SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I am so in for the last bacon Karma!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Bacon and sausage is delicous. Our 4year old Chihuahua-Minpin mix Poppy says so.

Here she is doing her Chihuahua-perching-on-her-owner trick. I was running a bit of a fever and she doesn't handle winters too well. Big Grin

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Did you say pet pics? Here are mine! Thanks for the chance.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
In, please!

This karma needs more house panthers:

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post

Jeff I hope you get your weight where you want it to be.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I love pork! Very generous Karma. I would like to be considered for this.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff

I would like to have my name thrown in the hat

Good luck at Duke

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Arrrggh! Last bacon karma? I'm in! Good luck with Duke. Thank you for the opportunity. So sorry, no pics of pets at hand right now.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
The end of a Legend. I hate to hear of this. I'm in, but sad to see this disappear. Thanks for the chance Jeff.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to try some! Here's Dash and his little sister, Dot. No actual relation, they just look alike. First picture, Dot is probably 8 weeks old. Second one, she's about 5 months (taken today.) Second one is a pretty good snapshot of their personalities.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
No need to include me as I won the best Karma having you as a friend.
Good luck to you as you turn your health around.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
No need to include me as I won the best Karma having you as a friend.
Good luck to you as you turn your health around.

Thanks Hal!

Thanks for the good wishes, all.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me. This reminds me that I don't have an easily accessible picture of Penny Dog.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance and good luck on your journey. I have traveled that road a few times. Not sure how to post pictures, but Frank says thanks.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
I have lost 22 pounds since January but still eat the occasional bacon. I would love a shot at this. Jake and Mallow also say thanks!

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous and delicious karma. Thank you!

BTW, Splash still loves the springy, plastic cat toy you instant karmad her a few years back.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Jeff Prayers sent for your journey.

Please add me to this.

I will keep looking for a pet picture.

Found One when She was little.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oh how I would love to partake in some luscious Pork goodness Jeff! Please and thank you!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post