SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, he insinuated that Trump did obstruct justice, but could not be indicted as a sitting President. The Dems will run wild with this.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Did Mueller just tell Congress to bugger off?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Mueller said he will not go beyond anything that was in the report. The report speaks for itself.

He is resigning to return to private life.
He thanked AG Barr for releasing the report. Note: he took no shots at AG Barr or the AG's description of the report.

Mueller gave the DEMs a bone to chew on. He said in Part II of the report, charging the president w a crime was not an option. A president cannot be charged while in office. Just like in the report, he said there are other constitutional methods to address presidential behavior.

So exactly like his report, he has developed the inputs for DEMs to run w impeachment.

However, here was his opportunity, according to him his only opportunity, and he did not criticize AG Barr's decision that there was no obstruction of justice.

Mueller is a disgrace. His report reads just like one would expect from 17 rabid dog DEMs intent on damaging President Trump.

Mueller probably knows all hell is about to break loose w the declassification process going on under AG Barr.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Mueller is such a little shitweasel, up there stammering and looking down. Giving the Dems *just* enough to keep pushing for impeachment.

Good, impeach him you assholes. You'll make Reagan vs Mondale look like child's play. Mad

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
What he said is all part of the plan.
He intentionally gave the Democrats something so they can continue to act crazy.

Democrats acting crazy keeps them off balance and stuck in place.
Perfect.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Nadler Tweet following Muller's Photo OP

>> https://twitter.com/RepJerryNa.../1133759926822723584

"Given that Special Counsel Mueller was unable to pursue criminal charges against the President, it falls to Congress to respond to the crimes, lies and other wrongdoing of President Trump – and we will do so. No one, not even the President of the United States, is above the law"
===========================================

Go for it Jerry! Your party will be toast Wink

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
He's a disgrace. He tap-dances around the truth and what he'd like to say but won't say plainly, so he says it in legal-speak, which leaves it open to interpretation.

I've said this before; a politician's job is to keep things broken and to keep the country in a state of crisis and dissolution. Meuller is a swamp creature and he did his part to keep things broken.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Mueller gave the DEMs a bone to chew on. He said in Part II of the report, charging the president w a crime was not an option. A president cannot be charged while in office. Just like in the report, he said there are other constitutional methods to address presidential behavior.

But didn't Barr testify no less than three times that Mueller specifically told him that that was not a consideration at all for not charging Trump for obstruction? Yes he did. This little press conference was his last shot at Trump because there is no way he will testify now. He'd get torn apart.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
McConnell has made the confirmation of federal judges a key part of his Senate legacy and a highlight of his stump speech in Kentucky where he is running for a seventh term.

A seventh term. Roll Eyes

36 years going on 42. This is a big part of what is wrong with Washington.

Come on Kentuckians. Find a qualified person to primary his wrinkled old ass and send him out to pasture.

Our representatives should serve no more than two terms.

He stood firm when it counted and we got Gorsuch. I’ll take it.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The senate needs to subpoena Mueller and question him in public. This little episode was nothing but a partisan stunt to feed the left. Put him under oath. Ask him real questions.

Until people are held accountable nothing will change. And I personally feel no one will ever be held accountable. The IG investigation, Huber's investigation (if there is one), Dunham's investigation, all designed to protect the swamp and run out the clock. Support the status quo until Trump is no longer president so the deep state can continue their stranglehold on the nation.

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Corey "Spartacus" Booker's Tweet

......moral and legal obligation to impeach...

>>> https://twitter.com/CoryBooker.../1133761342421311489

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
Corey "Spartacus" Booker's Tweet

......moral and legal obligation to impeach...

>>> https://twitter.com/CoryBooker.../1133761342421311489

Go for it Spartacus. I dare ya.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
https://www.northwestfirearms....er-recap-jpg.584453/

EDITED to list location; I don't know whether this itself will be viewable. I can see it on both desk top & android.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: signewt,

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^ no worky Signewt

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/RodSneaky

1) My analysis on the Mueller presser- He just confirmed he won’t be testifying before congress. He’s retired from the DOJ. The work speaks for itself. Beyond the statements, there are a few tactics I noticed that Mueller used which confirmed to me he’s on our side.

2) He started the interview off the same way he started his investigation; by coercing the dems to like him. Therefore making them listen to Mueller intently, anticipating the hammer to be brought down on Drumpf, only to be smacked with a barrage of facts and disappointment.

3) Mueller gathered the attention of the dems by using buzz words like “indictments” “grand juries”, to get their undivided attention. In the second half of the statement, Mueller switches gears and lays out long standing law on indicting the president. Narrative busted.

4) He then goes on to say that even if the president was to have committed a crime, though he never pursued indicting the president because he legally cannot, they COULD indict co-conspirators. None were indicted. Mueller just told you there was no conspiracy. Narrative busted.

5) He then goes on to praise Barr, stating that Barr wanted to release the full report to the public and that he (Mueller) was grateful for his cooperation and transparency to the public. Dems claimed Barr was hiding conspiracy from the public in redactions. Narrative busted.

6) Mueller then goes on to say that he will not be testifying before Congress and that his work speaks for itself, he would not reveal anything that is outside of what’s in the report. Dems claimed Mueller was going to testify and tell us about the conspiracy. Narrative busted.

7) Look at the results of this interview. Mueller did absolutely nothing to harm POTUS and did 100% damage to the media/dems/sheep and put a stake in ALLLLL of their narratives. Trump still sits on the throne, more successful and powerful than ever and the dems are out of plays.

8) You are welcome to believe Mueller was deep state and was out to get Trump, but if he was, he failed. I’m here to tell you Mueller was on Trump’s side from the jump and Mueller succeeded with flying colors. Convinced the dems to love him, forcing them to accept his conclusion.

9) He used the same tactic in the public statement he made today. Now the dems/media/sheep are stuck with egg on their face and no hope for removing Trump. I haven’t turned on the TV in months so I have no idea what the media are doing, but I can assume it resembles this.

10) If you still choose to believe the narrative that Mueller was deep state, you’re wrong, but the result remains the same. Trump still wins and our enemies are licking their wounds awaiting their inevitable demise. Now Trump will unleash the DECLAS. Pain incoming. END/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen this RodSneaky twitter account before, but I question his analysis that Mueller is on our side. If Mueller KNEW that there was no collusion or obstruction very shortly after assuming his role, why did it go on for 2 years? He should have simply ended the hoax much earlier than he did. By dragging it out, it only served to attempt to damage Trump.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 986 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry but if you had any question as to which side Mueller was on all this time, that press conference should have removed ALL doubt.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ben Shapiro
‏Verified account @benshapiro
2h2 hours ago

"If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so." That is not the standard of a prosecutor. Prosecutors exist to determine whether someone committed a chargeable offense, not whether they are exonerated of charges.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

But didn't Barr testify no less than three times that Mueller specifically told him that that was not a consideration at all for not charging Trump for obstruction? Yes he did. This little press conference was his last shot at Trump because there is no way he will testify now. He'd get torn apart.

Rush just addressed exactly the point I had made. This is a giant contradiction between what AG Barr said and what Mueller clearly said today. Mueller is a snake.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rush just addressed exactly the point I had made. This is a giant contradiction between what AG Barr said and what Mueller clearly said today. Mueller is a snake.

Also the contrast between Comey's exoneration of Hillary where she clearly broke the law and Meuller's hit job on President Trump where he could find no crimes committed.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post