's opening statement:

https://t.co/R8sfGyxZd2

worth a read

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
As things begin to unfold, I just get a bigger smile on my face!!! The Pres. is not taking any more shit from the Demorats, and I think that a few Repubs may have just found their balls that have been hidden. Pelosi knows if the GOP house members can call witnesses and put them under oath, she is in serious do-do!! I am have a very good day, and I think that many on this forum are also!!

Posts: 6698 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just do what I did and mute the parts where Fucko O'Dork is running his ignorant suck.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kIINmv54O24" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Damn, maybe they should have told that to the folks who fought to free this country from that same shit from Britain!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Absolutely!

What my 81 year old knees are losing, my defiance is making up for.

Too old to run, too mean to quit!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:

Kicked back on the porch this morning with coffee and a cigar. In a couple hours I’ll be kicked back with a bourbon and cigar. Became a great uncle last night. Trump is wrecking the left. Weather is turning cooler and I’ve got a smile on my face. Kick ass and chew bubblegum my fellow deplorables. Big Grin

By God, I think I’ll go have a cigar right now; I’m running out of days to sit outside in shirtsleeves to do that, AND they always taste best with a shit-eatin’ wonder-what-the-Democrats-are-doing-right-now grin on my face.

Posts: 13544 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post