SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having a little Fat Jack while reading the manual for my new VHF / UHF radio.
May need to retread some sections ! LoL !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Mont Des Cats:

Followed by a Quadrotriticale:

And a Southern Tier Compass: (if I'm not faced)

Love me some Belgians!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Kentucky Tavern. $8.99/litre. Starts hot and I am not getting mid or finishing flavors. Probably good with Coke or Pepsi.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
VO Gold

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

I love the look of bourbon in a bottle !!!
Looks pretty nice in a glass as well !!!
Is that wrong ??? LoL !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
It tastes better than it looks. I was surprised by how good it was. buffalo Trace produces another great whiskey under $30.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Hennessy Cognac, neat.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a new bottle of Wild Turkey 101 to crack open tonight to celebrate my Alma Mater!

TCU over Iowa State, 55 to 3!

Go Froggies!

Posts: 403 | Location: Just far enough outside of Dallas. | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
I started a bourbon tasting journey last December with Buffalo Trace. Tonight, Buffalo Trace is in the glass.

The list of bourbons sampled is sitting at about 15 since then. Buffalo Trace is not a bad place to be.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Spey River 12

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Longrow 14 (Burgundy Finish). Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Shiner's Holiday Cheer.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Founder's Backwoods Bastard. This year's isn't as "bourbony" as last years. That has to do with the amount of bourbon left in the barrels they age it in. Still damn good. Poured into snifters and shared with my wife.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Glenlivet 18.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
LAGUNITAS Brown Shugga

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Pizza with syrah, Full Sail Wassail, Breckinridge Christmas Ale, Boulevard Nut Cracker Ale, EKU 28. Tryin' to stay away from the Kentucky Tavern.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Here's to Mary Landrieu being taken to the woodshed.....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Eamonn Wright that is an excellent choice and you were lucky to find it. And you have the correct choice of glass.

My local watering hole had KBS on draft a couple years ago. It was most excellent.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post