SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
OneWheelDrive
^^^
"Daddy said, stop throwing the kittens..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
No throwing in this picture. Wink

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:

I know it's a cat thread, but my Aussie does this while I'm on my laptop, and if my affection is not satisfactory, he proceeds to type on my keyboard. His spelling and grammar sucks.

My cat does this too, taps my arm until I pick her up so we can bonk heads.

I have a cat who does it, too. She pats you to let you know she would like to have her head petted.

I have another one who head butts. He doesn't pat you to get your attention though. Cats do that to each other, too. Watch a safari show - lions greet each other by bumping heads and then they walk past each other, turn around and do it again.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
MY cat will head butt if I'm down on the floor is pitty-pattin mdoe. If I'm standing up he usually just claws the shit out of my leg, occasionally climbing up it and more than once hooking my "balzac" in the process. Explain to certain people why you have a Band-aid on your testicles. Roll Eyes Eek

Lately he's taken to leaving me with marks on my feet. Not just a scratch mind you but go right ahead and puncture thorough the socks. Blood stains seem to hold up really well on 100% cotton fabric.

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
MY cat will head butt if I'm down on the floor is pitty-pattin mdoe. If I'm standing up he usually just claws the shit out of my leg, occasionally climbing up it and more than once hooking my "balzac" in the process. Explain to certain people why you have a Band-aid on your testicles. Roll Eyes Eek

Lately he's taken to leaving me with marks on my feet. Not just a scratch mind you but go right ahead and puncture thorough the socks. Blood stains seem to hold up really well on 100% cotton fabric.

Seriously? This animal has repeatedly and intentionally drawn blood and you keep it around?

That would be a game-ender for me.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

Posts: 156 | Location: NC | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
Explain to certain people why you have a Band-aid on your testicles. Roll Eyes Eek

So upon eventual Bandaid removal, are you a pull it off slowly or rip it off fast kind of guy?...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

I have another one who head butts. He doesn't pat you to get your attention though. Cats do that to each other, too. Watch a safari show - lions greet each other by bumping heads and then they walk past each other, turn around and do it again.

That's why when you are trying to coax a cat to come to you it's better to hold your hand in a fist rather than flat out. Your fist is around the same size as it's head and will be viewed as friendlier to the cat.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Haaaaaaa! Excellent.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

That is so neat.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fake.

Little Chinese man in a cat suit.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

Posts: 156 | Location: NC | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Fake.

Isn't that sort of self defeating? I mean, wouldn't he be overcome with an urge to make soup out of himself? Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Fake.

Isn't that sort of self defeating? I mean, wouldn't he be overcome with an urge to make soup out of himself? Big Grin

You win! Big Grin