SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have really enjoyed learning how to butcher a hog and cure my own hams and bacon. Those days are over for me. It's a small price to pay for good health. The most enjoyable part was being able to share the experience and the pig with my imaginary friends.

Best wishes, and good health to you!

quote:
Must be in the US, must love pork, extra points for pet pictures because I enjoy them.

Yep, Jake (the dog) says count me in!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the steps forward. Please count me in!

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Jeff. Very interested to hear how the program works for you. I, too, need to lose about that amount of weight - but I'll wait 'til after the bacon is gone. Smile

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for the hard work and the Karma.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Best of luck at Duke.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance, I just don't know how to post pictures...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the weight loss decision Jeff. I know its hard. I havent had bacon in 4 or 5 months. We started a healthier lifestyle right after thanksgiving and have mostly stuck to it.

I think the mrs would allow us to cheat with some of your bacon. Please include me and my pups.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in Jeff! If while at Duke, you see rolling black clouds, gusty wind, lightning and thunder, don't be alarmed, just make the sign of the cross and carry on. My ex-wife works there somewhere, she is a minion of Beazzlebub. Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Good Luck Jeff.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
LOVES the bacon....Count us in also please

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm in,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
Don't count me in, I just wanted to say Good Luck to you

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I'm in!!

Hope things go well at Duke!

I was recently in their hospital in Raleigh and the staff was fantastic. Again hope it all works out for you.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!Not the last one.Please include me.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. My cat loves pork. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2661 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please. Sorry don't have any pet pictures at this time.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Lease include me. Tiger might like to try some bacon.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I pray your journey towards a healthier lifestyle produces immediate/long term benefits.

Please consider me.

Should I be blessed enough to win, I'll ensure I post before and after pics of the bacon/sausage meeting my Kamado.

Also, My family vacations in Waynesville annually. We are hoping to be there the first of June. Not sure how far that is from you but maybe we can get together for a meal.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this karma. I really hope that program works well for you.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Please add me, good luck with the weight loss journey.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post