SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you want to discuss something other than the subject of this thread, start a new thread.

Good grief. Come on, guys.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
AOC learns what a garbage disposal is.

Maybe she will next discover that you can buy bread already sliced!

Life is just full of surprises, isn't it?

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What in the hell ? She had no idea what a garbage disposal is ? What rock did she live under for her 29 years. Is it a thing that people don’t have a disposal in modern America ?

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The queen of wasted oxygen meets the waste kang....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
What in the hell ? She had no idea what a garbage disposal is ? What rock did she live under for her 29 years. Is it a thing that people don’t have a disposal in modern America ?
I would suspect that a lot of those old tenements in Queens don't have garbage disposals (and probably no dishwashers, either)--they might not even have running hot water. . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
AOC learns what a garbage disposal is.

Maybe she will next discover that you can buy bread already sliced!

Life is just full of surprises, isn't it?

The video of her talking to the garbage disposal is absolutely hilarious and stupid.

The name is sorta self descriptive, and there’s a thing called google.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Rush said yesterday morning that when he lived in New York, garbage disposals were outlawed because the garbage collectors unions made it so. That cleared it up for me. I mean, I know she's stupid, but, "How could she not know what a garbage disposal is?" really plagued my thoughts.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
For a long time they were illegal in NYC, where I assume she grew up.

I've never lived in a home with a garbage disposal.

quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Whether she lived in a house with a garbage disposal or not, she’s advertising her ignorance. I guess that’s her appeal to the retards that voted her in.

I suppose the opposite would be a country bumpkin coming to the city and going, “Aw golly! These buildings sure are tall! I’ve only shat in an outhouse! Not sure how this “toy lette” works!!”

It would make a great sitcom.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Rush said yesterday morning that when he lived in New York, garbage disposals were outlawed because the garbage collectors unions made it so. That cleared it up for me. I mean, I know she's stupid, but, "How could she not know what a garbage disposal is?" really plagued my thoughts.

It's not the issue of not knowing what a garbage disposal is. You don't know what you don't know. It's the fact that she is PROUD of that ignorance. That she took an issue that a quick google search would have solved, threw a bunch of "you know like" in, and championed that she is one of her voters. If you neeed to know who voted her into office, that is a direct representation.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That ban was lifted when she was 7 years old. Not only that, but she grew up in wealthy suburbs outside the nyc ban. Then went to boston college, where according to reports the common room kitchenettes had them.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Greg -- where did you find that shirt?

I need one! (Hoping that they're available in TALL size.)

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Bingo. She's "Alex from the Bronx" like I'm "Dennis from Manhattan" on the strength of my three summer months in a leased Columbia/Barnard dorm in the early 1990s.

She grew up in the 'burbs.

quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:

That ban was lifted when she was 7 years old. Not only that, but she grew up in wealthy suburbs outside the nyc ban. Then went to boston college, where according to reports the common room kitchenettes had them.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As usual, she comes across as a lying, grandstanding attention whore. I think it’s great that she releases so many vids that backfire and expose her stupidity in the process.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Fox News

Ocasio-Cortez, Sanders set to unveil 'radical' proposal to tackle 'greed' of banking, credit card industry

>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ers-radical-proposal

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
Fox News

Ocasio-Cortez, Sanders set to unveil 'radical' proposal to tackle 'greed' of banking, credit card industry

>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ers-radical-proposal

Taking on the big money machine in the US should end well for them both.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Greg -- where did you find that shirt?

I need one! (Hoping that they're available in TALL size.)

I will find out for you

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/...tRJPcgRGDYk_vHTWtT98

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post