SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I love bacon! Here's a picture of my 14 year old puppy enjoying a cupcake from the doggie bakery.

2017-03-23_02-03-25 by Pursuit of This, on Flickr

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot at this please.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Since this is your last karma, and I've already won once, please do not include me.

I just wanted to say good luck with your weight loss. It is difficult, I'm still on the wrong side of it myself. Looking forward to hearing how well you're doing after Duke!

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, Jeff.

Lucky and I would be happy to share in your bounty.

Good luck with the Duke program. I hope it works for you and you don't have to do the belly band thing.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Oh yes! Please add me!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duke Med is top of the game Jeff, hope it works out for you. Have had a few surgeries there and they have always been extremely professional, great level of care before/after, can't go wrong. Now on to the pup photo as these guys are always on the lookout for bacon -

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in Jeff (and thank-you)! All the best for your healthy endeavors!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
OMG I'm really hoping I win this. Living in a household with 2 vegetarians severely cuts into my bacon and sausage intake, let alone quality home grown.

Good luck on your program Jef!

Requisite pictures -

"No, I'm not coming out off the truck into the rain you dumb hooman "

Possibly the happiest day of my daughters life - getting her diabetic Polie

Polie enjoying Lake Superior

Oreo - gone but not forgotten

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good on you for taking the steps to get healthy, best of luck to you. Please count me in as well.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, always look forward to these, count me in!

Below are a couple pics of my dog that passed away a little over a year ago. The first one was toward the end, I had just got a new lens for my camera and was played no around with settings. The room was completely dark except for a small nightlight. Maxed out the exposure and the dog decided he had wanted to be right in front of me half way through.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be considered. Best of luck on everything.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Thread drift but consider trying Paleo for weight loss and improving your health. I was skeptical but 7 weeks into it I'm still dropping weight and eating good food. I'm down 11 pounds since I started Paleo but i dropped 25 pounds prior to that. It takes some getting used to but after the first week it gets easier. This is the first diet I've tried that I think I can stick to long term, I refuse to use surgical means to lose weight.

Posts: 4110 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm! Bacon! I'm in and thanks.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I am VERY MUCH in for this one!!

Molly is even begging...

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Please include me. Duke has some fine Drs. Good luck

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this generous karma, Jeff. My girlfriend would probably kill for that bacon. Thanks for the chance, and as requested, here are some pet pics.

Tabitha

Scout

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Best of luck Jeff. Would love a chance at some pork goodness.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post